• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Omfg gtfo lol if the Gov't comes in here and sees that happening there'll be no more SWF

Ronnie, can you play tomorrow? I'm free tomorrow guys

And I hope it isn't in that same place again XD

And if I wanted to see that video I'd just watch myself play lol

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Couple things:

Ronnie getting married... lol

Hylian?... how much ***** did you have to suck to become moderator... just wondering?

Guy from Austrialia Xeno, sup?

Everyone else... sup.

Jake13 sup...

Gabe... sexy sup.

If anyone wants to get together tommorow please call meh (713)505-8688

X-X-X-VVV-X-X-*This is were I last left off*-X-X-X-VVV-X-X

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL I thought the same thing lol the last time I saw him he wasn't a Mod XD but he said he has been one for a while

And I don't remember that post on your sig lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'd like to meet Jeremy in person to see if he's just socially inept or something but he never goes to tournaments :/.

Ever.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He went to one!

And idky he won't play with us lol he says he always wants to play but when we do he johns out
Hahaha get used to it :). I'd love to destroy Jeremy in melee sometime but I have never seen him at a tournament before. I look forward to the day where I get to ask him to his face if he really believes most of the things he say's online.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHT25VtW9c

^^What's this??? 1:10-1:24 XD

Btw, you're my new role model for SSBM lol just letting you know...your Fox is too amazing...make a show off vid like SW did lol

We need to have a tourney in December guys...Linguini is coming...and I want Hylian to come too lol I want to see how good his Fox is in person
Oh god LOL my fox is horrible right now XD. Give me a week or two to practice and I'll be allright though :).

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHT25VtW9c

^^What's this??? 1:10-1:24 XD

Btw, you're my new role model for SSBM lol just letting you know...your Fox is too amazing...make a show off vid like SW did lol

We need to have a tourney in December guys...Linguini is coming...and I want Hylian to come too lol I want to see how good his Fox is in person
its not good i tell u. and dont post that brawl here anymore.

hylian mm 1st to 5 for 50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

GET YO *** WOOPED.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sure Tarzan. First to five is a lot of games though :/.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I can't smash this weekend due to finals next week.
Who wants to play teams? I've never teamed with tarzan before so i need to practice with em.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
hey this is PIMPSLAP i will be at the next shin dig axxo throughs for melee F brawl.Gabe heard u brought **** and i didn't sorry i work ALOT! i will be at axxos all the way up till 10PM if someone can give me a ride to target about a 5 minute drive from axxos anyone wanna help a gool guy like me out?

Velox

Smash Ace
yeah Sybawave, I'm going to play where ever everyone plays this weekend (Saturday)

AND RONNIE BETTER SHOW UP SO WE CAN PLAY AGAIN

Yeah Hylian, when are you going to come down to Houston again? It's been a long time. Somebody should host something sort of big for melee soon down here..

G@BE

Smash Lord
Did you ever find a new controller Velox?

I switched up some more parts in that one controller and now it seems to be normal... nothing weird now.

I guess you will have to be the judge.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hahaha get used to it :). I'd love to destroy Jeremy in melee sometime but I have never seen him at a tournament before. I look forward to the day where I get to ask him to his face if he really believes most of the things he say's online.
Next Tournement Aaron has please come down to Houston... last time DoH, Bluezaft, and Caveman came. Where were you with your non existant girlfriend? Right. Ill be at Aarons tournements and I look forward to seeing you. As for "if I really believe the things I say online" you'll find out soon enough. So you can either go suck some more ***** and mabey turn admin, or you can come down here and play the game of melee. Also are you a homo-sexual? I seriouslly am asking.

Anyone interested in playing, Ill be free this Friday and Saturday... and Today... so hit me up your punks: (713)505-8688

Almost forgot who's going to ONi-Con?

X_-X-_X_-XSTOPPEDX-_X_-X-_X

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
syba...one thing you have to learn about hylian is that his fox is horrible. just remember that and you'll go far. i mean, on video it looks technical and everything but that's because he's probably playing against a 5 year old cuz against anybody actually good (i.e. me) he gets nervous, craps his pants, kills himself several times, and sucks.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
So plz tell me if your coming this weekend by simply
saying ME so i can make a list
I'm definitely NOT going, I've got somewhere way better to be: Ronnie's (SideEffect) house gettin' some real competition. Ronnie's getting better, but he's still got a long way to go before he'll be able to stand up to my Ganon.

xeno

Smash Ace
And we all suck at Smash Xeno...the entire south side of Houston just recently learned what WD is and we've been practicing every weekend at Axxo's...I just don't see how someone can Jump AND airdodge so quickly =/
You're joking right?

Jeremy if you see this give me a call, I'm off work now and free to play Melee.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
syba...one thing you have to learn about hylian is that his fox is horrible. just remember that and you'll go far. i mean, on video it looks technical and everything but that's because he's probably playing against a 5 year old cuz against anybody actually good (i.e. me) he gets nervous, craps his pants, kills himself several times, and sucks.
LOL last time I was at a tournament with mouf he was walking around asking people to MM his peach. When I offered he refused because he didn't want to lose money :).

Also, mouf hates me if you couldn't tell. His next post will probably be some drawn out personal attack because he likes to take every oppertunity to rag on me.

:).

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i was beatin that *** all day at the same tourney, but ya i was totally duckin you...if you're wonderin i was askin people who i knew 100% sure i'd beat because i didn't actually have the 5$. you're not quite horrible enough for me to bet money that i don't have, but still pretty bad. congrats.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i was beatin that *** all day at the same tourney, but ya i was totally duckin you...if you're wonderin i was askin people who i knew 100% sure i'd beat because i didn't actually have the 5$. you're not quite horrible enough for me to bet money that i don't have, but still pretty bad. congrats.
I'm pretty sure I got 5th that tournament and you got like 13th lol. And I really really sucked back then. Hell, I suck now but I still wouldn't lose to your basic peach :).

<3.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
no actually you didn't lol but if you sucked back then...and you still suck now...well, looks like you've always sucked lol and i don't even play peach anymore but i've been beatin you with her for awhile so uhh, case closed. *closes case*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You must feel proud.

Oh, and we've only played once seriously and that was a MM at HOST.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol my bad i must not of unlocked your true power the countless times i beat you after host, which was about 500 years ago. i take back everything i've said

lol everybody notice how hylian was like "dude i totally got 5th" and i was like "no u didn't" he immediatly stopped talkin about? LIAR

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol my bad i must not of unlocked your true power the countless times i beat you after host, which was about 500 years ago. i take back everything i've said

lol everybody notice how hylian was like "dude i totally got 5th" and i was like "no u didn't" he immediatly stopped talkin about? LIAR
I'm pretty sure I got 5th. It was like

Ronnie
Roy
ARC
Seth?
Me
JF

If I didn't then I got 7th and my memory just fails me. Either way, you're just clutching for straws now lol.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Omg It's Snowing!!!!

Lolz Paul...Ronnie is too much for you XD I can barely even scratch him lol and can you play tomorrow?

And XD at Hylian and James...and did JF seriously get above Mouf?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Omg It's Snowing!!!!

Lolz Paul...Ronnie is too much for you XD I can barely even scratch him lol and can you play tomorrow?

Oh, last time he and I played, I scratched him...almost deep enough to call for an adhesive bandage. LoL you guys already know what's up, why do I even say it :p

G@BE

Smash Lord

Im going to just say... that Hylian has gotten alot better at melee. So it could very well be a big turn around :/

Omg It's Snowing!!!!

How many times must i say this... JesusFreak is good >_<

Sybawave

Smash Ace
So is that a yes to playing tomorrow?

And really now??? In that case you should be able to beat me now lol let's see you try it XD AND PHAIL!!! >=)

XD I didn't realize JF stood for Jesus Freak in that tournament lol

G@BE

Smash Lord
I forgot about that guy. He couldn't beat me with his secondary (Zelda), but he never even tried using Jiggz. Also, he wanted to steal my car because it's purple
well if you did not know clue... purple is a rather amazing color.

Hey clue is you have aim IM me we need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom