• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
It wasn't my idea???

Lol Jake is the one who kind of made it come back...and then Dawn started driving more...James and I are still as active as when you were here. So blame the others lolol

When are you coming back nub?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Timerbomb you need to make another technical video...I watched Perfect Control and Adventure Mode too many times. I've also exhausted the SilentWolf videos...

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I played some of you over the summer...my fall semester at UT just ended so I'm coming back for the winter break and I MUST get my weekly fill of melee. Anybody up for playing this weekend?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Houston just played melee this past weekend lol good luck finding someone to play the following weekend <_<

I would but my friends from Dallas are coming down.

Jake is leaving in a few days

James can't make the journey up there

The only person that you live close to and can possibly play is Dawn and maybe his friends...by friends I mean Void.

Oh and Cesar I was watching your fights with Clueless lol some nasty combos there buddy.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Congrads to top 3 and a successful Test Your Skills 6. Tys 7 is Jan 2 so train up. Jake13: Hope you liked your bag. I spent some good time on that thing put the diamonds on it. :p

Test Your Skills 6 Results

1 Easy On The Lettuce
2 Jake 13
3 Sybawave
4 Mouf
5 Dawn
5 Dojo
7 Brolly
7 KDubb
9 Ankur
9 Bebobli
9 Tsc
9 KM

3 weeks till the next showdown. Be ready...

Jake13

Smash Lord
hell yeah deangelo, the bad is illa than vanilla. ima rawk that hoe errwhere.

well guys, i'm leaving tomorrow morning till xmas.

sorry dawn i couldn't get your bag to you :( kw has it now but maybe you could pick it up from his mom ? or something.

hope you guys play while im gone! ima get ***** by tmrv/txfm/defy/my boy george in CO, so i'll come down wif new trickzzzz :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, he is pretty big lol I think he continues to grow each day because I don't remember him being any bigger than Gabe the first time I saw him.

And I doubt any of us will be playing that much =/

Well, I will be playing a lot...but it'll be with my crew xD '

I love how we all stop playing with Houston and just go play with our own crews rofl

we all as in Jake Oscar and me <_<

Velox

Smash Ace
school's out whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I wanna bust a Yoshi out.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I have no idea who easy on lettuce is, but Test your skills is the tournament that co-operates with HOBO. It's run by AirBrushKing and he holds both melee and Marvel vs Capcom 2

Velox

Smash Ace
Hey Von u live in Friendswood? That's like 20 minutes down I45 for me, we should play soon..

*goes back to his binge halo..*

Velox

Smash Ace
pshh, I could be dead by then, I'm not making any promises. also I plan on playing zero games next semester, it's gunna be a toughie.. :/

I just SDed 40 time in one team rockets match.. that'll teach those f***ers not to veto.. heh, after the match someone on my team messaged me and was like +10 and pissed that the final score was somehow 50 to -15, and I sent him back a message that said, "I'm sry, I accidentally SDed." lol

also, friends are for faggots.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Man, I just finished watching this tournament that Arc and all of them were at....Arc got super ***** by Wobbles and Darkrain. The only matches he got off of them were completely flukes. We really need to show those guys how to play this game.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Is Dawn just staying home awaiting challengers or what? I don't want to just drop by and find him not even there.

Totally double-posted, but it's been 12+ hours

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No, I don't think many of us can play this break. I'm gone for most of it or busy. James doesn't have a ride. Jake and Oscar are gone. Timerbomb we haven't seen in a while. Dawn asked me to play yesterday but I was busy.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I'd play Dawn Sunday, but he shares his phone with his family or something. They don't seem to understand English very well. Or even what I mean when I just say "Louis!".

Dawn, post, PM, call, something (no messaging my phone though yet still sorry).

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't think many of us can play this break. I'm gone for most of it or busy. James doesn't have a ride. Jake and Oscar are gone. Timerbomb we haven't seen in a while. Dawn asked me to play yesterday but I was busy.
Great, everybody disappears just in time for my winter break in Houston, possibly my last too. I'm not that scary, haha.

dawn001

Smash Ace
I'd play Dawn Sunday, but he shares his phone with his family or something. They don't seem to understand English very well. Or even what I mean when I just say "Louis!".

Dawn, post, PM, call, something (no messaging my phone though yet still sorry).
Yeah am down am at the house just accepting challenges... Any want to play today hit me up we can play at my house if any1 is down..

Top Bottom