• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
What date are you planning these for, because there is a definite possibility of me hosting a tys sized tourney sometime in Feb/March and it would be good if we could collaborate on dates so as not to conflict with each other and maximize hype. xD I'm looking at a venue (the club house at an apartment complex downtown about 5x the size of our garage apartment) that we could use for monthlies. I'm talking back and forth with the manager and it should be goods once I find out the fee and prospective date.
Still havent gotten a quote yet

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Is that like a futuristic Marth or something? Or is that a Megazord? Because that almost looks better than the original one. Then again I just liked the first set of power rangers anyway lol

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whats good everybody? Been super busy with alot of stuff. Good news is that Feb 12 is secure and ready to go. I spoke to the owner and he said that 2 people who bring in melee setups will only have to pay 4$ plus you get a free drink. I have the venue till 8pm so everything will start at 3pm. Get there by 2 to get in friendlies and mm's. This is the 1st one here so if all goes good, i will do another 1 in march. Time to hype this up--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296331

Sybawave: Can you edit the title and Put Test Your Skills Bar Fights 1 Feb 12. Thx

Anybody have any questions let me know. LETS GO!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
TYS January 2011 Melee results

Singles:

1: Jake13 ($63.00)
2: Oscar ($18.00)
3: Tirno ($9.00)
4: Von
5: BlitzBolt
5: MT
7: Noc
7: Mouf
9: Duke
9: Kalo
9: TSC
9: King Mosquito!
13: Velox
13: GlibbyGlobby
13: Andrew Yauaw
13: Keith R
17: Grinin
17: Tree
17: Mike D
25: Frisbie

Teams:

1: Banannas in Pajamas (Jake + Von) ($42.00)
2: MTirno (MT + Tirno) ($12.00)
3: Touch that Nasty (Mouf + Oscar) ($6.00)
4: Boats & Hoes (KM + Noc)
5: Team Rachet (BlitzBolt + Duke)
5: We **** Marths (Velox + TSC)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol thanks grinin, i'm surprised you managed to find it! yeah their teamwork is something else, i got pretty nervous even tho game2 was close. i think stab also recorded our set against replicate's team, and i played better in that one :)

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I noticed. I'm subscribed to his channel so it wasn't terribly hard to find. I'll be sure to check out the rest of your sets soon.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Idk, we should have a fest soon, I'm dying to play some people. Maybe a few people can come over this weekend. I have to consult with Michael before I invite anyone to his house lol.

But yeah I just modded my wii last weekend, and we got a second big tv donated to us, about the same size as our main tv, so we could have a pretty sick set up going on if we hooked it all up.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I knew it lol I was wondering who was going to crack that joke too xDDDD

Penis Contest next time we meet. $10 MM

Do people still do those? I vaguely remember people doing those things at tournaments <.<

Why do we have your van?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Duh ima be the one to make that joke.

pmm anyday son! (Not really you homo)

And broly don't worry ill take goooood care of it for you! (We can have orgies inside since it won't drive, right?)

Top Bottom