• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No one is going anywhere lol Aaron is going to go to Axxo's I think but no one else is going...

Ronnie and Paul are getting together I think but that is on the south side over by Texas City

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Nah, didn't go because I heard it's after another tournament that starts at 4:00.

Stark

Smash Rookie
Thanks Sybawave, that's all I wanted to know. *goes back to the Watchmen..*
Dude "The Watchmen" was such an awesome read. The trailer for the movie looks pretty **** good too. Smashwise to stay on topic...so is there a tourny at Bebobli's the 31st?

-SFu

Velox

Smash Ace
fo sho, I had a friend tell me it's better than Evangelion (which I seriously seriously doubt), and seeing there is an upcoming movie and I hear academics are supposed to interested in comics, so I decided to give it a try. And so far.. it's Fight Club weird and good so far.

to stay on topic I hate Brawl, it's gay

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
If the January 31st event is for melee, then put me on the list. And popertop if we're both going to that then we can do our MM.

Guts-Rage

Smash Cadet
Hello, been a while since I last came here. I just read the info. on the tourney coming up, can't wait..... Put me on the slight chance of coming list, since my bro is very busy these days. I'll see to it if I can make it to this tourney. It is only a slight chance though..:(

Anyways.. How's everything going guys? It's nice to talk to some of ya again, although the last time I remember coming to Smash World was after Aaron's tourney at his house..

well, hope to see ya guys at the tourney.

Popertop

Smash Champion
fo sho, I had a friend tell me it's better than Evangelion (which I seriously seriously doubt), and seeing there is an upcoming movie and I hear academics are supposed to interested in comics, so I decided to give it a try. And so far.. it's Fight Club weird and good so far.

to stay on topic I hate Brawl, it's gay
for the record, everyone hates Brawl except noobs. htat's wh y I lvoe teh barlw LOloloLOlolOL
jkjkjk

And Timer I'll try and come to it.

Jake13

Smash Lord
no gabriel villareal, i cannot play today, i had work.

But after this tuesday (last finals) im down to play whenevezzz

Velox

Smash Ace
lol @ Jake

but yeah, Gabe, I got the same treatment earlier, but we have to remember that if people aren't going to do anything, they're not going to respond. This logic doesn't make sense in real life, but in this thread and this context it does.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
lulz^^

Next tournament is January 31st and there might be one on the 27th...still waiting for a response on that one...

And no one ever responds to my play requests...maybe it's because no one lives in my area though XD

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
lol @ Jake

but yeah, Gabe, I got the same treatment earlier, but we have to remember that if people aren't going to do anything, they're not going to respond. This logic doesn't make sense in real life, but in this thread and this context it does.
noone respond cuzz yall live like a hour and half from everyone.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You live 2 hrs from Tarzan though and I was unaware of that...too bad no one is allowed to come over to my house anyway >_<

I wish Six Flags still existed lol and do they seriously not know about it? That's really depressing...

"Hey guys, let's drive to Houston, TX so we can go see our friends and have fun at Astroworld! =)"

*few days later*

"Where the did it go?"

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
so when is next big tournament in Texas for melee?

i may come down with some friends for some smash/six flags
Six flags Astroworld is just an empty field now. However, there is always Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. You should come to Houston anyway, there are some good smashers here.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
PAUL! Put up smash/real life vids!! =PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I'll get em up today...perhaps. Seriously though, as soon as I'm not busy with life matters. Just so you know guys, I've got 1v1 matches between Ronnie (SpecialEffects) and I(Clue) coming up soon. They are quite thrilling.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
><--*STOPING POINT*--><

@Syba, I think we need to play and record some matches so I can knock you off your high horse.

@Sideffect and G@BE, you can both suck my balls for not giving me props when I beat bith your punk *behinds*... Also from the Clue matches, Ronnie either were getting better or your starting to suck. Also, G@BE you wnna team with me and hold hands?

@Velox, Oni-Con is the 19-21st.

@Xeno, good job beating me.

@Popertop, suck my balls.

@Hylian, suck my balls, I will own you at any melee tourney.

With that said, if anyone wants to play before I get married and move to Cleveland,TX... hit me up: (713)505-8688

MM$? Anyone hit me up. I got one on Mouf and Jake, anyone else?..

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
><--*STOPING POINT*--><
StoPPing point

@Sideffect and G@BE, you can both suck my balls for not giving me props when I beat bith your punk *behinds*... Also from the Clue matches, Ronnie either were getting better or your starting to suck. Also, G@BE you wnna team with me and hold hands?

Joking? I just put a couple of matches that made me look better, he 3 stocked me in majority. I'll have some of those up soon enough. Now tell me how much I suck and then something about your balls.

With that said, if anyone wants to play before I get married and move to Cleveland,TX... hit me up: (713)505-8688

Seriously? You and Ronnie both found wives? I'm gonna wait a bit before I get hitched to mine (at least till the baby is old enough to leave the house.)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
-_- didn't we already establish that I'm not on a high horse...

And if anyone was on a high horse it would be you...look at your signature, it's just as bad as M2k's.

And we don't give you any props because you already get them from yourself

If you are really as good as you say you are then people will give you props

Anyone want to go with me on a date to see that movie? I'm 18 so I can get you in lol

Btw...Paul ***** lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
is sybawave a girl?

oh, and done with finals tomorrow, can play all day err day

Edit: I really want teams practice :[

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
><--*STOPING POINT*--><

@Syba, I think we need to play and record some matches so I can knock you off your high horse.

@Velox, Oni-Con is the 19-21st.

@Xeno, good job beating me.

@Popertop, suck my balls.

@Hylian, suck my balls, I will own you at any melee tourney.

MM$? Anyone hit me up. I got one on Mouf and Jake, anyone else?..
That would require you to go to a tournament. Something you're apparently not fond of.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Jeremy, you don't even go to tourneys.
And maybe people would give you props if you weren't such an asshat.
WAH WAH People don't say I'm good WAH WAH I need attention WAAH WAH

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So I post a trailer to what is going to be by far the greatest melee combo video in history, and the thread quickly turns into Jeremy vs The World again?

*sigh*

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
So I post a trailer to what is going to be by far the greatest melee combo video in history, and the thread quickly turns into Jeremy vs The World again?

*sigh*
I like it like that.

@Popertop and Hylian, I went to the last tourney in Houston... where were you all?... So stfu and suck my balls the both of you. I got a ball for each of you. By the way, why are either of you even in this thread, neither one of you is coming to anything "Houston" "Melee"
anyway. Popertip, we can play right now for some money, I dont go to anything... so I must suck right? Well lets play for some money.... like right now. You should have your mom drop you off when she comes over to suck my ****.

Thats why to both of you I offer you a $5mm, either accept that, or go suck a ****.

@Clue, your ganon is amazing, I need Ganon practice. Would you be interested in a MM$5?
Im learning to waveshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom