• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Xtra

Smash Ace
texas, u guys are legit! jake and mojo getting 17th at fc! props! it was a lot of fun hanging out with u guys. hopefully we can do it again sometime!

Jake13

Smash Lord
You found us xtra!

By far one of my favorite smashers at the hotel! Great chiefing and drinking and smashing ;D wisconsin crew is legit as fuuuu

Come down to texas sometime and we can return the favor!

:phone:

bear-tx

Smash Rookie
So been out of the scene for awhile who is the TO for melee nowadays? Friend of mine is newer to melee and wants to play more people so if you guys got any days for some melee lemme know.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
There will probably be a smashfest of sorts at Rice U this weekend. I'll let you know when it happens if you're still interested.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Hannah you're an idiot. He's not going to show up to anything. It's Jeremy ****ing Feifer. His reliability to appear to anything is about as solid as dawns...even less since dawn does show up some times.

djbilske

Smash Rookie
Smsaher in Houston looking for Info on where/when to play with the community

I'm a smasher from Miami. I used to play with Chops and Linguini. I've also played with Darkatma from Cali. I'm in Houston and I don't know anyone here. I really want to play. Can y'all give me info on when/where to meet up with people to play?

DB

djbilske

Smash Rookie
Cont'd:

I'm down to play at Rice this weekend too. I also want to join the facebook group. Just let me know on both.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
It looks like we'll be having a smashfest at Rice this Saturday. The location will be Lovett College which is next to the Rice entrance by the intersection of Cambridge and Main St. I will start around 6 pm and end whenever people get tired (usually around 1 or 2 am). Call me if you have any questions (713) 417-1101.

Link to Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/223986011009934/

djbilske

Smash Rookie

I live on Sul Ross. I think I live near Rice. I should be able to go to Rice on Saturday(Although I don't have a controller). I'll be here till December or January. Look forward to meeting and playing and learning from all of you.

djbilske

Smash Rookie
It's all good guys

I don't have a car, but I'm told that I can take the metro to Rice. I believe I can get the money. I think we're gonna be fine. My number is 7865255401.I'll call ya'll on Saturday.I can't stay all night though.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
DASH ATTACK SMASH ATTACK

^

So been out of the scene for awhile who is the TO for melee nowadays? Friend of mine is newer to melee and wants to play more people so if you guys got any days for some melee lemme know.

there is no tx TO just white kids who complain about how hard it is hosting smashfests, even tho hannah does some ridic fests at her house that are massive and well run, just massively boring. tx TOs would be the super best friends in austin that nobody cares about and emily i think who makes gatherings in dallas for people to give money to sethlon. you are better off contacting individuals one by one.

Still playing this game. Get at me if I know you. If we've never met get at me. 832 258 6994
glad you could make it,was nice seeing you again. a pleasure as always

I live on Sul Ross. I think I live near Rice. I should be able to go to Rice on Saturday(Although I don't have a controller). I'll be here till December or January. Look forward to meeting and playing and learning from all of you.
i bet its another ****ing link main

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest is now at my house due to some school party being at Lovett. PM or call me for the address. (713) 417-1101

BEHR

Smash Hero
If I come visit Texas in Novomber or Christmas I plan to come to Houston,Beaumont, and Nacogdoches

so I just want to get to know some fellow Texas Melee players so when I do come to visit we can play. :colorful:

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Who's coming to Pinkie Pie Productions? Who needs housing - Dallas area is tough with housing as yall know...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why would anyone go up there? It's like taking candy from a baby and wasting an entire weekend when we could just be doing better things like having a smashfest down here and actually getting better.

Top Bottom