• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah i don't know where syba's falcon cockiness came from, you hardly even play falcon and when you do it's never like, blown me away or anything. i don't think i've ever even seen you do like a huge combo or anything so i'm just gonna assume it's all trollin. otherwise, falcon ditto mm son

also, tarzan i'll falcon ditto mm you

also guys i'm picking up samus, watch yo bizack

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Thespis, aka "Jake13" You are a wonderful guy, I love you very much. BUT I am going to ask for a $5 mm. I'm going to get my $5 back from you. *insert glare face* You beat me quite awhile ago I still remember and I'm going to get that $5 back hopefully *unless you beast on my face* which I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Hobo 22nd, be there! Also hopefully we'll be able to hang out afterward too much fun hanging wif you guys!!

Anyway much smasher love!

Arc

Jake13

Smash Lord
turns out I have work this weekend, no SA for me :(

shok: I'm down for a low tier mm, my pika or roy? yoshi ccccould come out lol

arc: of course my niggggga, my falco your whateva. and when you come down for hobo we'll def chill afta

edit. no work tomorrow, anyone wanna play?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Someone give me the scoop on whats going on. I see Houston melee is still around, thats cool. Any new players? Anyone new tournaments specifically just melee happening? I'll check back in a hour.

Also you can see all the infractions you've ever gotten? Is this new? I never realized how many I had gotten till now.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to play but don't know where he lives...
About that Alief smashfest, can we do it this weekend?

G@BE

Smash Lord
you know whats awesome.... Having your name switched back to the way it was originally... I admit that Revised sounded cool at first but then got really lame... cuz no one knew who i was!!!! >:[

oh yea and sorry for not coming the other day jake.... I flaked out at the last second.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i love the way samus plays, it just fits my style i feel like. in the coming weeks, i hope to be confident enough to use her in tourney

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i remember tarzan almost beat me with samus lol

alrite so i gotta pick up samus and falcon to keep up with yall

Top Bottom