• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velox

Smash Ace
Who is going to Axxo's?

Is anyone there?

This is one of the reasons I quite this game. Perfectly good weekends to play and nobody wants to. Ronnie/Mouf/Jake don't really play. And everyone else is shady and inconsistent. And I've played everyone in Magnolia too much. That leaves nobody.

Also, no offense to Aaron, but when picking a weekend just in general around Christmas, days between the 2 major holidays (Christmas and New Years) are usually days to avoid, as that is the most inconvenient days of the entire year. Therefore, it's not weird for me to be bi*ching like this. After all, I'm just saying.. It's like every year there is a tournament I miss that weekend when like there is no other tournament on a reasonable day.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm here! I'm also going so that's an excellent reason to go...unless you prefer not to be ***** XD

I want to play all the time what are you talking about lol THAT's the reason I quit XD I only play with PEOPLE now. I stopped training by myself since no one wants to play and even if someone did, they need to be decent and be able to beat me every so often...which is why I only play with Mouf and Paul XD they beat me and are the only ones who are able to play with me.

Why are there so many tournaments around the holiday? You'd think everyone would be too busy to do them.

Wait, Mouf does to play XD otherwise I'd be really lonely...o and Tarzan lives to far away...and he still falls under the "need to win" thing XD jk

If you decide to travel all the way down south and find someone's house to go to then I'd be happy to join in lol why does no one live on the east side of town anyway?

O yeah: Don't quit or I am going to be really bored...more bored than I am now lol Gabe Mouf and Paul are the only people that are keeping me in the game lol more people need to get better so they can beat me which will inspire me to get better also

dawn001

Smash Ace
what is axxos number anyways if anyone knows it!...oh and sybawave i stay at 5504 Irvington Blvd, Houston, Harris, Texas 77009 on milwaukee st... if axxo is having sumthing tomorrow then ill go for sure....

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah he is having something, or at least he hasn't said anything and I think Velox wants to go...I know I am going and I'll be pissed if there isn't anything there >=O

And all those times he's called you you don't have it? XD

Anyway it is 832-659-9561

omg lol so I went to google and I just learned how to be like the perfect stalker with that thing omg lol they have this thing where you can look at the houses from the street...it's really creepy XD

DUDE! Josh OMG You got 4th at Evo South that's amaznig lol

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to Orlando, FL tmrw until after the 27th...oh darn i guess i miss all those tournies =\

dawn001

Smash Ace
Yeah he is having something, or at least he hasn't said anything and I think Velox wants to go...I know I am going and I'll be pissed if there isn't anything there >=O

And all those times he's called you you don't have it? XD

Anyway it is 832-659-9561

omg lol so I went to google and I just learned how to be like the perfect stalker with that thing omg lol they have this thing where you can look at the houses from the street...it's really creepy XD

DUDE! Josh OMG You got 4th at Evo South that's amaznig lol
well if nothing goes down at axxos house yall can come to my place and play... just hit me up who ever wants to play...

832-894-2133

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Also, no offense to Aaron, but when picking a weekend just in general around Christmas, days between the 2 major holidays (Christmas and New Years) are usually days to avoid, as that is the most inconvenient days of the entire year.
I'm not holding a tournament around this time. Axxo is. And a lot of people don't go to Axxo's because he lives in a dangerous part of town aside from the usual holiday rush. No need to address me about this. Also you yourself are saying it's a bad time of the year, yet you expect people to show up? So much that you're considering quitting the game because of it.

You're just antsy. By January we will have about 9 months of active events and even now people are playing friendlies as is. Both Dawn and I are hosting small events tonight.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
so......

yeah....

AXXO is having something at his house for sure or not because i will go over today for a little bit but i sunday i will be there all day and i kinda suck at Melee. so sybawave (lol sounds like a dbz attack or something) you will beat me but i will give it my 100% also anyone wanna go at it on third strike?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol I was just kidding XD I just like to say I beat on people but I really don't mean it...that much lol

Anyway ok so Dawn is doing something and not Axxo? Interesting lol In that case I'll be at Dawn's house ****** him XD see whoever there

Btw Axxo's number doesn't work anymore <_< I found that out today lol No wonder Dawn was asking for it

O and Aaron I might come if Dawn gets boring

Dawn is Dead!!!! Pick up your phone omg lol fail!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
so......

yeah....

AXXO is having something at his house for sure or not because i will go over today for a little bit but i sunday i will be there all day and i kinda suck at Melee. so sybawave (lol sounds like a dbz attack or something) you will beat me but i will give it my 100% also anyone wanna go at it on third strike?
old skool hollywood washed up hollywood

tony danza cuts in line...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok guys, heres a melee update from cali.

melee teams is over. PsychoMidget(?) and mango(jigs/cf) won. 30 teams total.

Tomorrow is melee singles....GABES FAV PART!!! Plz wish him luck!!!!!!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Omg they won again? O well, who did Gabe team with? Was it SS?

And Gabe doesn't need luck to destroy those girls! >=)

And thanks for the update

Aesis

Smash Ace
Hello Houston,

I'm from LA and I'll be in Seabrook sometime from Dec. 28 - Jan. 3; unsure because I'll be hitting up New Orleans around New Year's, but are there any tourneys / smashfests around this time I could hit up?

I'm a 'retired' player, but I want to see how good Houston is since my family has a house in Seabrook. I'm going to be bored when not traveling so I'm open to play smash and experience Texas playstyles.

I'll check this thread later on, let me knowww. Or direct me to a different thread of a tournament or something. Too lazy to browse. Melee <333.

EDIT: Is Sethlon in this area? Let's record some MM's; if you owned P then I want to see how bad we'll **** each other.

G@BE

Smash Lord
-=misses california=-

Aesis... tell me when you will be in houston and ill play you :D

The tournament was fun but me and sethlon got really gayed by the TO's because of pools >:[

Overall i went there and accomplished what i wanted to do :]

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
so yeah sybawave i'm gona say you suffer from cockysidedes.( a random decease i made up). Gabe is a cool guy i like hanging out with him thats all.

SyyyyBBBBaWWWave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............(thats a special attack from some fighting game i will find it.)

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Is Axxo going to hold a Melee event on the 27th despite it being right around the holidays?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
*hey Von, make plans to come to Arons to record some matches, all I need is 3 games to put you in your place sir.*

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lulz I think you suffer from being cocky and my name is not from a videogame lol I was actually original and made it up tyvm

And I can't tomorrow...it's Christmas Eve

I am going to be out from the 27th through the 1st so yeah have fun guys

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Lulz I think you suffer from being cocky and my name is not from a videogame lol I was actually original and made it up tyvm

Anytime you want to play is good for me. As long as we record, I need to knock you down a few notches sir.

onii-chan

Smash Ace

<.< dude...you even said your were overly cocky...and your name does sound like a move from some fighting game...hm...i think from the KOF series...POWAH GEYSER!!!!

Jermey how bout you play me in any game...whether you beat me or not will be a testament to your skills...will it not?it would be another person backing you on your seemingly unending quest for pure hatred towards others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom