• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston ...Melee... Tournament: DSYB II (July 18th!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Hey anyone going to UoH main campus PM me because we have a a small group of 5 people that play smash melee together, if you are interested please tell me. We all recently just met. So far we are all only freshmen. We usually play at the Taub so if you wana come play Melee now its the time! We try Playing most school days for an hour or so. Join us now!!

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I'm prolly gonna go to u of H in a year or two
Awesome, when u go there remember to try to find us, Melee 4 ever lolz. Anyone also interested in playing together sometime? i need more connections in the smash community .

Velox

Smash Ace
Hey Smash Champ, I'm a junior at UH and I live at Cullen and I'm utterly amazing at this game, I'd like to play!

edit** oh, heh, just saw the PM..

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Hey Smash Champ, I'm a junior at UH and I live at Cullen and I'm utterly amazing at this game, I'd like to play!

edit** oh, heh, just saw the PM..
Lol nice adjetive, "utterly" =D. Anyways, we need more people!!!! T_T

Velox

Smash Ace
heh, I know :p I doubt Oscar will play with us, u'd have to ask Jake13 about that, but I think already know the answer.. We need to do more one on ones for sure, so maybe we should do a second setup as things are already, but yeah, another good person would be awesome, maybe they'll have to be home grown.. Also, I think you especially should start playing more people at least as good as me and you, I think you'd get very good very quickly, and I think that's all that's been holding you back is just not enough competition at your level or higher. I'll do for now, but yeah, I'd like to see you at a tournament now-n-days.

like I think you'll get really good just after playing me, I just have to give you more mistake free games on my part and get more consistent in my old senile age, I predict some good smash in our future though :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Y'all should play someone good...I can't believe you all weren't posting in the melee thread lol I just randomly came in here to see what tournaments there were and I saw that we had a new message in here....

But I'm down to play lol go to the Houston thread to get my number on the first post. Call me and hit me up when you can play. I'd love to **** you all again.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Y'all should bang someone good...I can't believe you all weren't posting in my sex thread lol I just randomly came in here to see what orgys there were and I saw that we had a new message in here....

But I'm down to fornicate lol go to the Houston thread to get my number on the first post. Call me and hit me up when you want to knock boots. I'd love to **** you all again.

You are so perverted Von. Wow.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
heh, I know :p I doubt Oscar will have premarital sex with us :( you'd have to ask Jake13 about that, but I think he already knows the answer... ;) We need to do more one on ones for sure, so maybe we should set up a second tri-pod already, but yeah, another hot person would be awesome, maybe they'll have to be home grown... Also, I think you especially should start screwing more people at least as good as me and you, I think you'd get very good very quickly, and I think that's all that's been holding you back is just not enough sex at your level or higher. I'll do for now, but yeah, I'd like to see you at an orgy now-n-days.

like I think you'll get really good just after doing me, I just have to give you more mistake free sessions on my part and get more consistent in my old senile age, I predict some good smashing in our future though ;D
You too Velox? I hate to double post, I really do. But this is just sick.

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, that was pretty good XD

oh crap, I almost didn't see the double post!!! ban him!!!

heh, why the hell haven't I seen you since I've been smashing again (which is like just this last month..)

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
WTF MOG! Your signature.... when the hell did I say that???? I mean, I remember saying it... but when and why?? lol.

Also, where exactly do you live? Perhaps You, Paul, Von, and your old Pal Jeremy Feifer(bad joke jk) can come play sometime.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
WTF MOG! Your signature.... when the hell did I say that???? I mean, I remember saying it... but when and why?? lol.

Also, where exactly do you live? Perhaps You, Paul, Von, and your old Pal Jeremy Feifer(bad joke jk) can come play sometime.
Been a long time buddy!

I don't remember, I think it was sometime during the time we were doing crew battles and such. I live off of 45 and Telephone rd. only a few miles from your place. I lived in Soho/Pasadena my entire life so I know exactly where you live.

And me and Jeremy are okay now I think, we haven't spoken in like 2 years but we played Smash once or twice since that whole kill you ordeal. I certainly have no qualms :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No one wants to go and play some second rate n00bs much less drive to another city for it. Get that **** out of here.

And you all suck at this game...Ronnie you're next on my list...you're the only one I think I'll have trouble with.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sooo I'll be traveling around for tournaments a lot more frequently now soooo are you Houston people gonna host one soon or what?

Chris.T.

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, i don't care who, but someone needs to come to sugar land to play me melee

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming back from UT, never got around to playing people in Houston. So maybe I'll have a chance during the break.
Edgar and I will also be around Houston during the break. We should represent Austin at HOBO 22 on Jan 2nd! (I'm assuming it will have a melee tourney.)

But yeah I basically know nobody in Kingwood that really plays melee and I need a minimum weekly intake of smash to survive lol. So hold some smashfests ppl and I will be there.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Edgar and I will also be around Houston during the break. We should represent Austin at HOBO 22 on Jan 2nd! (I'm assuming it will have a melee tourney.)

But yeah I basically know nobody in Kingwood that really plays melee and I need a minimum weekly intake of smash to survive lol. So hold some smashfests ppl and I will be there.
Then you and Chris T and all the other people should be posting in the Houston Melee thread instead of a tournament thread that should have been closed ages ago.

Just look above this forum and you'll see the social room, the Best Region in the Region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom