• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This thread won't die if people keep talking about stuff. You guys not gotta just respond once I post something. Feel free to start your own convos. It's what the quote system is for.

Heck, you guys can talk about pretty much anything. Tomorrow I'll be talking about the Nintendo direct. I'm sure Tesh/RT will too.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-14-2015/

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Cool. Illmatic I don't think you are the future. Leave that for the one and only awesome new player, Onion Powder!

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Can't watch the direct until I'm home
At least I'll get the info filtered through here

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LMAO splatoon looks so swag the equipment/rpg element is something i've always wanted nintendo to do for a shooter

Last edited:

z00ted

this direct is so funny idk where to even start
project treasure / mr. hirata guy was insane

Last edited:

z00ted

that direct was weak af
mh4u hype though

amiibos will ruin nintendo

Last edited:

Xyro77

Worthless Nintendo Direct.

No release date for XB2 and no new Wiiu games worth talking about.

Splatoon still looks good but I think it's now safe to say that there will be no offline multiplayer. Can't appear at tournaments now :(

I guess Watch Dogs and Smash will hold me over for 6 more months.

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
First Onion ring, then Onion powder, now Onion juice? That doesn't even make sense. 0/10. No effort. What's next? Onion poop?

Lol. You get to sit in a cubicle all day while you are bored out of your mind while I get to hang out with friends and play Smash 4 at lunch. Who has it better now?

z00ted

it is maplestory, see my 2011 level 200 night lord bros

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
Lol. Maple was pretty fun honestly. I quit about 2 years ago. Only got my NL to 130 lol. I can't imagine getting to 200.

Xyro77

Lol. You get to sit in a cubicle all day while you are bored out of your mind while I get to hang out with friends and play Smash 4 at lunch. Who has it better now?
*doesnt work in cubical*

*cringes at the thought of spending valuable lunch time playing Trash 4*

you own a ****ing amiibo shut the **** up
I own a Samus Amiibo (havent opened it since i learned how bad Trash 4 is). Those things are pretty cool but id never obsess over them like GrimTurtle.

Maplestory is for babies
it could be worse. he could be playing MORE computer nerd games.

Off topic but i need yalls opinion on something.

Due to me not shaving my face for 6 days, i am borderline LumberJack status. Normally, id shave it all off but this time i wanna shave it to the point where i have some sort of facial hair style left on me. What should i do? What style looks good/decent on a dude with a retreating hairline? If you could post pics (please be serious) that would help.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Lol. Asking for facial advice on smashboards? Crazy.
You are new so ill let your ignorance slide.

SWF is the source of all things competitive smash. It is the central hub for when player wish to truly understand competitive smash. Be it guides, vids, commentary or anything else, SWF has it all.

That is only on the outside however....................

Look, i am taking great risk even telling you this right now because HE is watching (hes always watching, allan, you KNOW this) but i feel like i must enlighten you because no one else will (allan, please hurry HE could see this at any point. ok i will! jeez!)

If you dive very deep.....deeper, yes, oh YES, you will find in the deepest part of DEEP a place known as the Houston thread. Founded in 1786 (back when Samuel L Jackson was president) this dark unholy hell of a place was created by a LEGENDARY melee marth player named TGM (blessed be thy name). He started this thread so that people (if you ever reach this place) could talk about one thing and one thing only. You are able to speak about......

WHATEVER THE F*** YOU WANT!!! SO EXCUSE ME IF I OBEY THE RULES/PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD HOLY F I AM SICK OF NEW GENS NOT KNOWING JACK $H!T FROM LIZARD T!T$ UGH I HATE NEW GENS WHY CANT THEY ALL DIE

now please, dont tell anyboDy what you have read here today (ok i wont i promise. good)

Last edited:

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
LOL! Are you drunk or something?? Are the voices telling you to do bad things? Too funny, Xyro. You are too funny...

z00ted

this is like the only remaining active regional thread

Top Bottom