• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yeah mm hype, lol recording two newbs duke it out all right! i plan on coming, but i need to know what time it starts. i think i can bring a full setup, tho i'd prefer to just bring a tv if possible since my wii is sorta messed up. the text rates on my phone are absurd, so could i just pm you for the address please?

syba, i don't feel like arguing with you. i still prefer you name a character, since i'm supposedly favored to lose.. we could do 2 $1 matches instead if you want =p

thespis, tbh i'm actually not sure, i guess we'll see if/when we meet :)

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
yeah mm hype, lol recording two newbs duke it out all right! i plan on coming, but i need to know what time it starts. i think i can bring a full setup, tho i'd prefer to just bring a tv if possible since my wii is sorta messed up. the text rates on my phone are absurd, so could i just pm you for the address please?

syba, i don't feel like arguing with you. i still prefer you name a character, since i'm supposedly favored to lose.. we could do 2 $1 matches instead if you want =p

thespis, tbh i'm actually not sure, i guess we'll see if/when we meet :)
Yeah that's cool. We get out around 1:00 so we'll be hanging out all afternoon, however typically people show up anywhere between 6:00 and 9:00 PM from experience. When you get there isn't a huge deal, probably late afternoon is best, like 5:00-7:00 ish, but whatever works for you. We need tvs more than systems seeing as we have 2-4 systems there but only like 2 tvs.

So yeah, PM me and I'll give you the address.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i know this is short notice, but me and 3 friends are gonna smash from like 730 to ~midnight tomorrow, wednesday. my friend lives in sugarland, near first colony mall. we only have one setup though...so ya if you can make it (and bring a setup! unless you want ~5 ppl on one tv lol), pm me and i'll give you my number and the address. otherwise, till friday!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
i know this is short notice, but me and 3 friends are gonna smash from like 730 to ~midnight tomorrow, wednesday. my friend lives in sugarland, near first colony mall. we only have one setup though...so ya if you can make it (and bring a setup! unless you want ~5 ppl on one tv lol), pm me and i'll give you my number and the address. otherwise, till friday!
I think this other slanty eyed kid and I may go to that. We don't have a TV to bring though <.< it'll just be another cube lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
von - wuss, pick up mouf he's on the way

mouf - come to this

mt - scaredy cat

km - im too lazy/don't have a paypal account.

jake - oh wassup niggga

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Jake...how many times have I told you that James is 25 minutes away from me...in the exact opposite direction that I need to be going lol I'm the closest south side smasher to the north side. Everyone should be picking me up should they decide to go <.<

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so who all wants to or is planning to come on Friday. Let me know so I can give you the address.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I think I will come Friday. I can bring a full setup. If anybody's interested, we could try some AR codes I got, e.g. remove stage hazards, dual 1v1 mode, and c-stick smashes in single player and allow 2P to control the computer opponent. hehe

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I definitely appreciate extra set ups.

Syba, are you coming? text me at 713-628-5453 and I'll send you the address.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Nujabes = underground rapper? Sup bro, didn't know you played smash. I also thought you were dead.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Didn't I tell you already that retired n00bs who played Brawl aren't allowed to post in these fourms Jthunk?

Also, I can attend Friday's smashfset. I'll be hella stinky though.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey ggs luciano and chris (velox?). hope to see you guys on friday. also grinin, it turns out i can't bring a tv, i didn't realize that it was one of the really old crts that don't even have the 3 jacks for the video/audio..,unless anyone has the cable that needed for those old tvs, idk what theyre called..

oh and apparently theres recording equipment for friday? that's awesome, i'd like to look back and critique myself if i can get any recorded.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I could bring some recording equipment too so we have more than one.

Baka, did you **** them hardcore? Be honest.

And if anyone wants to play some time during the week tell me T.T I'm so ****ing bored lol AKA tomorrow (Thursday) since Friday is the day after.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol i don't really know what ppl mean when they say ****. if you mean like constant 3-4 stocks, then no. do you typically **** them hardcore? anyone interested is might be able to come over to my house for a bit today (i have to check on some things first), but i live in the richmond/rosenburg area so its pretty remote...

Top Bottom