• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Ugh.... Houston is giving Texas a bad name but w/e. Just some specific players that is, not all of Houston.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm definitely interested in that. I'll try to make it up to one of those. Just let me know what time and stuff.

And Gea nailed that one on the head.

And Hannah doesn't know what she's talking about because she's not even involved with it.

Only one giving anything a bad name here is you and the city of Austin.

Someone has a problem with Texas then let them tell us. If not then shut the **** up and continue bending over for us.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Alright so this is more or less guaranteed every Tuesday

I will get there at noon , goes until 8 pm

If we get atleast 10 ( willing to pay ) people we will hold mini-tourneys starting the week after this tuesday.

I have atleast 5 people who i know are down other than myself. so really we only need 4 more people to join in, let alone its at a comic shop, so you know at least one walk in will be interested

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hey Kailo, you did pretty well this past tournament. Good job bro! Also, fine Sybawave I will be quiet and try to hope that people don't rag on Texas too much because of you guys.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I will be at Fat Ogre at noon with a few friends for anyone interested, and we'll be having a couple more people coming as well later through the day. store closes at 8 pm, so the games will obviously end sometime around then :p. right now we really only have one, maybe two set ups

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
houston host a tourney near whobo on the same weekend and i'll go <3

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
the best player in texas just so happens to live 7 miles west of the whobo 4 venue on virtually the same street.

another player "admiral" who i think you know, lives 5 miles east of the whobo 4 venue. and that is a generally meeting place, so im sure we could arrange a 20ish man smashfest there

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the best player in texas just so happens to live 7 miles west of the whobo 4 venue on virtually the same street.

another player "admiral" who i think you know, lives 5 miles east of the whobo 4 venue. and that is a generally meeting place, so im sure we could arrange a 20ish man smashfest there
yeee do it, i love meeting and playing melee players

and yea i met admiral at apex. solid ICs

Top Bottom