• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you're going to Apex I found a deal for South West Airlines. Basically the round trip cost is approximately $209 if you book by October 20th. $95 one way. Would be the ideal time for the flight IMO if you're going.

http://www.southwest.com/
Hey as you know tickets for our flight to apex are sitting at 209 at the moment. My original plan was to use my birthday (jan 4) and christmas money to purchase a ticket, but since the tickets are going for extremely cheap right now i thought might as well get them cheap.The only problem with that is i won't be able to buy them within the time frame they have set up-ending october 20th 11:59 if you could buy the ticket for me now and i could pay you back before we leave or if i can sooner but for sure payed in full come january. So watcha think?

pm ME!

shadow1pj-

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If you have a Facebook, I suggest you check there. We have a map of all of our players locations but if I remember correctly, you're almost pretty centralized.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
**** yes I did. Don't even know who that trashy vet is but he should just stay retired of keep up with the Metagame and pick Falco so he can actually win a match.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Omg, why is this thread so dead? Why is the DFW thread so empty? Why has there been like 5 posts in the San Antonio thread in the last month. Super sad face.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Because Houston is the most active scene in the state? We all moved to Facebook lol...f.uck smashboards and it's g.ay as.s mods and their power abusive infractions

Sybawave

Smash Ace
God dam what is this bull**** again?

People keep posting in this thread, it'll make people think that we have an alive scene or something.

Also, I swear if y'all cancel that tournament at any point...someone is going to die.

And on another note, crew battles? Houston vs Dallas although I think that we'll have 2 people at best from Houston going there since that's a really bad weekend to have a tournament since it's finals weekend trollolol.

And then on another note, I added that tournament to the OP. What's the tournament's name? Like the official one.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
It's called Pinkie Pie Productions! I seriously can't get over just how cute this name is! Soooooooooooo cute!

The secret plan is to cancel 1 day in advanced. I'm trying to give Sethlon a heart attack.

Crew battles: two from Houston versus everyone in DFW.... that actually sounds kinda fair :(

Sybawave

Smash Ace
It does when I could pretty much take out everyone there with just my Kirby alone.

There's Emily, and then everyone else, maybe Sethlon? Roy vs Kirby just like Kirby Marth so it shouldn't be too hard.

Then again I'm being weighed down by Hannah...which will probably be the downfall of the Houston crew.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
LOL Kirby vs Roy - just like Kirby vs Marth except waaaaaaaay easier.

Also, the tourney isn't called Melee back in DFW, that is the most boring tournament title I have ever heard in my life. I almost fell asleep in the middle of reading it. Can you please change the thread title to Pinkie Pie Productions?

MT_

Smash Ace
Hannah is just trolling Von by not letting the thread go inactive for a full month. BTW, the new FB group should probably be updated in this thread somewhere/somehow.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so i hear syba went childish mode a deleted yalls facebook group/dropped tons of players.

god i cant wait till Kal gets here and takes over.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah he ****ing trolled the **** out of Hannah lololol it's a good thing I was already busy. I didn't have a chance to get let down.

Anyway, smash at around my area. Notify me in some way if you want to come down and play smash.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Smashest tomorrow at uh. Join the group in the op and view the doc to get the address. We are going to get there at around 1 Message/contact us me for more details.

We are in the library which is located right behind the UC.
:phone:

Top Bottom