• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Gabe is the most likely person to go are you kidding lol

And I totally called that lol Houston sucks too much. I need to move so people don't start thinking that I suck too l

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
oh ****, it's the weekend? I thought t was last weekend, goddammit
, I could have gotten off of work. Grrrr
Call in or trade shifts, it's not like I throw a big melee tournament all the time. :p

sybawave is just to gooooooood

but seriously marth does have trouble against perfect foxs and falcos. one's that dont miss cancels or techs ever. those are the ones that **** marth up.
While what you said is true, a fox or falco that doesn't miss cancels or techs will **** any character up.

At least when it comes to chainthrowing, Marth has the grab range/speed need to land the grab.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Falco is the best character in this game once his laser game gets perfected lol

Fox will be right behind him or next to him

Marth right next to Sheik or below him

And wow the Marth in that video really sucks. I destroy Fox's on that stage

Jake13

Smash Lord
marth is the best char in the game, hands down. everyone else is too easy to gimp.

I'm about to head into work right now, I'll see if I can get someone to cover my shift

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
If nobody can drive me, then last resort, I may try to get my car there. I don't have complete faith in my vehicle but I'll give it a shot. Anyone wanna come too just in case we have to push it the rest of the way there?

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
you guys r funny nobody is slow in this game, there is something called wavedash and waveland that make for speed.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
dawn said he'd drive

i'd still love to go, so either dawn or paul if yall are drivin, i'm smashin. SO SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH DOH

von, why are you trolling houston? what's the point? are you that bored? jw

~your pal, mouf

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i always play Dawn whenever i go to any tournies lol, i never play clue though, who's he? jkjk

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
velox:

1. Graphic image, reproduced on light-sensitive paper, that can be photographically copied, scaled, and manipulated before being transferred to the printing plate. Also called Photomechanical Transfer (PMT), it is now being replaced by computer generated Lino Prints.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/Velox.html

Mouf:

Mouf
Moufs are medium-sized, solitary creatures that often get together to feed or mate. They look similar to bears.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Kouhuns

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Soooooo....... Mouf any chance we might be able to "mate"? I'm just asking.... ;D
no thx but if you wanna feed together some time i'm down lol

**** syba you're a creeper

kailo, i got a lot of stuff to do today but i might find time for a little smash. where do you live?

Top Bottom