• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston ...Melee... Tournament: DSYB II (July 18th!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Yeah Lambchops is tooo goood. Worthy of an extra o.

We'll see for sure when we see his sets vs M2k and Mango. Peach doesn't get second place in a tournament like this. That just doesn't happen O_O

Wanna play smash in the morning? I'm thinking 6:30 am

Sybawave

Smash Ace
o_O this is going to suck lol I want to beat the best...O well beating Ronnie will just have to do =/

Heck no lol I am busy until Saturday lol

You got 4 stocked by Clue?

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
You got 4 stocked by Clue?
Haha, no, it was a joke; Clue and I never played in tournament. I was just under the impression that, since I was the last person to lose to Jake before he went to loser's finals, I technically got fourth. I'm probably wrong cause I don't know how double elimination tournaments work past 3rd place, haha. Not that it meant much anyways, given the bye I had, all I had to do was win my first match and I went straight to the winner's semifinals, haha.

Anyways, hopefully I can find a ride to DSYB II and don't end up sucking.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LAWL! Good luck I think he is closer to me than you are...by like 10 mins....out of the 50 it will take me to get there or possibly more lol so....

Sethlon and Jake can't make this...

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
It only takes me 15 minutes to get to Ronnies from here so I'm all set. Ronnie, you're gonna lose the tournament if you don't start practicing with me.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I only idolize people that I can't beat =/ So sorry Ronnie I don't since I **** you so hard each time I play you.

....Who is ready to get ***** tomorrow? Tell me where you would like it ;)

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Attention. Do not show up to my apartment until around 2 pm.... I found out I have to work at 7 am so yeah. Sorry. The tourney/possible smashfest will still happen.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Dude, that tournament sucked lol where were you all at?

I had to **** poor Ronnie all by myself =/ Gosh....it sucks being the best at a tournament when no one else is even close to your skill level...o well...way to suck guys....wayyyyyyy 2222222222222222 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk

GG though lol man...Blurple you are too GOOOD!

Paul that Ganon is nasty ;) keep it up lol

Ronnie....get *****! That match was totally awesome...you know...the only one that I won <_< xD But I bet it felt good to get owned like that =P

Wolfeye...gg lol those teams matches were fun...especially when I Rested all 4 of us and the power went out because it was too awesome xD

uh....was there anyone else there?

Ronnie's Cat...you're cute lol

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Well, I wasn't there for long but it was fun while it lasted. Good matches Matt and Vaughan (who I'm assuming is Sybawave). I need to learn those falcon punch tricks before I can declare myself not a noob, heh. And now, the question on everyone's minds: will there be a DSYB Tres?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
HOBO X?

Idk the number but August 1st is the day. Go to the Houston Brawl thread to learn more about it.

And I can't do those things yet....my friend can though.... 73-78% I think it is. If it is around there then it is just luck that they got hit. I kept doing them wrong and just got lucky with it. Normally you Dair them and they go up and start coming back down and get punched. So no matter what they do they get hit. I did it wrong so you kept landing before the punch would go off =/

O well....My Falcon sucks >_>

Lawl Vaughn xD Von

Wow you live far away lol next time stay longer please?

Noc

Smash Journeyman
lol apparently I guessed wrong with "Vaughan." Actually, I'm temporarily living at Rice University for an internship so it wasn't that far. I will probably go to HOBO 17, hopefully it will have a good melee contingent.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I think that some of the lawl nubs will enter in it so more free money for us. And then Gabe and Sethlon should be there along with Jake Ronnie and hopefully James....who decided to dtich us today

blurple

Smash Rookie
I had to **** poor Ronnie all by myself =/ Gosh....it sucks being the best at a tournament when no one else is even close to your skill level...o well...way to suck guys....wayyyyyyy 2222222222222222 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk

GG though lol man...Blurple you are too GOOOD!

Ronnie....get *****! That match was totally awesome...you know...the only one that I won <_< xD But I bet it felt good to get owned like that =P

Wolfeye...gg lol those teams matches were fun...especially when I Rested all 4 of us and the power went out because it was too awesome xD
OHH!! I got it! I got it! It's opposite day! >_>

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I wanted to come, but around 1 AM on Friday morning my parents decided that we were gonna drive to California. 24 hours later we're in LA. Saved you guys from some ****, haha.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
This one was a bust. At least the night was fun.

If I have another one it won't be until late August so it will give people enough time to take off of work and prepare to get ***** by me as usual.

It's weird. I never get tired of ****** people.

...or do i?

EVERYONE. DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN OR NOT? 5 PEOPLE ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR MELEE TOURNAMENTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom