• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
A few years back my wife got calls from Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and John Adams. They didn't leave a message, she just saw it on caller ID.

EDIT: Don't be a pansy.
you dont get it.

MY NUMBER is calling MY NUMBER. My phone is calling MY phone.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Xyro, most android phones got an app thats called "Caller ID Faker", where you can substitute someone elses number for yours.

Prob what it is, I got that app on my G1. The unpaid version only lasts for 2 mins though. You can make your voice sound like a man or woman while using it as well, he's prob using the man lol.

And Lebron goes to the Heats, calleddddd ittttt.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I've been calling it since he left the Cavs, but ok?

Pretty sure I called it.

Sorry I don't post everything I say the moment I think of it on here, bro. Hop off porfavor.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Fun stuff at your house Smoom - thanks for inviting me over your a chill guy.
Good job Player-4 on like improving tenfold in one night.

Xyro77

Fire hazards!
What illmatic is trying to say is that the Falchion Blade(marth's plastic sword) was forged from the fires of Brinstar in 1776 when Samuel L Jackson fought off Hitler at the Battle of Little Bighorn. The N64 came out that year too with the launch title game called Halo 3!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
What illmatic is trying to say is that the Falchion Blade(marth's plastic sword) was forged from the fires of Brinstar in 1776 when Samuel L Jackson fought off Hitler at the Battle of Little Bighorn. The N64 came out that year too with the launch title game called Halo 3!
Sounds like a history lesson from Razer....

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Soooo I finished fma early today. Shed alot of tears ... mainly from viewing too much epicness!

.. no lies

z00ted

No actually Xyro, what I was hinting at was at Chick-Fil-A with Player-4 Kadin, Smoom, and of course myself Smoom kept on thinking every black person was Jerm. Then some kid walked up to some "caution wet" sign slipped and almost fell smooth on his ***, but made an astoundishing recovery. After that he looked straight at the water on the ground and yelled "FIRE HAZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!"

lol

Xyro77

No actually Xyro, what I was hinting at was at Chick-Fil-A with Player-4 Kadin, Smoom, and of course myself Smoom kept on thinking every black person was Jerm. Then some kid walked up to some "caution wet" sign slipped and almost fell smooth on his ***, but made an astoundishing recovery. After that he looked straight at the water on the ground and yelled "FIRE HAZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!"

lol
you missed or didnt understand the joke. u still have lots to learn about me

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL UTD ZAC. That was so hilarious lol.

Also, Illmatic, wanna do some Wifi teams later? :) The only way I know how to find you is on here though, so :(.

Can you text?

Esca

Smash Champion
WTF?

I'm not trying to come at you I was just saying. Don't take offense. I'm not trying to cause trouble.
Sorry for double post.

Good games the other day dude. Your Diddy is really improving man. Something I did notice though is don't autopilot so hard all the time. You don't always have to throw the banana left or right. Hold it and shoot peanuts or leave it on the ground even. But it's great to see such improvement from everyone lately.

Keep up the good work.

Also, next HOBO I'm working on a project to record EVERY match I play. With these matches I will make a combo video as my final chapter in Brawl. At least as far as competition is concerned.

z00ted

I just got my WiFi fixed today how convenient :D
Sure I'll do teams and ya you can text me my number is 832-310-9872
We are teaming at Hobo 26 right? Peach and Metaknight is insane haha me and P4 were talking about it at Smoom's.
Clear some space in your inbox ;D

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Illmatic doesn't team with sand ******s.

Esca doing wifi, ****. P4, you should start doing wifi, I promise you'll improve from it, even though you play offline like, every other day, wifis a good way to get used to matchups.

z00ted

I just played wifi today and I'm never going back to it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah that was back right before hobo 10. You just kept zairing me. I stopped playing cause I couldn't figure out how to beat it. It was a sad day

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You were a victim of the zair rapist. Grief counseling is only offered once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom