• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Jesusfreak has his moments..... he beat Lee at Final Smash 2 much to everyone's surprise, but on the other hand even I've beaten him in tournament.

I'll agree that's he's good, just rather inconsistent.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im holding a melee event come spring break. check out the REAL houston thread to find out. if you people wanna play some really good melee players plz show up to this.

Velox

Smash Ace
whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttt ^^^^^^^^

btw JF isn't bad, it's purely his personal life that makes people insult him

u know, he'd make a great standard for comparison though, like, the density of water is 1000kg/m^3, so you could like.. compare everyone's skill relative to JF (like a rating of 2.5JF or 0.3JF). That would be fairly quantitative. And if someone is good enough they'd have to be expressed in kiloJFs.

oh btw Jeremy, when is that convention?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< Pichu is never good for anything lol

Paul has too much Fox practice...any other Ganon it would work lol but he is too good

Ronnie: Where are you going? Paul said he was playing with you Saturday night at your house.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
O lol I thought you meant you were going to go to Axxo's hmmm I am trying to decide where to go lol I want to see Paul beat you....but I want to play Jake and friends >_< stupid life choices

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
O lol I thought you meant you were going to go to Axxo's hmmm I am trying to decide where to go lol I want to see Paul beat you....but I want to play Jake and friends >_< stupid life choices
LOL that's a once in a lifetime occurance...for your average Joe :demon: and my name's not Joe

Man...so tonight...I found out I suck at fighting Ganon lol at least Paul's XD
I still hate fighting Marth, I can't make any mistakes or he gets a stock off me. Sorry I complain so much :chuckle:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If you come then we will most likely make that a tournament and a lot of people will show up. Bad news is that SSBB will be there but all of the better players will be there so it wouldn't matter if a few scrubs decided to miss out (ooooh XD)

We just need to talk to Axxo about it.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I'll go to Axxo's this time.

A new tournament is going to be on the 31st. Look at the original post. Tell all your friends, fellow smashers, etc. etc. Tell me some names of people showing up with either a positive or a maybe.

Anything I need to list? Gabe was telling me there is something going on with people travelling to (I think) Georgia? I will certainly list the info if it's PM'd or posted in this thread.

Nike.

Smash Hero
So houston austin dallas each have their own melee thread. San antonio doesnt D: I hate being stuck here. None of the melee players even check the boards other than kite and kyle.

Anywho, would you guys consider crews for FS5?

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I think we should just have a houston crew battle and divide up the players to make the teams fairly even.

No idea how many ppl would be on each team though since i don't know alot of the smashers.

Velox

Smash Ace
SideEffect said:
Chris, I am dead to everyone.=D
heh, man I just don't know what happened. People ask me all the time to pinpoint when Ronnie became "uncool" and I just really can't remember. I just don't know.. :suess:

Well, if there's not a definite place with 10+ people I'm just gunna stay home tomorrow and continue reading "The Watchman" :) :) :) and chop down truffuler trees with such an ease while sliding on skis.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
11 in the morning for friendlys and 3pm for tourney and Jake and Ronnie-SE
I will really appreciate it if yall can make it tomorrow
if yall need a ride just hit me up....
And ill see if i can get PIZZA....

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Moe-Boe)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups
Starts at 11a.m.
Tourney's Start at 2:30p.m.

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-1018

G@BE

Smash Lord
I think we should just have a houston crew battle and divide up the players to make the teams fairly even.

No idea how many ppl would be on each team though since i don't know alot of the smashers.
This post makes no sense what so ever >_>

the point of crews is to completely destroy the other team without them having a chance.

11 stocksiesssssss

Sybawave

Smash Ace
We take the top 5 players in Houston and stick them in a team lol but there are some people who wreck at Crew but not in 1v1 for some reason...but we don't have any of those anyway so it doesn't matter...

Houston Crew should be Gabe, Alex, Ronnie, James, and Me =) XD jk idk who would go in that last slot...

And I think Axxo just got me to go over to his thing XD "pizza"

And were those girls players or just with people?

Jake13

Smash Lord
there's never gonna be a "Houston" crew, we did this like 2yrs ago and it didn't work then, it won't work now lol

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Awl Mobo will be starting when the tourney finishes...The one posted above....I will be going to this and coming back with xzalla....food will still be provided....plz come.....

xeno

Smash Ace
Eh, sorry I couldn't make it. I'm stuck with family (we just got a tree) decorating ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom