• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
Broly will you call me 8324181806 it's surgeon/oscar. i was hoping you could give me a ride to oh snap..im not sure if jake will be going he's still in the process of deciding.

moneymatches vs. my doc...anyone?

Broly

Smash Lord
Well, i really need to know whats up guys. i really want to go, and am willing to spend alot on this trip, but i need everyone to make up your minds. As of now, we have 6 people confirmed including me. i need at least two more guys. imma ask brawl players that may need a ride, but melee peeps have priority.

Mouf- maybe we could crash at houston and leave at 6 am Saturday? its option everyone has gotta to agree on.

TSC/Jake- get confirmed ASAP. ya'll got till friday night. I included jake in the 6.

oscar, ill let you know after friday, but you are in for sure.

Other options are going to Austin to get MT/Tirno if they are willing. Texas NEEDS to go.

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
Well, i really need to know whats up guys. i really want to go, and am willing to spend alot on this trip, but i need everyone to make up your minds. As of now, we have 6 people confirmed including me. i need at least two more guys. imma ask brawl players that may need a ride, but melee peeps have priority.

Mouf- maybe we could crash at houston and leave at 6 am Saturday? its option everyone has gotta to agree on.

TSC/Jake- get confirmed ASAP. ya'll got till friday night. I included jake in the 6.

oscar, ill let you know after friday, but you are in for sure.

Other options are going to Austin to get MT/Tirno if they are willing. Texas NEEDS to go.
okay..I definitely want to go and if you could pick me up i would love yall even more than i already do..Also if yall would rather crash over here and leave here in the morning then my house is open for business. ya'll are money with me. Mouf..YOU BETTER TRY YOUR HARDEST TO MAKE IT!!

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
OH okay..well yeah i can house all of yall but yall will need to bring blankets if yall want to sleep on the floor since i only have one bed and live with my parents but they're hasselhoff. thanks for the date that's what i was thinking. and aite i'll confirm! ha

MT_

Smash Ace
OSCAR YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT MY REQUEST YOU JERK!!!!!

and paul can you upload my matches with Broly? I know they were complete onesided **** but still

Jake13

Smash Lord
Alright guys don't forget TOURNEY TOMORROW

well today technically.

doubles start at 1
singles start at 2
*tentatively

thank you for your time

Jake13

Smash Lord
Shouts:

Everyone who showed up: good ****

Everyone else: you suck

Pawl you double suck for showing up AFTER the tourney

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Just want to say good seeing everybody yesterday. You all showed up and your melee turnout was good. Happy everyone had fun. Now i had a question for everyone, Im planning on doing a tournament feb 12 at a new venue and Im working on the next installment to my tys series which is called Test Your Skills Bar Fights. The venue is nice and I do my weeklys wed fight night there. Wanted to know how everyone felt because it is 18-up to get in so needed to know if everyone was old enough to come. Let me know and Ill get the thread created.

TYS 14 Results thread is coming shortly. I need the full results from mc clusky.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
lol How about this? How many people are over 18+ cause hobo + tys arent doing a tournament till apr so i have another venue that Im doing my tournaments in but its only 18-up. I can see what I can do about getting in some that are under 18. Let me know so i can make the thread. I need everyones opinion.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I didn't know that you had to be over a certain age for the longest time to even get into a bar until recently. Before then I just thought that you could get in regardless of age but you just couldn't purchase alcohol unless you were 21.

If I can make it 20 years in life without noticing that there was even an age requirement, you can probably get in <.< not going to lie lol

MT_

Smash Ace
18+ limit is kinda lame. A lot of our newer smashers at underage and that (which obviously sucks for the underage players) kills a lot of the fun for us older smashers too.

Top Bottom