• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i wont be on the net for a while so kuro, ill text you when ozz lets me know when we can come over

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Keith u can come, people will start showing up around 4.
Anybody else who wants to just post and lemme know.

Smoom plz be at pnt next sat, i need to play u more lol

Zori

Smash Champion
ozz can i come at like 3:30, i want to get out the house cause my mom is being...... well a mom

ill try to bring a set up

Smoom77

Smash Master
Someone.......wants.... to play me?!?!?!

I might be able to. I have Solo and Ensemble that day; mine's at 1:36. What time does PnT start?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm going to Ozz's. I don't know what time I'll show up, but I live 5 minutes away, so it doesn't matter, lol...

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Shutcho Mouf, nickels. That's my boy's sister you're talking about!

So.. P4.. can I get that date?

And I'm not talkin' about one with your sister. ;) -c-c-combo breakerrrr-
i'd be so deep in that sister poon, she'd be coughing up white loogies 2-3 weeks after

is dat better?

Smoom77

Smash Master
I really hope I don't meet Mouf, ever.

Today, my daughter and I were in the car, listening to the radio. She turns to me and says, "Why does everyone sing about love? Why don't they make songs about normal things, like cheese and sandwiches?" I don't know, dear. MLIA

Ladybug

Smash Lord
He was at FS8... And he is a pretty cool guy.

But he plays Melee. Gross. ;)

BTW I rolled at that statement and disturbed about 5 people at work. Whoops. Haha.

heytallman

CTALL
Mouf is pretty awesome. Really nice guy. Dont see why you dont want to meet him lol
Because Smoom is a sensitive guy and Mouf says things that offend him. Smoom is like, the only person on AIM who's ever blocked me. Albeit temporarily, but still. I didn't even say a bad word, I just referred to one.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
smoom was that supposed to be a threat or you just don't want to meet me? either way i won't lose any sleep over it

good to know i have fans lolz

edit: no more brawl hate, it's an alright game just not my cup of tea. i'm always down for brawl friendlies at tournaments but everytime i try to play i just seem unwelcome. cept ladybug, thanks :p

also, melee players get all the ***** ;)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
^^True true lol

And wow...the y'all really suck lol we stopped saying crap about your game...and yet you call melee gross...sorry y'all are always going to suck at a game that takes skill rather than patience to run the ****king timer out.

And we've all tried brawl and it's ATs. It's just not something that we melee players can really get into.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Is Pound 4 happening this weekend?

Well after watching that I'm going to need a new change of undergarments...

So after seeing that...why don't y'all want to play melee lol

TheJerm

Smash Champion
^^True true lol

And wow...the y'all really suck lol we stopped saying crap about your game...and yet you call melee gross...sorry y'all are always going to suck at a game that takes skill rather than patience to run the ****king timer out.

And we've all tried brawl and it's ATs. It's just not something that we melee players can really get into.
Lol, syba, dont under rate brawl. I play both, and at top levels, its not so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom