• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
So during a passing period at school my 3DS slipped out my jacket pocket and the crack it has completely opened up pulled a wire connected to the top screen and now it doesn't work
It can at least turn on so I can eventually system transfer but otherwise my 3DS is completely useless

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So during a passing period at school my 3DS slipped out my jacket pocket and the crack it has completely opened up pulled a wire connected to the top screen and now it doesn't work
It can at least turn on so I can eventually system transfer but otherwise my 3DS is completely useless
Do not try to mess with it under any circumstance. It can be saved if sent in to Nintendo to do the transfer. Or you can do it if both screens work.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
The bottom screen works and that's it
I also found out when I put my tablet in my backpack the screen cracked and the touch screen is unresponsive
I'm really just super upset about today

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ayyyy, this direct was okay.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I am an idiot who was pressed for time and panicked so I put it in y backpack instead of back on it's charger

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You played Revelaitons all day on it, so you are a nerd as well. Don't deny your past.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sorry, once a nerd, always a nerd. You can't run from your past. You of all people should understand, TGM...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, best Samus in SSB4 and Brawl. Sounds like you are the KING of Samus nerds when you are the best of a character.

Last edited:

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
****, I leave for a day and like 4 pages have passed.

Direct was great, but I'm a little disappointed Splatoon is only online multiplayer. Oh well, maybe there are workarounds, like connecting 2 Wii U systems via lan just like in Mario Kart.

Or just have two systems use the same wi-fi and have them next to each other (or would the proximity advantage be overtaken by two systems using the same wi-fi)?. I imagine that would have minimal lag and if there was lag, it wouldn't impact gameplay as much as it would Smash.

I love Fire Emblem, so I'm really excited about that. Check out some screens:

Looks like it runs on the same engine as Awakening, though nothing indicates its a continuation of that story. Looking forward to it.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
It looks like a feudal Japan type thing to me but I could be wrong
I'm glad it isn't a continuation to Awakening, Awakening is fine as it is.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
It looks like a feudal Japan type thing to me but I could be wrong
I'm glad it isn't a continuation to Awakening, Awakening is fine as it is.
Yeah dude, it does seem that way. The guy in the dragon? helmet seems to be wearing samurai garb.

Also, here's a vid:

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Illmatic what server you played on? lol I was on Maple Story during the Beta Server in 06? Met Azen there lol. I stopped at 130 before all the new stuff happened. Bera Server - Night Lord.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If it has the same team from Awakening, expect the same assets to be reused, just balanced and redone.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
2 stocks custom rules, still best rule set. You guys sleep. Nintendo america is dumb for not releasing the smaller new 3DS but I can deal with the xl, Monster hunter suggs digg boring nerd game go buy Majoras beat it 20 times for a true experience, and you're not right about everything xyro. Proof? Melee definitely not being dead. Vulnicura is all that matters at this time.

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy

Xyro77

2 stocks custom rules, still best rule set. You guys sleep. Nintendo america is dumb for not releasing the smaller new 3DS but I can deal with the xl, Monster hunter suggs digg boring nerd game go buy Majoras beat it 20 times for a true experience, and you're not right about everything xyro. Proof? Melee definitely not being dead. Vulnicura is all that matters at this time.
When I said it was dead, it very well was (especially in Tx). ROM fixed that.

Xyro77

So someone (Tallman) put my face on a Samus pic and that makes me a nerd? That's a pretty weak standpoint

Last edited:
Top Bottom