• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Broly

Smash Lord
Damn dead thread, lol. Ya'll better be gearing up for Oh Snap guys. it less than 2 weeks away. As of now, it doesnt look like Cloud is going due to school, but i think Pax might.

Oh, and if its possible, can somebody try to get my gamecube/memory card from Pawl? I dont know if Vashs white controller was plugged in it either, cos we havent seen it since.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
So who all from Houston is going to this? I can try to get your cube and stuff from Pawl

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, im gonna add melee to my National Tournament series....WHOBO.

What is the pound 5 ruleset for melee? i cant find it.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Pound 5 rulset is the same as apex, same rules we've always played with except pkmnstadium is a cp and brinstar, kongo and rainbow are the only other cp's

Wobbling is up to you

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
just dropping by to say to all the Houston players cause yall are still my favorite people to play...except for maybe CKits he never shows up when i can play and we've been at the same school for a ******* semester already

Sybawave

Smash Ace
It's because I left for Dallas lol each time I don't post the entire thread just dies for some reason. They need a troll around <.<

Anyway, y'all suck and don't forget about the TYS this weekend on Saturday.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Do any of you guys live near Pearland? There's a temp job there this weekend I want to work, but I would really need housing.

Pearland Town Center
11200 Broadway
Pearland, TX 77584

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao this is Houston...your definition of close is going to have to be an actual distance that we can measure out <.<

I consider Downtown Houston close and it's 30 minutes away.

Broly

Smash Lord
Cloud, are you going, yes or no?

So may i add you Tsc to our list of confirmed people? Same to you Oscar(or whoever that is?)

As of now. people Confirmed is Vash, Jake, Herby, Defsithe, Tarzan, Mouf and Me and Oscar

Jake13

Smash Lord
Lol that's oscar, and confirm him too

Sorry km but I live an hour from P-land and I can't house this weekend with werk n whatnot. But if you make it down this way we should play.

Baller scholar who's ready to holla for a dolla... I'm looking at you von

MT_

Smash Ace
Guys, melee is being added to WHOBO... at first I was almost sure that Xyro was just trolling us, but seeing him post in other threads saying melee is going to be at WHOBO is making me think otherwise.

Think about it guys. This is gonna be awesome; a national tournament happening right in Houston...!!!! If melee is really at WHOBO then I am definitely going to attend...

@Xyro: thank you so much!!!!!!

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Yeah Sybawave maybe you can live vicariously through him. /highbrow burn

Oh and I 2nd Jake or Oscars. On a related note, do you wanna give me a ride to Jake or Oscar's Tarzan?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, melee is being added to WHOBO... at first I was almost sure that Xyro was just trolling us, but seeing him post in other threads saying melee is going to be at WHOBO is making me think otherwise.

Think about it guys. This is gonna be awesome; a national tournament happening right in Houston...!!!! If melee is really at WHOBO then I am definitely going to attend...

@Xyro: thank you so much!!!!!!
You guys will have sunday. singles and double all on sunday...no brawl or nothing. i need people to bring set-ups though.

Broly

Smash Lord
Guys, Solidussprigan is housing us. make sure to bring pillow/blanket, but be aware its gonna be a tight squeeze. Im going to need jakes or oscars address soon, so pm me that stuff. Also know that im leaving bville at 6 am. we should be in houston around noon.

Mc- Sunday isnt over till 4 or 5. yeah it sucks, but its better than no melee.

Broly

Smash Lord
Dude Oh snaps on Saturday. its a 12 hr drive so getting there Friday night is the best idea to be well rested. What time were you thinking?

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Man...I'm sorry, I'm an idiot dude. I understand Friday is the best day now but I was only thinking Saturday and Sunday so I just requested those days off, I work on Friday from 5 to 11. I don't think I can go now, my bad man :(

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Man...I'm sorry, I'm an idiot dude. I understand Friday is the best day now but I was only thinking Saturday and Sunday so I just requested those days off, I work on Friday from 5 to 11. I don't think I can go now, my bad man :(
James?! We talked about this way earlier, how could you not have known? You are missing waay too many events. You're gonna have to quit the bingo hall man. This is unacceptable.

Son, MC would be disappoint.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Yeah man I was really looking forward to this, you have no idea...well...anybody down to give me a ride to TYS?

Top Bottom