• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Lol I just read bio posted.

I need to confirm with my parents, but fest at my house. Me, jerm, tesh, and bio are coming. Illmatic and Tree maybes. Just text me 7134178205

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Guys, I got a 1595 on my SAT it was my first one.

Is this good?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Good **** Illmatic! It's pretty good. How much did you study?

Smoom I'll go to your fest on Friday if I can find a ride.

@Xyro: I don't know if I switched yet but Falco just feels right. As of now he's a strong secondary but I did get tournament/friendly wins at SA that I didn't normally get with Snake. Also I want to help with Houston's diversity and give you guys some more Falco experience(you guys have Ozz but I don't think he plays Falco that much).

@whoever wants to come over: just text me or give me a call. I won't have my phone on me from 6-~6:50 so I won't answer during that time.

P4 come over!

z00ted

@Xyro: I don't know if I switched yet but Falco just feels right. As of now he's a strong secondary but I did get tournament/friendly wins at SA that I didn't normally get with Snake. Also I want to help with Houston's diversity and give you guys some more Falco experience(you guys have Ozz but I don't think he plays Falco that much).

@whoever wants to come over: just text me or give me a call. I won't have my phone on me from 6-~6:50 so I won't answer during that time.

P4 come over!
I didnt study at all, because I didnt know what would be on it, but I will for the next one.

And I'm coming over to your house tomorrow Smoom as well as yours Saturday Sync.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, I got a 1595 on my SAT it was my first one.

Is this good?

P4 come over!

1595 is average. the best you can do is 2400.

ozz 2nd falco. he used him at sa and at the charity event. there is nothing wrong with having another one though

z00ted

I thought you said 1500 was average?

I looked it up 1500 is average.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I got a 1590 and yeah Illmatic that score is pretty good, a little above average. I didnt do any studying nor took any sat classes so hopefully i can do way better, I'm taking it again in like a week and im shooting for a 1800.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Smoom, I might go...we'll see.

Smoom77

Smash Master
For people that wanna come over tomorrow

Address: 4310 Candlewood Park Lane, Katy texas 77494
6:00pm-whenever probably like 12:00 at latest
Try not to park in the driveway.
To get in the gate, call #124. I'll let ya in.
Someone please bring a setup? I only have one. I'd assume Illmatic will bring one.

For food, there's a McDonalds, Panda express, sonic, whataburger, the gross chicken place that p4 married, taco bell, subway, whatever.

Call/text me 713-417-8205 if you need something

Tesh

Smash Hero
Panda Express? Sounds good. I will be there if I can get in touch with Bio at some point. Also I can bring a a wii and 2 TVs (one would have to be HD), and I think Bio could bring a wii as well. So thats 2 setups. Of course thats if I hear from Bio.....

BioDG

Smash Ace
Hm, something came up so...can't get to smoom's. Might try the saturday fest, though, if I'm free and getting there at around 5-6pm isn't too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom