• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
you? son i did this **** waaay before you did.
something like

me: i think im gnes, ultimaterazer

then zori just went crazy with it and made a whole song

you just posted it on the boards before me
Its not the people who think of the idea first, it's the people who publish it first. It's all good though, considering flip's the person who started the **** in the first place, like right when the song came out, and its just a dumb way to make me people namesearch. I'm not planning on using that song anymore, so go ahead

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Its not the people who think of the idea first, it's the people who publish it first. It's all good though, considering flip's the person who started the **** in the first place, like right when the song came out, and its just a dumb way to make me people namesearch. I'm not planning on using that song anymore, so go ahead

k makin sure people know i wasnt trying to copy you. Me and zori were singing it at hobo 28 using smasher stuff.
:woman:

Zori

Smash Champion
I think I'm Rathalos, Quropeco
Double Diablos, hallelujah!
One Zori, under jho
Real *****s gettin' Sky Screamers from the ****in' start
hard truths lmao

nope 10nopes I started it! not the song part but the actual recognition of the song

k makin sure people know i wasnt trying to copy you. Me and zori were singing it at hobo 28 using smasher stuff.
:woman:
I don't even remember what i said haha

but anyways big meech is getting played out its all about that...............

:yeahboi:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dont bring your **** here take it back to the thread where you started it.
*sets trap*

i can bring it anywhere i want. What i said was true and was proven by JV(lol the admin/owner of swf). If u dont believe, re-read my posts and then read his. Made all u dumb kids(p4/jerm/you/cy) look dumb(like normal).

*already knows who will take the bait*

heytallman

CTALL
I'm working on a blues song. What should I name it? The tentative title is "The Tall Man Blues," but I can be persuaded by amazing titles.

edit: I just finished cutting the drum track. Drums should be good to go. I'm so ****ty at the drums, lol. Next I'll probably record the bass track. EZ mode.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Hey smoooom, you still have people coming up to your place tomorrow? And if so, what time?

Xyro77

Does anybody have kingdomcome's phone number? I gotta talk to him. Kingdome, if you read this, send me a text at 409-692-0697

Xyro77

ok good. there is a chance he will see this. i know when im banned i still check the boards

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I can't make it if it's December 11th. Sisters baby shower. And December 18th is LA's tournmant.

Sucks lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2aFtnkBq50?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&autoplay="></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2aFtnkBq50?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&autoplay=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/alINjklNwLo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/alINjklNwLo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpkeAQG6kQw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpkeAQG6kQw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lmao this page is gonna take so long for some people to load. I also like Buu's theme best so it stays on autoplay ^_^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sync, I might stop by since I should be done with midterm by then. I'll give you a call. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom