• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston ...Melee... Tournament: DSYB II (July 18th!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL! Very nice Ronnie....good thing I didn't play you at that time >_< Last time you had that thing you totally ***** Paul and I...and we were using our mains the entire time.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
LOL! Very nice Ronnie....good thing I didn't play you at that time >_< Last time you had that thing you totally ***** Paul and I...and we were using our mains the entire time.
I didn't use Ganon once when we were fighting his Roy if that's what you were talking about, but I do indeed remember being ***** by his fox later that evening. James is going to be coming to play me at my apt soon, you should come Ronnie. Von isn't invited cuz I feel like winning a few matches...haha.

Actually, we need to have a smashfest before DV8 leaves.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That night we were at the hotel? Yeah, we both used our mains lol he kept countering your dairs and Warlock kicks...

AND.....thanks a lot jerks lol I am sad =(

I actualy feel like playing today too =/ you all suck...I am tking you all out of the next tournament for this...

Shök

Smash Champion
Good games on Tuesday, Sybawave, Blurple.

We were unstoppable in teams, Blurple, he he.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
What tournament were you even talking about? I tried to call you lol where was it at?

And it probably wasn't going to be any good since no one even heard about one happening yesterday lol

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD

Yeah, no one wants to get ***** on their own Bday

Can anyone play smash tomorrow? Sent a text to a few of the people who play...but yeah someone post or something...Afternoon-6/7 or something around there.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Holding a tournament that practically no was was aware... uh.

So yeah, how about that Melee.

Anyone interested in an actual tournament sometime next month?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Hey dawn were you the one I 4 stocked at Allans last melee tourney a while back? I can't keep track of all the 4 stockings I give out.

Paying me a dollar to do it again is so nice of you.

I accept.

>: )

dawn001

Smash Ace
Hey dawn were you the one I 4 stocked at Allans last melee tourney a while back? I can't keep track of all the 4 stockings I give out.

Paying me a dollar to do it again is so nice of you.

I accept.

>: )
i dont remember me losing a $1 to you to begin with..i guess you are dumb as you look :chuckle:...but yeah i did got 4 stock by you ....but thats ok.....keep playing melee since thats the only game your good at....:lick:

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
It's the only game I want to be good at. And there is still room for improvement.

EDIT: Is this true, do I really look that unintelligent? :-/

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< So...that video...you know...where I ***** you and LordWolfeyes...2 vs 1 4 stocks vs 2 =/ did you see what I did thar?

I don't think so because the ****** was too fast for y'all =P

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Are yal going to have another one of these? sorry i couldnt make the last one, i was really bussy that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom