• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through

Your dreams come true
Too bad it's Friday......

THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm getting so close to thinking about just quitting this dumb game alltogether.
Its seriously becoming a waste of my time, I don't enjoy ****ing WiFi ****, and noone around me is on my level / I can't prove anything with Peach because of my stupid drama loving ******* parents.

Get this I can't go because "they think I'm going to get into a car crash"

I'm so pissed and sad right now.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm getting so close to thinking about just quitting this dumb game alltogether.
Its seriously becoming a waste of my time, I don't enjoy ****ing WiFi ****, and noone around me is on my level / I can't prove anything with Peach because of my stupid drama loving ******* parents.

they sound like my mom. Illmatic remember two more years and you can do all the **** in the world. And you still go those monthly HOBOs. Don't forget about Smoom. It's all good. Sleep it off bro. Serious, it makes everything better and Xyro is now sad ]:

z00ted

they sound like my mom. Illmatic remember two more years and you can do all the **** in the world. And you still go those monthly HOBOs. Don't forget about Smoom. It's all good. Sleep it off bro. Serious, it makes everything better and Xyro is now sad ]:

I don't even know if I will be able to attend HOBO's in like a good two to three months.
...So much stupid *** drama in my family.

z00ted

No, I do good in school.
My parents are ****ing ******** both morally and intellectually thats why.

z00ted

Whatever I'm done.
Do you want me to come over tomorrow Smoom?
(my whole family may die in the process of driving there)

Player-4

See you in 25 years

I'm so pissed and sad right now.
Sounds like my mom too, don't sweat it homie. And you can't quit, I'll come practice with you as much as you if you'd like

z00ted

I still can't believe you're 16, Ill. I would have believed that you were my age.
From reading my posts online or chilling at my house?

I can't wait until I can travel to things. I hope smash isn't dead by then.
In like four months if your parents allow you to you can travel with me (I could get in a car crash)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'd travel if I could.

Also, dunno what happened with Illmatic, but one of my cousins wasted about 5 years of her life because her dad wouldn't let her drive far because he kept scaring her saying she could crash or something (She ended up not learning to drive until she got to about 26 years old because of that).

Ignore parents when they're dumb, they don't help when they make baseless claims.

:059:

z00ted

LOOOOOOL
16 year olds mad dumb.
Thats why I have you guys.

and... that last sentence is soooo true.

Esca

Smash Champion
Soo I'm still here. I have a girlfriend in Houston now, so people need to start giving me days to come over there and play so I can actually have a reason!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
No, I do good in school.
My parents are ****ing ******** both morally and intellectually thats why.
Nothing against you or anything bro. Especially since I wasn't even going to QuakeCon in the first placee. I was just hyping it up cause Xyro wanted someone to hype it up. But, your parent's are only looking out for you. My parents do the same ****. So I don't go to very many HOBOS or dates or anything like that.

And, the other reason is cause I'm scared as **** to drive. That's my single biggest fear. Dying in a car crash. That and reaching 30 years of age. But, anyways. Try to be as calm and chill about it as possible and trying talking to and about them in a respectable manner and things will work out.

You have my prayers that everything works out for you in the long run. God has everything happen for a reason.

Meeting you in person. You look older and act more mature than I remember 16-year-olds acting. This, however, is not true on the forum. ;)
They say the same **** about me. Everybody thinks I'm either in college or a senior in high school. I'm only a Junior guys!!!! GET YOUR ****ING FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!!! I DONT ****ING WANT TO GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo I'm still here. I have a girlfriend in Houston now, so people need to start giving me days to come over there and play so I can actually have a reason!
Where in Houston?

Like the Medical Center? Cause if so then I could probably play you sometime next week if your still here. Maybe, I'm getting my surgery so I'll be drugged up a bit. I need Pit experience. The only time I have ever played a Pit was that one time we had that MM.

z00ted

Does anyone wanna come over to my house today and play smash?
I live at 3619 Havenmoor Place Katy, Texas 77449.

Smoom is coming and probably a couple of other friends that are good.
So.. at least if someone comes we will have five people.

We will order papa johns also. just bring like 3-5 dollars.

z00ted

Luso get over here! (Jon)

Anyone else get over here!
WE GOT FOOD!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Bro you always know you can come over to my place

Does anyone wanna come over to my house today and play smash?
I live at 3619 Havenmoor Place Katy, Texas 77449.

Smoom is coming and probably a couple of other friends that are good.
So.. at least if someone comes we will have five people.

We will order papa johns also. just bring like 3-5 dollars.
I'll come over once I get back from Dallas <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom