• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
You are seriously being a total ****head here and in my tourney thread. Not in an interesting/funny trolling way, but in an I like you less as a person way. If you don't care about maintaining our friendship, that's fine, but I'm giving you a heads up.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I insulted her kingdom for a somewhat rough start,
But after long last, I won the princess's heart.

But time has passed, she is growing stronger,
She does not need a prince's gift any longer.

I vow to her to only speak true,
She claims our friendship is near through.

Respect and gratitude i do feel she owes me,
But alas remember, dont insult a girls ponies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I just would like to say thank you to everyone that came out and supported TYS Bar Fights 6. Over the years you all really support TYS so to show my token of appreciation Im going to sponsor a 50$ pot bonus to 1st place only for TYS Bar Fights 7 April 14. I would like to see some more out of towners come this time again. You to wobbles! That said mark your calendars and get HYPE cause im starting promo early so we can get a great turnout. Lets GO!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
So i finally got someone interested in melee who has a vehicle we should be able to go to UoH atleast once a month, or whatever monthly happens from month to month.

I also am starting to run a little weekly tourney at a comic shop in the woodlands if anyone is interested in driving a million miles up here

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Not like I care about what strong bad has to say anyway. It's not like he's even good at this game. Mouf has a better donkey kong. He's just another player hiding behind his popularity. Best part about it is that when he loses he can just blame his character for being ****ty. He's not bum who has actually had respectable performances.

:phone:

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Am I missing something? Why is Strong Bad being brought up? I'm not sure if he's a better player, but I think Strong Bad still has a better DK than Mouf...

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
damn straight *****. I'm a hood *** gangsta *****, *****. Respet. I only date guys wit aids and typ lik dis errtime. Now rap for me *****.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****...based on this oh so relevant analogy, I'll be going out of business soon!

PS my boyfriend is white.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Do it Sethlon...Cave would approve.

:phone:

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Um, aren't you supposed to be good at math? It seems like you can't even count, I've told that joke twice.

Lol at me being uncreative - are you going to tell me to make you a sandwich now? Or maybe that I should open my eyes? Or perhaps challenge me to a $100 that you won't follow through on?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Okay seriously, wtf is up with all the hate lately? We're all in the same state we should all have some "FRIENDLY" competition. Lets stop this disrespectful ****.

Gea

Smash Master
I think if it was genuine hate there would be less up front verbal exchange and more behind the back ****.

Top Bottom