• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
lol xyro viewing this thread... xD

Speaking of which, who all is going to whobo for sunday? And for that matter, who is repping houston at Pound next month?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Despite how much he hates us he always checks up on this thread every time there's a new post lol honestly it isn't that hard to keep up with us since we don't talk often.

At least I'm pretty sure he does this lol it would explain all of his most epically timed posts

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I seen fletcher the other day at the galleria on friday. If he comes by this friday, imma get his number so he can come back to the scene. He wasnt that bad of a player =/. I know he could give alot of people a run for there money...

Btw this thread has been funny for the last 2 pages lol

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Alright, so I am trying to start up a north houston scene. After considering what Brolly said about how much bigger the houston greater area is than most places on the east coast, I figured this would be good to get more people into the melee scene, I already have gotten three people who are really interested in this serious. Figure we'll come down once or twice a month to play all the south houston boys. They need to play more people/get ***** by different play styles.

We also got the *****es interested in melee up here :coolmonke

Maybe we'll show up before whobo this year.... maybe not, we're kind of too poor to drive to sugarland :embarrass:

Velox

Smash Ace
lol @ "hardcore" johning

I've heard of compulsive liers and even knew one in real life. I had AlWAYS hoped to run into a compulsive johner in melee but I never did. Damn, it would have been really funny to witness a compulsive johner...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Have you not played Clueless...ever? xDDD BAM

And who the heck is that guy lol

Also, lmfaoooooooooo that guy has no idea omgg xD Sugar Land being far...Seriously <.< If anything I should definitely be the one saying that. Actually Paul should be too.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
whobo is a big false advertisement and you shouldnt go unless u plan on participating on brawl because its a brawl tournament.

especially with a 45 dollar venue fee after most of us will be going way out of our way.

plus entry fee so yeah pretty much pay 60 dollars to play melee?

not worth it when we could just play somewhere else.

plus those ****in nasty bad skinned greasy no hair washing snaggle tooth anime girls everywhere that everyone ****ing thinks is hot, nasty, its ****in ridiculous that anyone should have to be in the same building as those anime people god damn.

****ing freaks.

im not trying to get people to not go to whobo in case u read this allan but honestly. dont go unless u plan on participating in brawl.

or go and spend a bunch of money idc i guess

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Okay so this wednesday-saturday does anybody want to get together and play some melee? I can drive so I want to start making more of an effort to get to know everyone.

I will also be attending TYSBF on the 12th as a lot of my time has freed up. My DnD group has disbanned as I can not get along with one of our player's girlfriend. So yeah.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
What can I say, on the beautiful beach of Tomball, Texas life is wild with the lavish life of roleplaying games and karaoke. Sometimes though, **** just gets TOO REAL. Stay tuned.

Anyway, I'd really like to get some practice in, so if anyone wants to play or is planning on getting together, I'd really like to join in since I am now saving money from not having to feed a whole group of people every week.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Who the **** are these people invading my thread lol

I'm down to play. Live in Friendswood. I would say my number is on the OP but I've recently lost my phone <.<

We really need Dawn back. He was literally the center of Houston so it wasn't hard for us to all go meet at his house since it was literally a 25-45 minutes drive for EVERYone in Houston >_< excluding the Galveston kid.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Damn, maybe my perception of far is off because I haven't yet driven any of the highways in houston, but I feel like that is a good ways from tomball/woodlands.

I'm down though, Later this week I'll exchange information so that I can get to your place.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao your perception of far is really off. That's why we all laughed at you when you said that thing about Sugar Land lololol

But we're literally on opposite sides of town from one another. I count that as far too lol but I've driven farther. We used to have players out in the Woodlands area which is like 20 minutes from you. He moved to like Idaho or something. <3 you G@BE. I can just drive up to your area instead maybe since you have mouths to feed.

Anyone want to come with me and help me with gas monayyy?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, Bear rage quit, Gabe moved, Sethlon moved to Dallas where he is currently not playing? I haven't seen him around. Is he still into Brawl? Anyone know?

And awesome lol I'll get you Kalo on a day that he wants us to go up there.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
@Kailo - Ah, I see how what I said sounded weird. Sorry, moving across state to state I have become used to becoming friends with a lot of people I have/most likely will never meet.

Also I am not exactly the best with words, so things I say can come out sounding a bit odd, sorry about that.

Syba- Those slanty eyed girls ARE really cute :3

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
@Kailo - Ah, I see how what I said sounded weird. Sorry, moving across state to state I have become used to becoming friends with a lot of people I have/most likely will never meet.

Also I am not exactly the best with words, so things I say can come out sounding a bit odd, sorry about that.

Syba- Those slanty eyed girls ARE really cute :3
what huh oh idk i just say dumb **** constantly and its funny cuz people get confused.

a few pages back i insulted noc and put a frown at the end and he apologized lol

hes a trooper tho

u should go on aim

Top Bottom