• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You all are a bunch of nerds.

Xyro, your post count on smashboards makes you the biggest of them all.

Need to watch the direct still. New Fire Emblem coming out for Wii U? If not I'll be disappointed. Awakening was fun though but need a change.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Have you since Espy or others? I started in 2003 or 2004 and only have 15k posts. They have over 20k and have been here since 08.

I'm FAR from nerdish.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Have you since Espy or others? I started in 2003 or 2004 and only have 15k posts. They have over 20k and have been here since 08.

I'm FAR from nerdish.
We're talking Houston people, YA nerd. You're closer than you think.

Grow facial hair btw. Guaranteed increased chances with the ladies.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
2003 makes you an Elder God Nerd.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Amiibo plz

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just embrace it. Fighting it only makes it worse.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Anybody from syncs going to insomnia I could ride with?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tesh, I would like to stop by the house Saturday afternoon then stick around until it's time to go to Insomnia. You are welcome for a ride if you still need it by then. I'll even bring my full setup so no more setup shortage.

You can't say no to this face.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Tesh, I would like to stop by the house Saturday afternoon then stick around until it's time to go to Insomnia. You are welcome for a ride if you still need it by then. I'll even bring my full setup so no more setup shortage.

You can't say no to this face.
this offer valid for me as well?

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Never mind, you're banned from the RT mobile for life and beyond.
Sure, should be good.
Thanks. In case you don't remember, I was the guy teaming with you at Sync's last Saturday.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I might be at Sync's before the tournament too so if I can hitch a ride too RT it would be cool
I'll be a guy in a red jacket with short hair

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
@ UltimateRazer UltimateRazer we need to work together and get Ness amiibo. Only one i've wanted lol
Lmao join me brother. Real talk, you better pre-order that fish. He's looking like he'll be a rare in that wave like Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer. Him and Lucina. I'm keeping an eye out for when Gamestop will start pre-orders. I'll post when they can.

Don't fight it like RT said. It'll only get worse. I've sort of calmed down and retracted from getting 2 of each...but I have 2 pits and falcons so f.

Btw, which new 3DS are y'all getting? They only have it in red and black or the golden Majora Mask edition and the Silver Monster Hunter 4 edition. The silver one looks sick minus the writing on it for me. F.

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
Yeah i know how crazy Earthbound fans can get, on the subreddit a bunch of people have said they are going to get at least 5 Ness amibo. Ill stay posted for that preorder ha

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can forget about the MM one, they have been selling out in like 10 minutes for online. I bet the store ones will go super fast as well.

Gamestop still had the MH one when I checked my local one. I settled for the black one, kind of lame they are shipping direct-to-home instead of doing store pickups. Oh well, do what you gotta do.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
gamestop sold out of the majora 3ds in 15 minutes, then it went up on best buy and sold out pretty fast there too, but I managed to get one beforehand.

Keep an eye out for like amazon or something if anyone wants one, no idea if anywhere else is selling them

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Eh I don't think I want the Majora's Mask one. Too gold for me. The Monster Hunter one looks sick. I just don't know if I mind the text. Ugh.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
no, we aren't getting a regular sized new 3ds, and the xl doesn't come with an adapter btw.

oh, coulda sworn it said sold out earlier. Might get it before it's too late then

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Damn, my R shoulder button doesn't work on my 3DS. Maybe I should get a new one too. Worked around it by remapping my controls in Smash 3DS, but its still a problem in games that actually require the R button.

I dunno Razer, if your current 3DS works fine then why? C-stick and extra shoulder buttons are nice though. Everything else (battery, loading speed, etc.) is only slightly better. No charger included :(

Last edited:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Well the old 3DS' operating system runs slower by A LOT at this point. Plus there will be games that can only be played on the new 3DS like Xenoblade. I got a charger so I'm good on that.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Wait there are new 3DS version exclusive games? Then I'm definitely getting a new 3DS.

Not a fan of XL though, it's a little too bulky to fit in my pocket. And the regular sized new 3DS is region locked so no importing it either. Oh well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom