• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

MT_

Smash Ace
I am back in Houston. Someone text me for smash! Number on first page. There is so much hype going on and I missed it all lol

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I just got done with the most ridiculous weekend lmfao

After my last post, I literally got about 3 hours of sleep and I haven't slept since then xD I had maybe 3 hours of total sleep time this entire weekend from Saturday to now T.T I am so ****ing dead tired and like weird right now loololololololololol

MT_

Smash Ace
IS THERE ANYMORE PLAYING GOING ON LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW??

I was busy and couldn't make it to baka's today and now it's too late =/ anything tomorrow!??? or later this week???

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sooooo, if i can make it to the dallas thing, do you wanna team? or are you still thinkin about it? i feel that we could place in doubles at it ;)

MT_

Smash Ace
Baka how are you getting to/from Dallas? Syba is a dirty liar and isn't hitching a ride with me because I have no car LOL

baka4moé

Smash Champion
my family has friends in dallas, and they plan to visit them while they drop me off at the tournament. haha so sorry guys, i can't bring you along...

man i really hope more of houston can show up to this thing..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
um i don't think i can :( for one, i don't think our car can fit another person, and two, that'd be kinda awkward, as my parents are kinda uptight about this sort of thing (having someone they haven't met in the car for that long, etc...). yeah, i really do apologize.. on a more positive note though, smashfest at my friends house on thursday. though if any more of you come, we'd need another setup..

but what, syba you're gonna go there for a week? are you attending the tourney?

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Yo Baka, when I played you last you weren't that good. Drive to Baytown and prove me wrong.
Haha, jk. Seriously though, judging by the vids you have gotten exponentially better. I've got to play you before you leave! When are you going?

D*** you kids with your Xmas breaks. How could I possibly make a Monday tournament?

Also, in case any of you don't have my youtube channel sub'd, I've been putting up vids since Saturday. http://www.youtube.com/user/cluelessbtd?feature=mhsn

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hi paul, yes i remember you, nice sig XD. thanks for the compliment! i leave on january 1st. problem is i generally don't have a car, so it's hard for me to go anywhere...a few of my friends, including timerbomb, are planning to have a mini fest on thursday if you're interested. it'll be in sugarland though, and if you (or anyone else) comes, we'd need another setup.

syba, sorry for being pushy, but i don't understand your last post. is that directed at me? waaaarrgh and do you wanna team? i just need to know asap so i can ask others if necessary. (we'd totally get 1st in dubs tho ;))

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Oh yeah sorry my bad I didn't read anyone else's post but that was directed at you xD

And no, I can't team with you lol If I do go up there I'd be doing something else.

I can take people up there no problem, but coming back down is another thing.

MT_

Smash Ace
Baka if I can make it to the tourney then you want to team with me for it?

What time is the fest happening on Thursday? If it's earlier in the day then I'll be able to make it probably.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
@ MT: if syba isn't going, then sure we can team. who do you use? also, lol what is syba implying by his last post?

if you are going 2morrow to sugarland then pm me and i'll give you the address. at this point we plan to start at 5, not sure how long it'll last. please keep in mind tho that we really do need a third setup if you show up, since we'll have 2 setups and like 7 ppl already..

MT_

Smash Ace
FFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffff why are you starting at 5 this time and not ending at 5 this time FFFFFFFfffffFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffff

yeah i can't make it....

I use marth/fox, and I actually think syba was being sincere about his comment, however rare that is...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but you used a word that I am unfamiliar with in your last post MT_. Could you please explain to me what this "sincere" thing is?

I was implying that I couldn't wait to see how well you two work together given your styles and what not.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol sorry MT. hopefully you can make it to the dallas tourney :D, i still haven't played you yet! :/
all right if syba says so, i'm looking forward to teaming with you! i just hope we don't hit each other too much, lol.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
hi paul, yes i remember you, nice sig XD. thanks for the compliment! i leave on january 1st. problem is i generally don't have a car, so it's hard for me to go anywhere...a few of my friends, including timerbomb, are planning to have a mini fest on thursday if you're interested. it'll be in sugarland though, and if you (or anyone else) comes, we'd need another setup.
Thanks! I work every evening until 11 pm except sats and suns. So....that means I won't be playing you since you won't be here this weekend! Stupid Dallas tournament....

Anyone want to play this Sunday?

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
I'm back in Houston (Alief to be exact) for a couple of weeks. Sugarland isn't too far. I might be able to make this smashfest.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
@paul: lol i'm only gone for dallas on monday and tuesday, i'm here every other day. also when does your work start? we may be able to play sometime during the day. i'd like to play you at least once before i go.. at this point though, the best days for me are next wednesday and friday, possibly sunday, though i need to make sure my family doesn't have anything planned yet for those days.

@syba: um, the smashfest that you said you might be able to go to, lol.

@everyone else: to reiterate from a previous post, just in case: a few of my friends, including timerbomb, are planning to have a mini fest on thursday if you're interested. if you are going 2morrow to sugarland then pm me and i'll give you the address. at this point we plan to start at 5, not sure how long it'll last. please keep in mind tho that we really do need a third setup if you show up, since we'll have 2 setups and like 7 ppl already..

Jake13

Smash Lord
oh snap its tmrw? i might make a guest appearance but im not 100%

pm me the address anyway and i'll get back to you on that?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Oh, that smashfest is today? xD I didn't see that lolol I thought that there was on yesterday on the 22nd or something. Or at least that's what I thought I read lol

I might go to it lol

Velox

Smash Ace
@everyone else: to reiterate from a previous post, just in case: a few of my friends, including timerbomb, are planning to have a mini fest on thursday if you're interested. if you are going 2morrow to sugarland then pm me and i'll give you the address. at this point we plan to start at 5, not sure how long it'll last. please keep in mind tho that we really do need a third setup if you show up, since we'll have 2 setups and like 7 ppl already..
It's possible that I might show up to this with my friend Cesar. PM me the address, do it now!

Noc

Smash Journeyman
baka, could you PM me the address as well? (Or text, mah number's on the OP.) I might go, kinda depends when they let me off work. Can bring a small TV if I do go (keep it in my car at all times just in case lol).

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the super close fox ditto jake, gotta do more teams next time
and shoutout to oscar for being oscar

Top Bottom