• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I vote everyone chips in a few bucks and we order pizza to keep it simple.
I should be there by 6. Can't stay too late though since need to get up early sat. (I say that now but bet I won't be able to stop playing XD)
I'd be happy whether there is a tourney or no.
We should have big, planned-in-advance smashfests like these more often. :D :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Planned in Advance? lmao we've had like 2 days to plan this thing <.<

But I agree, we should have a big *** smashfest some time. Do you want to know what the biggest smashfest that I've ever been too my entire 2 years of playing smash? 7 people.

Tarzan, Gabe, Timerbomb, Dawn, Bear, Axel, 3 other dudes. Ok that's 9 but still lol it's nowhere near as big as this one xD and hopefully this one will last longer too.

Define leave early?

I can't eat Pizza. And lol like I'm going to even be there by that time anyway.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Relatively speaking, that's in advance lol.
Well, I shouldn't leave after midnight...I suppose I can catch up on sleep in the car tho (my fam is driving to Dallas)
And what u mean you can't eat pizza?? does not compute

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow, it took me quite some time to realize that Brawl wasn't fun lol then again I didn't exactly sit there all day and unlock everything and get all of the rewards xD as soon as that was done though it was about 2 days to figure out it sucked ****kkkk since I had to leave room for trying out all of the characters. Then when we finally picked mains and started 1v1ing each other we got bored to **** lol

Drunk smash is hella fun smash.

I love how Allan just comes in here and sees me say that xDD just for your information that was right when Melee died and right after Brawl came out lol

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Not hardcore enough to bring it with you all the time <.< lol like to a smashfest.
bro this kid velox got so drunk at my house when we were playing Halo, he couldnt see the screen and he did better than the rest of the kids playing online lmao! i can bring a tv and setup if yal really want lol... just gona be a little tv...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sweet tsc bring a fifth setup! small tvs arent really an issue i think.

lol wow 9 people, makes me realize how awesome socal is, houston melee needs to keep growing! ;)

i'm down for pizza, as i have to leave by midnight too, so we can spend more time smashin :) if pizza isn't your thing, a few ppl going to a nearby restaurant, as opposed to everyone, still saves time..

oh man this is so hype, big smashfests/small tournies are always fun.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
As long as it isn't as small as your **** we're good.

Paul's TV is like 5'' so <.< we're probably fair off lol

Except SoCal players suck at this game.

ZombieOrochiKira

Smash Rookie
Anyone near D1ckinson willing to smash at my house. I play both Melee and Brawl so I'm good for both. (Also Pokemon) REALLY REALLY BORED! (If I posting somewhere wrong please let me know) But yeah my house is always pretty much open, only problem is that i didn't bring Melee with me when I moved so you'll prolly have to bring it yourself along with a GC unless it works in a Wii. Contact me soon, please and thanks. ^^

ZombieOrochiKira

Smash Rookie
I can play with you whenever you want. I live right by you. My information is in the OP if you want it.

Lmfao how was that for soon xDDDdd

Lolz your 666th post as well.. thanks dude like really hella bored here, i don't have a ride to go anywhere but i'm usually pretty open anyday, so yeah hit me up in a PM, Lolz hope it'd be soon need to play Melee... 3 weeks without it is torture. ><

baka4moé

Smash Champion
haha i'm more excited then afraid! iono about the dittos man, i'd rather try the dk/falco first, and see how those go. peach dittos != fun..

oh and syba, i'm still up for teaming, don't go making empty requests on me now.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Jake: Deal
Baka: Sure dude.

This is gonna be my first time playing with the houston crew in awhile, should be fun.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Mouf you have the address?

****, lot's of people, we're breathing life into houston melee right here, maybe next tys we'll break 25+

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
leave it at home bro

not to be a buzz kill, but seriously nothing that could get us in trouble with michael's mom (it's her house not ours) needs to stay away from the fest.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Nah don't worry about it dude I understand, it's all good. I don't think I've played you before though, have I? Well, I'll see yall at around 8 hopefully

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
nah, IT2 was my first tourney and I was at TYS 13 last week. you can disregard my join date cause I've only been playing for like 6 months xD But yeah, it'll be cool to meet some of you guys who I haven't played yet.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Velox is coming drunk y'all xD

Oh yeah I need the address and stuff lol number is in the OP or PM me but I'm likely never going to check my pm <.< just saying.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Hey Von, what part of I don't know where you live did you not understand lol. Text me directions dude, and what time do you want me to be at your house?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I got the message and just to kick your memory, you said before I go to TKD. I haven't gone to TKD yet and I still have an hour and ten minutes to follow through with your message's directions.

Are you serious? I invited 4 other people and 2 of them have friends coming too

Jake13

Smash Lord
james just blaze before hand son ;) you know you gonna get wrecked if you don't have the help of the good herb

gonna shower n **** n then head out

shodo

Top Bottom