• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
Alief smashfest? Sounds like a plan
And I haven't touched smash since the break started... left my cube in austin (johns).

People don't know about my falcon, I always connect one falcon punch in a game LOL

Sybawave

Smash Ace
3/5 Falcon MM? Do you like giving me money or what lol

And even if it wasn't a Falcon Ditto and just a normal tournament style MM...you'd still just be giving me money. Plus you already owe me a $5 Gas MM and then on top of that $5 because you wanted to go to Dawn's house that one Sunday.

And no....I always connect a Falcon Punch.

We've had Falcon Dittos before lol they weren't even close xD

I mean if you're lucky it might be something like this

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259444

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'd ride with you Dawn, but I'm sure you guys will be..."discussing" green greens as a counterpick on the way there.

Haha, bad metaphor but seriously, are you gonna be doing it in the car on the way there?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
3/5 Falcon MM? Do you like giving me money or what lol

And even if it wasn't a Falcon Ditto and just a normal tournament style MM...you'd still just be giving me money. Plus you already owe me a $5 Gas MM and then on top of that $5 because you wanted to go to Dawn's house that one Sunday.

And no....I always connect a Falcon Punch.

We've had Falcon Dittos before lol they weren't even close xD

I mean if you're lucky it might be something like this

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259444
man wtf your falcon sucks. i just recently really started gettin the hang of em, so yeah i got this ****. okay well if i beat you my debt is gone, if i lose i pay you 10$, sound good?

lol your head's gettin too big. don't worry though you won't be the first player to beat me that i come back and **** very next tournament. watch yo back son

paul, i'm sure we would be but we could just roll the windows down and you wouldn't even smell it. and even if you just breathed it in constantly i promise you wouldn't fail your drug test

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
LOL I'm not even joking. If we had a Falcon only tournament, I would DEFINITELY be the one to take that.
its funny u say that cuzz i was thinkin we should have one. and u know it would be me and oscar in the grand finals. + ill mm anyone in falcon dittos get at me.

ps. it look like ill be back in two weeks.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL ok I admit that I act big headed some times but we all know that those are just jokes...

This isn't a joke. I will take out any Falcon that I come across. Oscar's may be the only exception. But anyone else I've not only beat, but I've destroyed.

It WILL be Oscar and me in the Grand Finals, but it will ONLY be me in first place.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Couple of things:

Mouf, MM? I suddenly have lots of money to spend thanks to Christmas. Peach vs whatever, and I want to possibly attempt another Gannon vs Spacies. I talked a lot of trash but the spacies I beat with Gannon don't usually know the matchup.

Mouf SOS said he would house you, just PM him with everyone coming with you. He rarely gets on smashboards so posting in threads isn't the best way to reach him.

Syba gtfo G@BE's falcon is 13242343249234234 better than yours

finally, you guys need to get in touch with THIS guy. He's from Mexico and said he played with the twins. check the link

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259547

Sybawave

Smash Ace
How the hell don't you know the Ganon Spacie match up? It's too easy for us lol

Gabe's Falcon might be better than mine...but the last time we were doing dittos it was pretty dead even. And since he has quit for a while I've no doubt that I can beat it.

And that better not be a link to Valdo....

EDIT: Wow...linking us to n00bs....how nice of you.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
alright dude we get it you think your falcon's good.

alright KM peach ditto and fox vs ganon mm's? its starting to look like we'll definitely go to san antonio tournament

Sybawave

Smash Ace
$10 says that Houston does the Houston thing and just bails completely...

My Falcon isn't just good...I'll take Scar to school if he ever came here.

LOL Shok yeah I was thinking about it while I was writing. Remembers that Gabe had a good falcon...continues writing message....remembers that it was quite even last time we tried Falcon dittos...decides my Falcon's better...Posts message

Oh and I'm leaving tomorrow so could y'all **** that burrito guy for me? It'd be a nice Christmas Present =) thanks!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
How the hell don't you know the Ganon Spacie match up? It's too easy for us lol

Gabe's Falcon might be better than mine...but the last time we were doing dittos it was pretty dead even. And since he has quit for a while I've no doubt that I can beat it.

And that better not be a link to Valdo....

EDIT: Wow...linking us to n00bs....how nice of you.
What I was saying, was that when I beat a space animal with Gannondorf, the SPACE ANIMAL (i.e. not me) doesn't know how to play against gannondorf (i.e. play gay and don't get too close). Otherwise they'll just eat fairs all day. There's like 3 or 4 gannon players in Houston, so Houston players actually know how to fight against Gannon, while I'm the only Gannon player in San Antonio.

also, the link I gave you? Have you not heard of the twins? Just because he posted in the wrong section doesn't mean he's a scrub. Lots of players don't even get on smashboards (or do but rarely), and yes they can be good because their friends who DO get on smashboards teach them smash.

Plus have you never heard of the twins? They're sick.

alright KM peach ditto and fox vs ganon mm's? its starting to look like we'll definitely go to san antonio tournament
Done. I call Green Peach though :p

Peach ditto = 5 dollars
Gannon vs Fox = 5 dollars

Play with standard tournament rules, best 2/3, counterpicking stages and all but no character changes.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
green peach sux, i play white peach. and yeah i feel pretty good vs ganon as fox or falco lol, i play paul more than anybody these days

Top Bottom