• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
if u need me to come back in das game and wreck these kids again with das samus, let me know.
No Samus is beating my Ganon. Although you have in the past, even if you shook all the rust off it wouldn't happen now. Same goes for you James. Quit.

-Von incarnate

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Played Ronnie last night...he hasn't played in 3 months and is somehow still too good. Got 4 stocked a few times. I'll put some matches up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If pound 4 numbers are true. Melee might still be alive. im kinda proud. 9 years later it can still bring in numbers even though all the good players quit.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Mango won Pound 4. Grand finals was boring puff dittos with Hbox and Mango finished it by disrespecting him.

Wish I knew how much money he made between singles and winning doubles.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
=/ I've only been getting better at it sorry.

And I dislike it when old crappy veterans post and never ask about playing because they are suck nao!

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
You won't beat Ronnie Von...I just looked at the Ganon Fox matches and he mostly 4 stocked, jv 4 stocked, or 3 stocked me. Only a few close matches. I'm so embarrassed *-_-* lol

inb4 Von says I suck

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
@AustinRC - He just really knows the matchup. I wouldn't use Ganon in tourney on him, that'd be stupid.

I'll post the vids when I get a chance, I've gotta get ready for work now.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Okay I take it back, sorry Jake you don't suck, just Von LOL *wonders what Von will say next*

*Probably something about how much better he is than everyone else*

AustinRC will get 4 stocked by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. </3

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't suck. If I had started at the same time all of y'all did then I'd be the best. I'm practically already there anyway. Jake just got lucky at the end of our set <_<;;

ARC and RONNIE WILL GET 4 STOCKED BY VONNIE!

Btw, Ronnie play me some time I am in school again so I need someone to help me kill time.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I am in school again so I need someone to help me kill time.
I'll be at the college from 8 - 4 pm tomorrow, why don't we play around lunch? I'm out of class between 1040 and noon. ALSO, I've got a smash dedicated TV now!!! Bring my controller with you. James said he left it in your car.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Not this time...he had it when he went to Oscar's house.

And I can't play then lol I have class straight from 10-2:20

And I just remembered I actually have Homework...god I hate English.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Mm $30

You can pay for my tourney fee and my "fair" venue fee.
I'll think about it.

I haven't touched smash since my last tournament, and San Antonio may or may not be going to HOBO. So I'll know more later.

As for "fair" venue fee are you referring to FS8? Ask anyone who went, the venue was legit. I would have like to lower it, but hey, we had to pay the place off or be faced with a huge debt.

Top Bottom