• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ronnie and Mouf just got done ****** me ='( lol but it was fun

Ronnie will destroy you he's too good

I'll play with you if you come up with a date.

Chris.T.

Smash Rookie
i don't mind the destruction. playing people better than you is how you get better. you can come here again tonight if you want.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
Syba, the player who goes in for the previous losing player will counterpick, not the losing team.

and 5v5 is fine.

Vik, bacon, stark, baka, who wants this slot?
vs
JF, syba, ...idk the rest of your team.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Jeremy

I lost the matches i did lose to Syba and Timerbomb cuz they played better then me.

My complaint was that I had not played in a long time. Thats fine that you think that because it's true I do like to complain a lot but you do know i am good enough to back up my stuff, right?

Jeremy... Syba... anyone... i wanna play >.<

Sybawave

Smash Ace
At the next tournament >_< whenever that is lol so when are you going to be here Popertop? Or just whenever all 10 players come together.

@rules: Dang I hate that rule that rule lol o well

Sorry Chris, I was at a b-day party for my cousin lol any other times?

Alright, so who wants to be on our team?

Jeremy, Syba, and we need 3 more. I wanted Mouf and Gabe but we can't take both because it'll be unfair and I don't know who else we could take on to make it fair that also wants to play in the battle. Xzalla would be good but he doesn't want to

@Gabe: I'll play...if you come down towards this area XD

Seriously though, someone needs to get a Smashfest going. My parents won't let me and I don't have a place to play...I'll try to talk to PZ somehow but it would help if someone threw one some time lol

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
Yall could pick gabe or mouf and we could take the other?

and to baka if you read this, i couldnt pick up my phone because i was busy and didn't know you called, sorry man.

and who wants to do marth dittos? no fsmashes =]

G@BE

Smash Lord
ill take that marth ditto challenge!!!!!!! ^_^

Hey syba if you can call me or IM me

Ill see how my bank account looks and then ill decide to head out.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Thx for everyone coming to my smashfest.......

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Mow-Bow)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-9561

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
At the next tournament >_< whenever that is lol so when are you going to be here Popertop? Or just whenever all 10 players come together.

@rules: Dang I hate that rule that rule lol o well

Sorry Chris, I was at a b-day party for my cousin lol any other times?

Alright, so who wants to be on our team?

Jeremy, Syba, and we need 3 more. I wanted Mouf and Gabe but we can't take both because it'll be unfair and I don't know who else we could take on to make it fair that also wants to play in the battle. Xzalla would be good but he doesn't want to

@Gabe: I'll play...if you come down towards this area XD

Seriously though, someone needs to get a Smashfest going. My parents won't let me and I don't have a place to play...I'll try to talk to PZ somehow but it would help if someone threw one some time lol
i want to be on someones team. im good.:( (laughing inside)

ps josh u a beast!!!! much fun last night playin u. u should be on who every team that pick me u.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
TARZAN BE ON OUR TEAM! And hopefully this'll get Josh to be on our team too lol and Gabe, do you want to be on our team? If y'all accept then our team will be done.

It was a lot of fun lol I told you I'm not that bad though.

Is the next smashfest/tourney thing going to be inside? It was flipping cold outside =/

I'll do a Marth ditto but with Fsmash

Btw, Tarzan...that Knee < Moonwalk < Dair < Edgehog was hot lol

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy Feifer!!!

Where are you!!

I'll MM you anytime.
;)
O.k, 713-505-8688 5$?

@Gabe--Your good so calm down. Unlike most people you dont have anything to prove, and if you think you do. You dont. You've been around long enough that everyone knows your skill.

@Velox--I like you.

@Syba--He's my team partner untill G@BE takes his place.

@Everyone, I know Im good... because I "think" when I play.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
TARZAN BE ON OUR TEAM! And hopefully this'll get Josh to be on our team too lol and Gabe, do you want to be on our team? If y'all accept then our team will be done.

It was a lot of fun lol I told you I'm not that bad though.

Is the next smashfest/tourney thing going to be inside? It was flipping cold outside =/

I'll do a Marth ditto but with Fsmash

Btw, Tarzan...that Knee < Moonwalk < Dair < Edgehog was hot lol
i dont mind being on yo team. i just want my boy josh to play with me his ganon is to sick.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Get Josh to agree then lol it is crazy good

So what days are you going to be here Popertop? Thanksgiving break is Wednesday-Sunday for me so I'm not sure what days you'll be here

O and where do you live now Tarzan? You still in Missouri City or are you back in Galveston?

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

So what days are you going to be here Popertop? Thanksgiving break is Wednesday-Sunday for me so I'm not sure what days you'll be here

O and where do you live now Tarzan? You still in Missouri City or are you back in Galveston?
i still stay in mo city

ill talk to him about it and see whats up.

Popertop

Smash Champion

I'll be here Wednesday by the afternoon probably before then, and until Saturday night.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Is it going to be outside again? That may play a big factor on how many people will show up. Also, if it's ONLY SSBM then 4+ will show up for some reason (I honestly don't see why playing SSBB at the same place is such a bad thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom