• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully we'll get a chance to play. It's looking like we'll be able to play at Michael's dad's place this weekend, only problem is people will have to bring there own set ups since we would most likely be in the clubhouse where the only available tv other than our one small, portable crt is a 50 something inch LCD...

Text me if you're interested in going, I still have to run it by Michael, plus I don't even have the address on me atm.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully we'll get a chance to play. It's looking like we'll be able to play at Michael's dad's place this weekend, only problem is people will have to bring there own set ups since we would most likely be in the clubhouse where the only available tv other than our one small, portable crt is a 50 something inch LCD...

Text me if you're interested in going, I still have to run it by Michael, plus I don't even have the address on me atm.
I can bring a small Tv, and a big Tv. And 2 setups. Also Lets make it this saturday, because Richard comes back on friday night.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
^I'll talk to Michael. Syba and anyone else who wants to come should text me, so I can let michael know who is interested.

Velox

Smash Ace
Yeah dude I'm so down for Saturday night (this is directed at Luciano and Kailo)

yeah that Pound 5 stuff sucks **** That's what they get though for renting out the nearest 5 star establishment.......

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i live 15 minutess south of von apparently

and my people are either leaving in a minute or tomorrow an will be gone til sunday or monday so i can have a smashfest =x

i have alot of room and two large tvs but whatever >_>

if not then von could you take me to the other fest?

also,
good luck with warrior dash..

better do better than the canadians and australlians

Jake13

Smash Lord
**** man i remember seeing a commercial for that a long time ago thinking it'd be hella fun. and now here it is, thought it'd be bomb diggity but ima say goddmnit pawl i blame you

pawl just wants warrior status so he can be the next kage

and imagine how fun that would have been with all of us smashers wearing like smashbros shirts of some ****

//salty

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
^Haha, nice.

Also, to all the people interested in playing on Saturday, I'm still unsure if we will even be able to have a fest. The clubhouse there is HUGE and has several couches, tables, outlets, a pool table and coffee machines, however we may have to rent the place out for the night if we want to have a fest there, and I don't know how possible that is on such short notice...

I'll keep you guys posted when I get the info. It'd be really sick if we could play there, but we'll need tvs if we do.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Jake13, Oscar, Rayzorium (if you can find him), Syba, everyone else. After me, everyone is about equal ish. Unless of course someone wants to take me down =D

MT_ Paul Mouf TSC Noc on the next tier. Maybe a few more people around their level.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
can i be an honorary houston smasher? =) i pretty much lived and played smash in houston all my life, although i gotta admit i grew the most over here...

and isn't velox at least as good as noc? i've played both of them.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lolololol wow Velox xD

And he might be lol I don't know. I just made that list off the top of my head and partially using the tournament results from a few of the recent tournaments.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
**** man i remember seeing a commercial for that a long time ago thinking it'd be hella fun. and now here it is, thought it'd be bomb diggity but ima say goddmnit pawl i blame you

pawl just wants warrior status so he can be the next kage

and imagine how fun that would have been with all of us smashers wearing like smashbros shirts of some ****

//salty
Aww man, it would be so cool if you could come. I have to go by myself cuz the race that my friends signed up for was full.

I'm down for this smashfest on Saturday.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
If we cant play at the clubhouse, will your place (Kailo) be good for this saturday? most of us (except von) will be able to show up. Hell we can even do a mini tournament for the hell of it. Jake you run that shiz since you're good at running random tournies with your pro napkins.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Okay so Grinin can we at the club house? Kailo is your place still good for saturday? We still dont have a location people.

Top Bottom