• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Velox

Smash Ace
Me, TSC, and Blitz are going to Genesis 2 most likely, we'll know for sure next week when we book our flights (we're going to get together during spring break and make sure we get the same flight.) EmperorCesar is also going with us (an old school player) just if anyone is interested in knowing that information.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Me, TSC, and Blitz are going to Genesis 2 most likely, we'll know for sure next week when we book our flights (we're going to get together during spring break and make sure we get the same flight.) EmperorCesar is also going with us (an old school player) just if anyone is interested in knowing that information.
let me know how much the flight is, cuz i couldn't find one for under six. thxxx

and tsc we def gotta play

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Smash over spring break? I played a bit today, it felt good. Hit me up sometime this week so we can get together and play over the break.

Genesis is going to be sick. Hopefully I can go. ROAD TRIP.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I found tickets for $220 out of Dallas. Thursday-Tuesday, non-stop.

You breeders suck at getting **** taken care of.

Velox

Smash Ace
K I'll probably look tomorrow for a good flight. DoH, we'll drive up to Dallas so fast for that flight you don't even knows son

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Are you ****ing kidding me? I just drove around Houston looking for people to play lol I ended up with Jake Oscar and Aeon with some hella fun matches.

All you have to do is call us and tell us when you want to play. We're always up for smash lol

Jake13

Smash Lord

when did you buy them?

and help a niggga outttt. you know you wanna see me and oscar there

ps i even used that bing **** you told me about wtfff

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be in Houston for next week with Blitzbolt/friends roadtripping, coz its our spring break.
Since we're driving I doubt we can do anything on the weekends, but if anyone wants to smash..

Velox

Smash Ace
lol i was like "was chris drunk when typing that?" and then i read the post again.
heh, yeah, wow, I got carried away with the Highland Park last night, stuff is VERY strong. Woke up today with a hangover and missed class -_-

But the point was last night that I've never really flaked cept once when Magnolia tried to host a tournament but our venue stopped hosting events suddenly....... -_p Please don't confuse me with what Houston was at that time, Magnolia frequently showed to things.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol see, it's no wonder you don't think we play when you only invite Velox/TSC over all the time lol like none of the other players exist.

And yeah we're doing that, Darkatma. And I think that it is on a Sunday.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
If it were up to me I'd have everyone, including you jake, oscar, noc, mt and anyone else who wants to come, to come play smash every weekend. But it's not my house, and my friend whose place we always use never lets me invite more than like two people over. That's why I prefer going to other peoples places to play, but being 16 and without a car makes it pretty hard to get places, especially when it's a 40 minute drive. I know it's johns, but it's true.

UoH needs to have monthlies or something, it's way closer and I'd be able to go every time rather than have no one give a ride because funplex is "too far" I want to host stuff myself, but I don't have a venue...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Whenever I come, it's always just me lol I don't ever bring anyone. Jake only brings Oscar so that's two people. Velox brings TSC. It's the same thing lol just don't keep asking the same people over and over again. I'm not that far from you and neither is Jake lol at least not far enough to be unwilling to drive there.

Those are legit johns though.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings

Wow seriously?! Thats legit.

I played with Mike,Oscar and Jake today, but I want to play with yal again this weekend. Anyone up for either this coming friday or Saturday??? We need to find a place guys...

Edit: If yal want we can try playing in the quads at UH. I can try borrowing my friends key, and maybe we can play in the basement if it ends up coming to that. We will have to see what we gona do though.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I honestly want to play with you guys soon, but it's most likely going to have to wait until Whobo unless I can convince Michael to let us use the clubhouse at his dad's apartment complex. It's actually perfect for smash, and has a ton of tables and plugs for setups and the space itself is huge. It's just a matter of being able to rent the space out, if we even have to that is.

EDIT: What ever happened to dilling, where is IT3? xD

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
How the f*** are you guys playing this game so much?! I hate you Jake and Oscar.

I'l looking forward to moving in 2 more months. I'll be 40 min from Jake and Oscar, like 5 min from Von, and 35 min from James.
I'll be playing much more smash :D

Also, it's sooo lame that nobody is getting paid for Pound 5

baka4moé

Smash Champion
How the f*** are you guys playing this game so much?! I hate you Jake and Oscar.

I'l looking forward to moving in 2 more months. I'll be 40 min from Jake and Oscar, like 5 min from Von, and 35 min from James.
I'll be playing much more smash :D

Also, it's sooo lame that nobody is getting paid for Pound 5
Hey paul where are you moving to?

Also what, what's up with pound? Where is this coming from?

Velox

Smash Ace
Grinin, I'm assuming I'm going to have no sleep going into friday (I have a solid state test on friday) so I'll probably pass out after that and I'm going to be in Austin on Saturday so it's unlikely I'll be able to play but I'll keep you posted.

But it's spring break for us this next week, so sunday-wednesday are great for me.

Edit*** DoH we found tickets for 412$ round trip from Houston to San Fransisco, are you flying in a cardboard box?? There's no way you'll make it past Colorado's AA guns (we will).

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow that's kind of an epic fail <.< poor Pound 5. I didn't even know Pound 5 was happening. Wasn't there already a freaking big tournament or something? Armada vs DrPP in GFs. Why would they stack to big tournaments like that so close together. That's all his fault lol

No problem Allan.

Top Bottom