• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

MT_

Smash Ace
Hey Paul if you have the marth ditto that Broly 4stocks me in (or any of me vs Broly marth dittos/marth vs fox) can you upload them for me? You can upload the ones where he ***** me with ganon too I guess haha. I need to watch those >_>

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Crew battles from forever ago are up. Check my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/cluelessbtd?feature=mhsn

Cloud had a 10 stock streak! Too good

I'm down to play tomorrow, maybe even sunday. Let me know if anything is going on 832 371 1121
Tommorow is definitely when its going to go down. Ima txt grinin and michael, if we cant do it there, ima ask Chris to see if we can find a place at UH. Im sure we can play somewhere random like the UC basement...

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Wait so are we all playing today (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday)?
Today saturday, but we have heard nothing from the location. Ima ask grinin one more time and if it aint the club house then i guess we will have to do it somewhere in UH if thats cool with yal (unless yal have a better place to do it in)

Jake13

Smash Lord
Yo I can actually play on wednesday, or Friday for a good amount of time now. Not werkin a lot during the break if anyone is down

Whobo is this Sunday, von put that ish in the op and the title

Also, I better seeyou chumps there

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can play on those days or not, I may be in Austin for SXSW.

Do you know how much the venue fee for Sunday is? Really that's the only thing that could stop me from going since the venue is really close to me, but if I don't have enough money then the location is irrelevant.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Yo I can actually play on wednesday, or Friday for a good amount of time now. Not werkin a lot during the break if anyone is down

Whobo is this Sunday, von put that ish in the op and the title

Also, I better seeyou chumps there
Wenesday sounds good, doubt i can go to whobo, gota test after spring break.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Hey guys, yall better come to EC2 in late April, I've got interest from 5 other states already, so it'd just look bad if people drove from Tuscon and yall didn't come up from Houston.

And whoever knows Darkrain and Doh, tell them theyd better come too.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Who is this?

And can't you just post in the Dallas thread and ask DoH yourself lol I don't think that any of us have has Darkrain's number anyway.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
lol, I'm a relatively new addition to the Melee community, but I'm getting better.
:p

and I think its better if someone who actually knows Doh asks him, thats why.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD so how come you don't want to get to know DoH?

And, if you live in Kingwood, then you live pretty close to Noc right? You should Noc on his door and see if he wants to play. Did I play you in Austin?

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
so we're only in houston for till wednesday.. so if you wanna play with us/me plan for it before then i guess

we're going up to dallas on thursday/friday, and just going back up after that

-atma

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just a reminder for those of you guys going to whobo on sunday. just bring a cube/wii and melee. i will have all the tvs you will need.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
xD so how come you don't want to get to know DoH?

And, if you live in Kingwood, then you live pretty close to Noc right? You should Noc on his door and see if he wants to play. Did I play you in Austin?
LOL, Noc is actually my best friend, I play him more than anyone else, but I'm in Austin for work (and UT is my Alma Mater).

You probably haven't played me yet.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You can't beat my sister. I can't beat my sister..

Or maybe I just hardcore suck..

Darkatma is a ****ing bosssssss and I got *** *****.

Blitzbolt is even a bigger ****ing boss.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
If you make fun of my tag one more time Von, I'm gonna Noc on your door and f***in KNEE YOU IN THE FACE. haha <3

Yep, Mr. Brown Link is one of the (ridiculously) few, the proud, the kingwood melee players. I recently started playing another kingwoodian who sounds interested in getting involved in the houston melee scene, a Mr. Exelcior.

Hey Rohan, I believe Edgar has Darkrain's phone number. Also, good sh** on getting the word out for Endless Challenge 2.

How much is the venue fee for Sunday?
from WHOBO3 OP:
NOTE 2: Melee ONLY players! If you are ONLY interested in melee then show up JUST on Sunday and your badge fee/venue fee is just 25$!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If you make fun of my tag one more time Von, I'm gonna Noc on your door and f***in KNEE YOU IN THE FACE. haha <3

Yep, Mr. Brown Link is one of the (ridiculously) few, the proud, the kingwood melee players. I recently started playing another kingwoodian who sounds interested in getting involved in the houston melee scene, a Mr. Exelcior.

Hey Rohan, I believe Edgar has Darkrain's phone number. Also, good sh** on getting the word out for Endless Challenge 2.

from WHOBO3 OP:
Well, as long as you don't end up Noc'ing me out then it won't be too bad.

Awesome ^_^ you should bring them to more tournamentssss and just smashfests in general.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm trying to get **** done so we can play smash at the clubhouse on Wednesday. I'll let you guys know if it's possible.

Darkatma, if we get this fest going on Wed. you guys should come join us.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so the clubhouse is booked Wednesday so we can't smash there this week. I'll see if we can have a few people over at the usual place tonight (Tuesday) if possible, if not I'll just have to wait until whobo to play.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
So how many people are interested in coming over? I need to take count ahead of time so I can run it by Michael and get the seal of approval.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
So how many people are interested in coming over? I need to take count ahead of time so I can run it by Michael and get the seal of approval.
Yo we should get together I live 15min away walking distance from Rice University, like 3min Car.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
alright so I talked to Michael and he said we may be able to play at the clubhouse tomorrow afternoon before the time it's booked out for. He said that no more than 6 people can come so we don't have to rent the space out which costs a **** load of money. We'd be able to just walk down there with our set ups and play until the party shows up...

If the clubhouse booked for the whole day we'd have to use his dad's apartment, and he hasn't asked his dad if he's okay with that yet so... until he gets the okay from his dad the whole plan is a bit up in the air.

Keep in mind that we'd need people to bring a few setups.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Yo we should get together I live 15min away walking distance from Rice University, like 3min Car.
I work in the medical center during the week 9am-6pm...if you wanna play any weekday night, text me (my number's in the OP of this thread).

So apparently, one of you knows my brother. Noc, are you Amie's cousin? I'm trying to figure out who my bro is talking about.
I don't know any Amie heh.

Top Bottom