• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ive always wondered which one is hannah or emily. the one i see at the BNs, is that hanna or emily
? shes hot imo

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Dear Sybawave,

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. A warning is simply meant to let you know what rule you broke without punishing you. No infraction points have been added to your profile, but we hope that you will keep in mind this friendly reminder.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14048072

Quote:
I hereby bestow my title unto you, Hannah.

B.itch fight time guys. Place your bets.

If you have a question about this warning, please contact the moderator who issued it.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
Hey Kalo, guess which ****** sent me this today? Probably the same ***** that sent you yours. Oh you Brawl***5. It must be lucky to know you'll never see us in real life. Why don't y'all just go and moderate your own ****?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
ACTUALLY THAT is goign to be hosting a brawl tourney in the venue the same day as the austin tourney on the 25th.

and yeah i got one too..brawl players : always obvious, never javious

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Kosmos is an old school Peach/Fox player from Oklahoma. Hes actually retired from smash atm, he just happened to be there for the Melty Blood tournament and me/kalo convinced him to enter melee.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
To my understanding KosMos is an old school player who is top in oklahoma.

And lol at hannah and my set. We did it in secret as not to get distracted by hype. The set was 3-1 me. She ***** the **** out if my sheik game 1, but I brought it back with ic dittos for the rest of the set. Hey austin, I'm calling you out: wheres your girl at? Youre not a community until you get a female ic main :p. My dream is to do double ic dittos, mmmm.

Edit: ugh, fine sethlon, just post two minutes before me then
:phone:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Calm down. She was javiously busy making a sandwich and typing this message on her phone in the kitchen.

Btw, girls shouldn't text and cook. It's dangerous.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Calm down. She was javiously busy making a sandwich and typing this message on her phone in the kitchen.

Btw, girls shouldn't text and cook. It's dangerous.
GET ****ED UP VON. Who else are you going to talk **** for that I need to wreck. Man I don't give a **** that I'm trash, MOVING ON UP. I liked having free dinner after the tourney.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'll take it. Either 2/25 in Austin or Mr. Riceguy in March (not sure if going to Austin just yet).

Top Bottom