• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Midnight gaming Championship

Hmm, I see Houston...too bad it costs money.
The rules for MGC look like they were copied directly from a hobo thread. Good god what has Xyro done =(

COUNTERPICK:
  • BRINSTAR
  • LUIGI MANSION
  • FRIGATE ORPHEON
  • BATTLESHIP HALBERD
  • DELFINO PLAZA
  • LYAT CRUISE
  • JUNGLE JAPES
  • CASTLE SIEGE
  • PICTOCHAT
  • POKEMON STADIUM 2
  • RAINBOW CRUISE
  • NORFAIR
  • HALBERD

• STALLING IS BANNED: THE ACT OF DELIBERATELY AVOIDING ANY AND ALL CONFLICT SO THAT ONE MAY MAKE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE. RUNNING AWAY FROM AN OPPONENT TO REACH A BETTER POSITION IS NOT STALLING. PLAINKING IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. IF I SEE IT, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE SET.
  • LEDGE GRAB LIMIT RULE: ALL METAKNIGHTS THAT ENTER A MATCH WILL BE UNDER THE LGL RULE. METAKNIGHTS ARE ALLOWED TO GRAB THE LEDGE A TOTAL OF 55 TIMES PER MATCH. THE NUMBERS CAN BE VIEWED AFTER A MATCH ON THE RESULTS SCREEN. IF YOU EXCEED THE LIMIT EVEN BY A SINGLE LEDGE GRAB YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE SET OR MATCH( THE TO WILL DECIDE). HOWEVER, THIS RULE CAN BE IGNORED IF BOTH PLAYERS AGREE.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Didn't P4 say he would have one this weekend? I hope he does.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I could probably have a fest, but I'm about twenty minutes west of P4. It's quite a long drive for a lot of people.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Where do you live Haptic? I live like 15 min west of P4.

Plus, I offer to hold a fest but no one ever seems interested.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I would hold fests, but my college apartment is small and the school fines me and threatens to kick me out if I have more than 2 people over.

Once me+roommates move out next quarter I will probably start housing+holding fests if I can.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You haven't ever.

-pouts-
I've come over to your place 1/2 times. And I didn't the second because I had to get some school registration done.
But I will come to the next one.

Also...T.T ****. I gotta mis P4 and San this weekend because it's Mechacon. I forgot until I just got a call.
And I really wanted to play San.
Anyone else from houston going to mechacon?

Esca

Smash Champion
Legit JOHNS.
Unless you guys wanna drive over an hour to middle-of-the-woods-nowhere Dayton for a fest.
LEAF DUDE.

I LIVE RIGHT THERE. And Vorguen also stays by Dayton now.

I'd bring CY and like 5 other smashers if you came to dayton

maybe even... stiltzz.....

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
LEAF DUDE.

I LIVE RIGHT THERE. And Vorguen also stays by Dayton now.

I'd bring CY and like 5 other smashers if you came to dayton

maybe even... stiltzz.....
I go there almost every weekend. It's my parents house, and I know the local crew I used to run would love some other people to fight.

I'll talk to them this week and see if I can't set something up. I forgot you were that close.

Esca

Smash Champion
I go there almost every weekend. It's my parents house, and I know the local crew I used to run would love some other people to fight.

I'll talk to them this week and see if I can't set something up. I forgot you were that close.
Well tell me when you go there and I can drive 20 minutes to your house, lol. GEEZ LEAF.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
IMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKK! Evo was swine flu this year. I witnessed a 24,000$ money match go down and it was insane. Had a couple homies take home 8,000$ this year. I won 90% on my money matches and bodied some cali players/canada in low tier and high tier. Cant wait till next year :]

Xyro this is the vid I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJEX1mekxGs Marvel gets 2 hype!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hatters gonna hate.

Too bad any chance America had to beat Daigo went out the window when Justin and Lamerboi were knocked out of bracket.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Daigo da bess

I'm always rooting against america in situations like these :/

I was upset when infiltrate lost.

But seeing Daigo fight a gay dude in the finals wasnt expected o.0

Suspect

Smash Hero
How could anyone forget the WOMENS SSF4...smh.

Kayane was looking pretty good tho, that black girl was looking like blanka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom