• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang, I think P4 is gonna become a Warrior to protect his sister...unless he is gonna give her away. :X

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yea, I just researched it. Seems like its legal if you are 18-21 and dating a 17 year old.
Age of Consent is usually not 18. Only 8 states in the US have the age at 18.

Mexico is one scary place. Some areas down there have the age of consent at 12.

Suspect

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter what the age of consent is anywhere, you ALWAYS follow Article 113 of the Bro Code.

Article 113: A Bro abides by the accepted age-difference formula when pursuing a young chick

Acceptable age difference formula

Chick’s age = Guy’s age divided by 2, + 7

Suspect

Smash Hero
P4 i would be the best brother in law you could ask for.

Id be at yo house chillin, playing brawl with you. Telling you that you mad when needed.

Cook you breakfast

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
ROB beats Marth clearly. ROB competes easily in range and priority, has projectiles to camp with, and outlives Marth by ~50% per stock. ROB has gay stages to take Marth to. Marth loses, brah. I've felt that way for a long time and have never changed my mind. NinjaLink goes ROB to beat NEO. Pierce thinks ROB wins.

Marth beats like 80% of the cast, not 50%, lmao.
I think Marth wins or it's even.

edit: WOW lol im like 7 pages late

Suspect

Smash Hero
i just saw a vid of a Iphone app that lets you see through clothes, 99% sure its fake but its funny as hell

and i cant post the link >_>

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wow. All this talk about p4 sister. She's not hot she's just decent. If u want a REAL woman, come see me!!!!!!!!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
CY said:
CY. wrote at 10:22 PM on Jan 15, 2010:
first time I log on this site in a month and I see your picture is Sienna West LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

;) :) official seal of approval
Yes!

Also, arrright, I guess I'll go lol. Allan, what time you plan on picking me up if your going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom