• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Why are you *******s leaving today? ****. I cant call two days of work off in a row.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm afraid I'm gonna have to miss FS8. This pain medication I'm taking for wisdom teeth removal surgery makes me drowsy and I'm still recovering... For those lucky enough to be able to go, good luck!

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I could've gone if it weren't 4 hrs away. Anyways, if anybody else that didn't go wants to drive to me today or tomorrow to play, call/text me at 281-755-6203.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I remember going to bebobli's tourny last year the day after i got my 4 wisdom teeth out lol

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Well I played at bebobli's two days after I got my 4 wisdom teeth out lol.
Man, it would've been cool to go to FS8 and play darkrain...to make up for not going, I'll go to ARC's tourney on April 2nd.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol number one doesn't have to travel ;)

Don't worry...so 2 of our average players got *** *****...I heard Paul was dishing it out though.

But hey...we still have Oscar Jake and myself to defend our title. No worries.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

Don't worry...so 2 of our average players got *** *****...I heard Paul was dishing it out though.

im 100% certain darkrain would have beaten everyone that you just listed. im not saying that to be douche. thats just how it would go down thats all. he is hella good.

Jake13

Smash Lord
im 100% certain darkrain would have beaten everyone that you just listed. im not saying that to be douche. thats just how it would go down thats all. he is hella good.
just for the record:

no falcon could ever fuc.kin touch me

congrats James, Paul and Luis for placings in tourney. now I bet we can get ooc to travel to Houston 4)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No, the problem is that you suck and you can't catch up to us anymore.

You're outdated please quit. It's sad trying to watch a former pro try to get back in and just fail.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i got 7th, i have no regrets other than losing those really close matches to pax. had i beaten him, i would of got at least 5th which was my goal.

sybawave, i'm not joking at all when i say this, you make this game less enjoyable for me with the way you act. you did well at one houston tournament, congratulations, i gave you your props and everything and i didn't john but here you are being an annoying ******* like always.

kyle, sos, everybody ooc, sorry you guys feel the need to defend yourselves from houston trolling. i had alotta fun at the tourney though and thanks again for housing us. kyle, i don't feel like i got wrecked at all honestly. i mean, darkrain ***** me and arc and sos beat me pretty bad in friendlies but other than that i held my own against everybody and i also promptly murdered (using dk) the guy that knocked you outta the tourney. if you want, we can do a mm at the next hobo

can i just play this game for fun? i love competition and i love trying to get better and stuff but seriously wtf HOUSTON is even talking **** about me, what's up with that?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Mouf, I'd like a rematch. Its motivation to get my YL better.

Also, I want plenty of peach friendlies so I can learn how to use her. Come to the play n trade tournament!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL poor James...

That Play N Trade tournament is really far away...why is that tournament even happening to begin with? Isn't hobo right after that?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah man anytime, and your young link's not bad at all dude i've just been playin dk for years. and yeah peach friendlies for sure

i just noticed this also

average players? dawn beat you at the last tournament jackas$, and i placed higher than dawn and paul, god dude seriously what is your problem? this is exactly why people don't like houston. i don't care how good you get, i don't want you to rep houston ever. seriously man i had my doubts about you when i first played you, then i started to think you were pretty cool but now you're just pissin me off to no end. why do you talk so much **** to people from the same city? and stop ridin jake and oscar's ****

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Funplex is far >_<

Friendswoooooddd lol that's the same distance about.

But why travel to that tournament? I mean who is honestly going to show up there lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
No, the problem is that you suck and you can't catch up to us anymore.

You're outdated please quit. It's sad trying to watch a former pro try to get back in and just fail.

von, chill. ronnie will still **** you.

also, he was never pro ;]

srsly tho, lets not trash talk and say we did.

i just REALLY want ooc to come to hobo since i couldn't make FS8 :( :(

Top Bottom