• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Not until he does something smart and pick a character that can actually win. And even if he refuses to do so, he could at least learn to deal with it rather than complaining about it 24/7.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
the bottom line is you are picking on him just because you can and he doesnt like it yet you continue to do it on your own free will. so whatever.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Dear HMS,

When you guys are done circle jerking each other, I have a serious question: I'm putting together an official ranking for trolls in Texas. Can you please provide a pr for trolliest in Houston?

kthxbai.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
scrubs shouldnt be allowed to moderate yet 100 people got made mods after brawl came out and half of them just got modded cuz they post a billion times agreeing with people

people need to get off my sheet

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey Houston, since you guys are such sweetie pies, I'll be making breakfast for you all on Saturday morning :3 Prepare for pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and fruit.

(real talk, no troll)

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't exactly say I'm in Houston, but I'm in Cypress... so like northwest?
And.. I don't exactly know. School's kinda taking up a bunch of time for me at the moment >_>
But I'd actually like to get better and stuff
I'm out there about once a month, We could play if you want, I may bring grinin or flying disc

:phone:

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey Houston, and especially Oscar, thanks for coming to my tourney. After thinking about it and **** talk aside, I'm glad you won singles. While I'm very very pleased Sethlon and Sung took doubles, I'm also happy with the singles results. I can't remember who said it, but having Texas pride is just as important as having Dallas pride. My first priority is DFW, of course, but continuing improvement of the Texas scene as a whole matters just as much. Thanks gaiz :3

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
LMAO Kalo, I couldn't remember if it was you or Von. I mean, honestly, I sometimes just tune you guys out...

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I mean, are the people from DFW going?

I've been to a tys before (not barfight).

Kailo have I met you b4?

:phone:
Probably - Sethlon and I (emilywaves) are interested in going. We're going to try to rally the troops and bring a car.

Also, I like your username. If we go, we should have a chilled out jam session :)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
its good to know im like the coolest even without the "i know nujabes" cheat code cool multiplier

and idk if weve met dude probably been in the same place before.

im in the stupid facebook garbage too

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Fighting in Dallas...it was just Austin vs Houston again and then So Cal vs Oscar.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you've at least met Kalo once before.

Added the TYS info to the OP.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No items. FD.

UH smashfest this Saturday. We'll post more info about it later but it'll be somewhere in the UC. Either top floor (most likely) or the bottom floor (back up plan).

Top Bottom