• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
99 stocks? I might go just to watch...
Never in Smash history has there ever been a spectacle such as the 99 stock match. Dramatic turns, amazing leads and even more amazing comebacks await the two fighters who enter. It definitly turns the game from a fighting game to pure strategy.

And in the end, after about 15 strategy changes, 80 loops of the same song over and over, and a maxed out clock...

Everyone kinda gets tired of smash for a while.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
How about keeping the ring tone on silent/vibrate during the night. Ignore the call? The alarm should have its own volume setting anyways.

Why doesn't Houston, or Texas for that matter, gotta crew. Like 100% Juice, which sucks **** imo, but it'd be nice to have one anyways.

CY

Smash Ace
take, esca and I got prank called awhile back when they first started happening. pretty sure it was Razer doing it then.

also Avoid you are in my crew, ty.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro77 12:19 pm
(12:19:55 PM): whahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaha
(12:19:58 PM): you are welcome
(12:20:06 PM): without me....where would u be?
smoomier 12:20 pm
(12:20:06 PM): thank you
(12:20:10 PM): i would be dead
Xyro77 12:20 pm
(12:20:13 PM): BOOM
(12:20:15 PM): literally
(12:20:27 PM): i know. thats why i continue to help you.
(12:20:34 PM): but here is the problem
(12:20:39 PM): now that i have alpha
(12:20:45 PM): I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE
smoomier 12:21 pm
(12:21:15 PM): ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Xyro77 12:31 pm
(12:31:30 PM): ill keep trela. hes a good kid
(12:31:35 PM): u are a waste of time though
(12:31:37 PM): so yea

Again, I'm open for adoption.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro77 12:19 pm
(12:19:55 PM): whahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahaha
(12:19:58 PM): you are welcome
(12:20:06 PM): without me....where would u be?
(12:20:06 PM): thank you
(12:20:10 PM): i would be dead
(12:20:13 PM): BOOM
(12:20:15 PM): literally
(12:20:27 PM): i know. thats why i continue to help you.
(12:20:34 PM): but here is the problem
(12:20:39 PM): now that i have alpha
(12:20:45 PM): I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE
smoomier 12:21 pm
(12:21:15 PM): ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Xyro77 12:31 pm
(12:31:30 PM): ill keep trela. hes a good kid
(12:31:35 PM): u are a waste of time though
(12:31:37 PM): so yea

Again, I'm open for adoption.

i never said that. u took an old aim convo and Photoshoped it

Van Jones

Smash Lord
My phone does not turn itself on in order to set off the alarm.

Too bad the call is blocked. If it was available, it could just block incoming calls from that number.

CY

Smash Ace
/queue Arms of the Angels music

Hi, I'm Sarah Mclachlan, will you be an angel for a helpless boy? Everyday dad-less kids are abused, beaten and neglected. They are crying out for help. Please, help out and join the fight against dad-less kids seeking comfort and warmth.

Take David for example. He is a boy who needs help. Thank you for your time and God bless.

www.SmoomNeedsAFather.com

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hi, I'm Sarah Mclachlan, will you be an angel for a helpless boy? Everyday dad-less kids are abused, beaten and neglected. They are crying out for help. Please, help out and join the fight against dad-less kids seeking comfort and warmth.

Take David for example. He is a boy who needs help Thank you for your time and God bless.

Smoom77

Smash Master

Take David for example. He is a boy who needs help. Thank you for your time and God bless.

Thank you kind sir! I could never afford an ad like that. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
why do i even read the thread anymore o-0

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is horrible...

Suspect

Smash Hero
Since nothing is going on in houston in August, you guys should come to mashfest. Brawl, Street Fighter, BAR :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't forget P4 and his fests!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Except you actually have to get on a plane for any of those >_>

I'd rather go to something inside a 4-5 hour car drive radius.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
take, esca and I got prank called awhile back when they first started happening. pretty sure it was Razer doing it then.

also Avoid you are in my crew, ty.
nah it wasn't me. they linked calls and stuff. me and esca were in the same car to ohsnap when they called so boom.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You guys, be careful with comboing combo breakers. I heard it could have the same result as dividing by 0 if someone breaks that...

So, 4 P.M. tomorrow, right?
Just to let everyone else know, because I definitely haven't forgotten. :embarrass:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just read the entire "History of Houston Smash" by Allan Sims and I have to say its excellent.
The satire? Flawless.
The wit? Superb.
The pooping of the pants? Genius.

Therefore I am endowing a 10/10 rating for this masterpiece.

Please Sir Allan Sims don't leave us with a cliffhanger - finish this fine work of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom