• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like it like that.

@Popertop and Hylian, I went to the last tourney in Houston... where were you all?... So stfu and suck my balls the both of you. I got a ball for each of you. By the way, why are either of you even in this thread, neither one of you is coming to anything "Houston" "Melee"
anyway. Popertip, we can play right now for some money, I dont go to anything... so I must suck right? Well lets play for some money.... like right now. You should have your mom drop you off when she comes over to suck my ****.

Thats why to both of you I offer you a $5mm, either accept that, or go suck a ****.
You know insulting moderators is usually a bad idea. Just sayin.

Also, I was at another tournament during that houston one. Where were you at for all the other ones? ...

Yeah. I will accept your MM assuming you attend a tournament I'm at.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
You know insulting moderators is usually a bad idea. Just sayin.

Also, I was at another tournament during that houston one. Where were you at for all the other ones? ...

Yeah. I will accept your MM assuming you attend a tournament I'm at.
Your so proud to be a moderator, good for, your mouth must be swollen by now.

Ill be at Arrons tournements. He has one coming up Jan.31, try to make it and I to will try to make it and we you shall hand over meh 5$ when you lose the 5$ MM. That should be great.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't be gay
I think infracting him once while ignoring every other time he's insulted me is pretty fair actually. I don't advocate people telling others to "Suck their balls".

Kal

Smash Champion
How old is this Jeremy Feifer guy?

I think infracting him once while ignoring every other time he's insulted me is pretty fair actually. I don't advocate people telling others to "Suck their balls".
Actually, using your status as a mod outside of your immediate duties (telling him not to insult you, specifically threatening him with your status as a mod) is what Bluezaft was calling gay.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I think I'm mainly just confused as to why people are actually willing to be mods. Personally, if someone managed to trick me into providing free labor, I'd sooner just keep that quiet. But to each his own.

And I don't know how old Jeremy Feifer is, but he looks about 12 or 13.

G@BE

Smash Lord
oh wow lol

Im surprised Jeremy has not been banned by Hylian. I mean TGM got banned just for telling a Mod he hoped he got hit by a semi

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
oh wow lol

Im surprised Jeremy has not been banned by Hylian. I mean TGM got banned just for telling a Mod he hoped he got hit by a semi
I like to warn people at least lol.

Sybawave

Smash Ace

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL @ Gabe

And wtf is up with the am I a girl question lol I should start putting </sarcasm> from now on XD

And Popertop wants to play SSBM and he does live in the Houston area...

And hey look it's Alex! Mango's friend! The same Alex in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYiZcoP3zI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3i3A8ejPSk&feature=related

Get ready for that Ronnie

LOL bluezaft XD isn't he like 20? He has to be over 18 to get married

Any new vids of you in SSBM Hylian?
Nope. Though i played with Kal and Rayzorium the other night and that was fun :).

Velox

Smash Ace
Is there going to be SSBM at oni-con?
I'm probably going to go there anyway, but that would be an interesting plus (it'll be Brawl though, who are we kidding..)

hah, I didn't even see Sethlon's link a couple of pages back, I'll watch it when I get to some high speed.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Awl Mobo will be starting when the tourney finishes...The one posted above....I will be going to this and coming back with xzalla....food will still be provided....plz come.....
good stuff last saturday! we gotta do some more **** like that again lol.

you gotta hit me up if you are goin to onicon this weekend.

;>

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I think I'm mainly just confused as to why people are actually willing to be mods. Personally, if someone managed to trick me into providing free labor, I'd sooner just keep that quiet. But to each his own.

And I don't know how old Jeremy Feifer is, but he looks about 12 or 13.
Thats awesome I look 12 or 13. I like looking young ^_^'.

LOL

I will be going to Oni-Con this weekend... Ima bring Melee and two controllers... some one bring a cube.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeremy: I never gave you a disrespect for forum leaders infraction because you never really disrespected me directly, you just broke about every rule imaginable. You definitely disrespected Hylian though lol...

But if you don't like it feel free to bring it up in forum disputes.

Velox

Smash Ace
ohhh, I watched that video Alex, and I like where they're going with it.

And did you see that Roy combo? I liked that one in particular. The versatility of weak/strong hits that Roy can do should be capitalized on.

Also, they found combos for Kirby/Zelda..

and did you notice all the space animals being combo'd.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah...the roy clip is from ye olde classic Neo vs Rockcrock vid. Old as dirt, but Neos too good.

Space animals are easy to combo, lol. Even Roy can do it.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I would think so....

So Sethlon and I are going to play tonight. Anyone else interested should call or IM me as soon as possible :D

Gotta get some vids of my falco and falcon up on the interwebbbsss

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey bluezaft, i challenge you to a 5$ quidditch mm, whaddya say?

edit: 3/5, no modded brooms, standard snitch rules apply

also that combo vid was pretty cool but i thought the roy and peach segments were extremely lame...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
whats up homies i still probally suck at melee but i'm back in it.. I hate super ghey bros Brawls. so if you guys go to axxos i will start being there till about 8. Cya

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol i hope my post went through.... but if it didn't i will be at axxos next shin digg from like 3 to 8 so cya there.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Still working on quality, but here are a couple videos. It really sucks because there were much more amazing matches earlier on, but they were too skippy. Straight up need better hardware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7unYRU62sQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT9Vs2tOrCU
Good Stuff,

Jeremy: I never gave you a disrespect for forum leaders infraction because you never really disrespected me directly, you just broke about every rule imaginable. You definitely disrespected Hylian though lol...

But if you don't like it feel free to bring it up in forum disputes.
Good stuff

dawn001

Smash Ace
man am ready to play sum SMASH! who wants to play this weekend with me is fine with me just give me a call at 832-894-2133.......

FALCO OWNS YOU!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
OLD NEWS:

Brawl sucks go to the nub thread for that lol

NEW NEWS: Smashfest on the 20th and 27th at Axxos hopefully involving both fail and SSBM

I own you both and that's a fact lol

I don't use Falco tyvm...but that didn't stop you from getting owned by it now did it Dawn?

And I started doing Quarter matches lol pretty much whoever wins gets 25c

Who is going to Axxo's house? And where do you even live Dawn?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
OLD NEWS:

Brawl sucks go to the nub thread for that lol

NEW NEWS: Smashfest on the 20th and 27th at Axxos hopefully involving both fail and SSBM

I own you both and that's a fact lol

I don't use Falco tyvm...but that didn't stop you from getting owned by it now did it Dawn?

And I started doing Quarter matches lol pretty much whoever wins gets 25c

Who is going to Axxo's house? And where do you even live Dawn?
Pick up your phone.

Velox

Smash Ace
So.. Anything good going down this weekend?

I want to come to something if there's at least 10 people.

I won't be able to make Aaron's tournament at the end of the month btw (Colorado).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom