• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Probably the top floor of the University Center. I don't really know UH too well so I usually just drive around until I see a familiar looking building, which is no help to you. I would try to get in touch with Luciano since he's our UH representative and actually knows where things are (832) 293-3203.

MT_

Smash Ace
Austin is planning another one of our fantastic tourneys and our projected date is 7/21. How does this date sound to you guys? Is there anything big that may take turnout away on that day/weekend?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
We don't allow that abomination here. Just so you know. If someone wants to make their own project m thread for Houston, then be our guest. Except not really because then we'd probably ****ing hate you. Just saying

:phone:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
The currently untitled fourth installment of the Super Smash Bros. series is an upcoming game that was first announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011. It will be developed for both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS consoles, and it has been confirmed that the titles will have some form of connectivity across platforms.

My ***.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
People as in maybe one person.

Then again someone is always playing with an a tier at any given point during the day. So that's not a surprise at all. Considering they live right next to each other.

:phone:

Top Bottom