• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
The fact that ADHD and Ally are higher than M2K surprises me. (que name search)

Whether you don't like the guy, the character he uses, or his tactics, he's still the best.

Qwilfish and Tropius would like to have a word with you...
hey, hey... HEY.

gen1 fanboy you're talkin to here.:laugh:

gen2 barely passes my muster. so i dont even know that many pokemon from gen2 lol

gen3/4... a nose pokemon? rly? pokephail.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Chris, you need to remove the "_" from the file name that's included after the .xlsx... for some reason they added that junk to the file extension so Excel has issues recognizing it (you can also just open Excel, select open, navigate to the file, and force it open).
Sweet, got it. I'm literally the last ranked Smasher in the nation, haha.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol yeah all the Rotoms are all elec/ghost

I'm excited to see how a fire/ghost will be. Hopefully it's a SP poke, but knowing how GameFreak likes to screw fire types over they're probably make it physical without flareblitz or even fire punch. Hurrpa derp you getz a fire fang.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
well kingdra only has 1 weakness

but seriously fire / dragon would be too broken
you'd think they would have already made a dragon/fire type

i mean, dragons have always been known for breathing, uh FIRE.

edit: man, **** levitate.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeah... but they shoulda made one of them an official "Dragon/Fire" type. i'm just sayin... fire gets no love.

except from me

<3's fire.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
well kingdra only has 1 weakness

but seriously fire / dragon would be too broken
Depends on the stats.

It would now take neutral to water, and ice (sadly).

But it would be weak to dragon (though not too common), rock, and ground (assuming it won't levitate but probably will). Plus, SR will give it a nice beating.

I can see it being a major Scizor counter though.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
if it can learn Earthquake itd be broken

Dragon with stab

STAB Fire to beat steel, minus heatran, which EQ can take care off

broken

Player-4

See you in 25 years
That's pretty much every dragon now, just not STAB fire lol.

Like I said, stats would mean everything. If it gets out run by it's dragon counterparts then it's going to have a ****ty time being good. Especially if it doesn't get DD, lol Garchomp/Flygon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Talking about Pokemon?

SICK! Take it somewhere else, ya nerds! :p

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
But it's a lot more enjoyable for the general public when the thread is posting pictures of pandas with Rockettrainer's face shopped on them, though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Maybe I should have just read the manga. I felt like I had to watch ~5 episodes of the anime for anything relevant to happen, and said relevant event seemed to have Sesshomaru in it most of the time. If that dude showed up, it probably wasn't a gay useless filler episode. Also that old blacksmith guy and Kaede made important things happen. I guess Kikyo did too, but I hate her, so...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I remember back when I used to watch InuYasha all the time in 5th grade. I kinda liked that show. My two favorite characters were InuYasha and Sesshomaru. My mom still watches that show even now though.

:059:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sesshomaru was so lame. The perfect example of a cookie cutter villain.
Just sayin'.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Maybe I should have just read the manga. I felt like I had to watch ~5 episodes of the anime for anything relevant to happen, and said relevant event seemed to have Sesshomaru in it most of the time. If that dude showed up, it probably wasn't a gay useless filler episode. Also that old blacksmith guy and Kaede made important things happen. I guess Kikyo did too, but I hate her, so...
I hate the filler episodes involving Kagome in her time, but some of the filler episodes with Inuyasha are funny and a nice break from the constant fighting. Kaede is ok, but I hate how she talks, and I like Totosai as well. I also hate Kikyo too lol, along with Sango when the whole episode revolves around her and her brother.

Sesshomaru was so lame. The perfect example of a cookie cutter villain.
Just sayin'.
Nah, Sesshomaru isn't really a villain. He's just after his own agenda, and some of those things he's after are bad. Now Naraku is pretty much your cookie cutter villain. He's devious, sets all these traps, and likes to talk. Plus, he doesn't get his hands dirty when he doesn't have to.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
These shows all suck compared to some of the more recent stuff :\

I don't care how classic they are.
Black Lagoon is my favorite anime series of all time. This pretty much sums it up in thirty seconds.

lol.

Nah, Sesshomaru isn't really a villain.
vil·lain (vĭl'ən)
n.

1. A wicked or evil person; a scoundrel.
2. A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
3. also (vĭl'ān', vĭ-lān') Variant of villein.
4. Something said to be the cause of particular trouble or an evil: poverty, the villain in the increase of crime.
5. Obsolete A peasant regarded as vile and brutish.
Ding.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I hate dubbed stuff XD

Listen to that dude, he sounds entirely lifeless. That's English VA in a nutshell for anime.

Black Lagoon was pretty legit though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hate dubbed stuff XD

Listen to that dude, he sounds entirely lifeless. That's English VA in a nutshell for anime.

Black Lagoon was pretty legit though.
I dunno. Black Lagoon's dub was actually pretty **** amazing.
And the lifelessness in his voice was pretty significant to the scene I took from youtube, so it's actually pretty effective for him to talk like that in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom