• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so TYS will be adding in TvC in their events?
no. de angelo dropped the game a long time ago. if enough people are interested in it, XYRO will hold it as a side event. I need intrest in it before i make an event out of it

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
so TYS will be adding in TvC in their events?
Yes it will be added to my roster. I dropped the japanese version because no interest was shown but the usa version seems to be getting alot of hype so I dont mind holding a tournament for it. I know alot of houston srk people that would love for this to be added to my roster. Test Your Skills 2010 Roster of games will change. Other games will be added soon so stay tuned... :chuckle:

lol @ Player 4. Ill give you TvC. U CRAZY!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1st san:ike:

2nd G-Reg:jigglypuff:

3rd: Kimchi:ike:

4th: Ray Kalm:ganondorf:

5th: Pink Fresh:lucas:, AfroTwist:link2:

7th: Hardgainer08:mario2:, Galeon:lucas:

9th: Xyro:samus2:, KingKong:bowser2:, Shaky:ness2:, VaNz:jigglypuff:

13th: Kirin:link2:, Kirk:ike:, PentaSalia:ike:, TheCubeStud:mario2:

17th: vato_break:mario2:, IsmaR:samus2:, Ijosh:ganondorf:, Ich_Bin_Awesome:link2:, Liquid Gen:bowser2:, Willz:falcon:, Legan:link2:, Hadesblades:yoshi2:

25th: burntsocks:yoshi2:, Delta-cod:yoshi2:, Ritch:link2:, Jiggernaut:jigglypuff:, Stingers:falcon:, Yosh:yoshi2:, Red-Blue:falcon:, DLA:ganondorf:

33rd: BO X7:mario2:, CheeseOnAStick:ness2:, Vex Kasrani:bowser2:, ShinTwist:link2:, HeyTallMan:lucas:, SaltyCracka, Acedude55:falcon:, AvariceX:ness2:, Metatitan:jigglypuff:, Successor_of_Raphael:zelda:, Noraa:lucas:, Mr. Eh:zelda:, Darkmusician:zelda:, Smash G 0 D:samus2:, The Brettster:ike:, AzNFinesse:zelda:

49th: Kanzaki:mario2:, calv:bowser2:, Sade:lucas:, Phiddlesticks:bowser2:, Serris:samus2:, Rohins:samus2:, Bartolon:ness2:, Sacred Seraphim:falcon:, ToKneeOrNotToKnee:falcon:, Noobicidal:jigglypuff:, MochaMew:zelda:, Chirp:falcon:, 1337-Zero:ness2:, Sasook:link2:, Swoops:ganondorf:, Airborne:yoshi2:

Yeah I'm very bored. Anyone know who Kanzaki, Sasook, BO X7, and SaltyCracka used?

Highest placing Mario: 7th - Hardgainer08
Highest placing Zelda: 33rd - Successor_of_Raphael, Mr. Eh, AzNFinesse & Darkmusician
Highest placing Ness: 9th - Shaky
Highest placing Lucas: 5th - Pink Fresh
Highest placing Falcon: 17th - Willz
Highest placing Ganondorf: 4th - Ray Kalm
Highest placing Link: 5th - AfroTwist
Highest placing Samus: 9th - Xyro
Highest placing Yoshi: 17th - Hadesblades
Highest placing Ike: TBD - San
Highest placing Bowser: 9th - KingKong
Highest placing Jigglypuff: TBD - G-Regulate

These are the results for the SWF wifi tournament.

Zori

Smash Champion
someone just told me they though gnes was from the midwest and felix was better.....

i shed tears

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey fellas, I'm working on a feature-length screenplay this semester, and I'd like your input. It's about a secret agent named Gate who's assigned to rescue his abducted boss while babysitting the boss's 7 year-old son at the same time. It will be written in the same vein as Pixar films, and it will hopefully be a project I can present to John Lasseter when I live in California this summer. I can use any input you have!

Here's the link to the group.

Looking forward to some collaboration!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Fudgeeee, dang ozz. I kinda hate you right now.

Anypoo, Im beaming is amazing. I want Lasers SOO bad.

Zori

Smash Champion
o-0 lol my mom asked me to go to that step off thing, i said no D: i didn't know anyone was going to be there

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
iPad is TRASH. Seriously, if you want to throw away your money, just give it to me and I'll find a better way of wasting it.

TvC is okay, but it's obvious who's good and who's not after just playing a few matches. But the game just came out, so we'll see how it goes...

Hobo is almost here! :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My roomie bought TvC, so we've been playing it a bit. I'm sure she's low tier (like pretty much every character I gravitate towards in fighting games), but Roll is by far my best character, followed by Tekkaman and Karas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom