• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Hey Xyro, I totally forgot to ask you at HOBO but how much money have we raised so far in that HOBO grant?

I want to bring somebody down here from PA. Idk if it's cool with the rest of Houston because he isn't M2K, or Ally but this guy is gonna be good as soon as he makes his transition from Wi-fi tournaments to IRL tournaments. I'm guessing there is going to be a vote with that.

I also forgot to make a donation.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Does anyone live near the memorial mall? its 20 minutes from p4s, and san would you like to have a mm? losing to ike makes me feel warm inside.
Sure, I wouldn't mind lol.

@Fliphop
I'm going to be at my aunt's, which is like 20 mins north of P4's. Then I'll be at a wedding on Saturday, and back in Houston Sunday to Tuesday. Leaving Wednesday.

Not sure how many chances I'll get to play brawl after Friday, though. I haven't played brawl against an actual person in so long, rofl.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
In all reality. We need to see him produce offline first before we make our decision. Other than that. Yeah.. Fliphop baby!

San. I live in the Northside. PM me your address I'll see if I can make something happen.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
We've had some fun times together. You sure tried your hardest to get me to do a cinnamon match back in the day.
Were you with us that one time i made guy do a cinnamon challenge for no reason at ihop and he almost died? What was that guys name/tag?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Speaking of cinnamon...

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
Hey i'm going to be in Houston from July 23rd to the 31st. Anything Brawl related happening or does anyone want to get together and Brawl for a bit? Please PM me xP

Thanks,
Angbad

P.S. I'll be staying in Clearlake

Xyro77

Allan, I'll prob be able to stay late. What time you leaving at, call me before you do.
If we gotta be there by 4 then im gonna pick you and alpha and omega up by 2(you by 1:30) then we can head over there. I need to get my matches recorded vs san.

Zori

Smash Champion
Hey i'm going to be in Houston from July 23rd to the 31st. Anything Brawl related happening or does anyone want to get together and Brawl for a bit? Please PM me xP

Thanks,
Angbad

P.S. I'll be staying in Clearlake
I'm in clearlake :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Xyro keeps forgetting to ask, but I think he's still doing it. Maybe we should officially start it at the september hobo.

Xyro77

Are we even doing that HOBO grant anymore?
Xyro keeps forgetting to ask, but I think he's still doing it. Maybe we should officially start it at the september hobo.
Hobo grant should be brought up every tourney, I forget about it too.
The first HOBO got us 36$. I for some reason forgot 2-3 hobos so we are behind. I wont forget in September.

BTW PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Im stuck between 2 songs that i want to add to a stage in smash and i need your opinion. Give each song 1min and tell me Which one is the BEST to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSDf-V0yDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9rvTfja-Ko

First song=Ozz/razer
Second song=Espy

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

Xyro77

Thought you were busy till after 2:30 or so? Hm, I'll try to be ready by 1:30, but I think P4's doesn't start till around 5/6 or so? So if it does, I'd be ready around 2:30/3 :). If not, its all good.
im pretty sure he told me 4. PLEASE b ready by 1:30. if u cant then just go next time.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I was playing smashville once with the volume turned up with default smashville music and my bro was nearby and gave me this weird look like "grow the **** up" looooooool, also I'm not sure if I will go to this fest

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Thought you were busy till after 2:30 or so? Hm, I'll try to be ready by 1:30, but I think P4's doesn't start till around 5/6 or so? So if it does, I'd be ready around 2:30/3 :). If not, its all good.
im pretty sure he told me 4. PLEASE b ready by 1:30. if u cant then just go next time.
But anyways, it'll be on Saturday at 4. San should be coming too.
We have a winrar!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Everyone here needs to calm down.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I sense rage, Razer. You're violating your own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom