• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.T.

Smash Rookie
gotta play melee this week. >.<

I wanna play you Xyro too. Talk to Kown, my friend, into coming to my house to play brawl.

Chris.T.

Smash Rookie
hoy, sybawave. since you live kinda close, do you think you can smash tomorrow at my house again? im up for it

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
y im not on this im better than at lest 10 of the ppl thats on it.

its ok ill just beat them all just point me to them. lol jk
Tarzan. I like you. I really do, and I know... KNOW you can beat everyone on this list. So can I. That doesn't make either one of us #1.

-Ronnie is #1 cause he can beat us all.... MAJORITY.

-James is #2-4 cause he can 1)Hang with Gabe and Alex... and actually just to be fair at the last tourney, he beat them both... alot...

-Alex is #2-4...seriouslly who denies this or thinks this isn't right?

-Gabe is #2-4,... Im sure everyone below Gabe can beat him, but Gabe can beat everyone below him Majority or at worst go even. +He has beatin some good people.

-Me, Von, and Lewis all go even last time I checked. On some days I go majority, others Von, others Dawn... We all would probably lose MAJORITY to #2-4... even though we can and have won matches against them. Therefor I'd place us all #5-7

Timerbomb, XZalla, and Chris all have skills but arent quite #1-7 material.

1)Ronnie-Sideeffect
2-4)James-Mouf
2-4)Alex-Sethlon
2-4)Gabe-G@BE
5-7)Jeremy-Jeremy Feifer
5-7)Von-Sybawave
5-7)Lewis-Dawn
8-10)...-Timerbomb
8-10)Josh-XZalla
8-10)Chris-Velox

So I ask you Tarzan, ... Were do YOU think you should be on this list?

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Tarzan. I like you. I really do, and I know... KNOW you can beat everyone on this list. So can I. That doesn't make either one of us #1.

-Ronnie is #1 cause he can beat us all.... MAJORITY.

-James is #2-4 cause he can 1)Hang with Gabe and Alex... and actually just to be fair at the last tourney, he beat them both... alot...

-Alex is #2-4...seriouslly who denies this or thinks this isn't right?

-Gabe is #2-4,... Im sure everyone below Gabe can beat him, but Gabe can beat everyone below him Majority or at worst go even. +He has beatin some good people.

-Me, Von, and Lewis all go even last time I checked. On some days I go majority, others Von, others Dawn... We all would probably lose MAJORITY to #2-4... even though we can and have won matches against them. Therefor I'd place us all #5-7

Timerbomb, XZalla, and Chris all have skills but arent quite #1-7 material.

1)Ronnie-Sideeffect
2-4)James-Mouf
2-4)Alex-Sethlon
2-4)Gabe-G@BE
5-7)Jeremy-Jeremy Feifer
5-7)Von-Sybawave
5-7)Lewis-Dawn
8-10)...-Timerbomb
8-10)Josh-XZalla
8-10)Chris-Velox

So I ask you Tarzan, ... Were do YOU think you should be on this list?
i was just jokin when made that post.i wanted someone to start talkin trash with me lol. but this isnt a joke we'll see who im better than come tourney time. get yo skills up kiddies.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Your 1-10 ranking is just your opinion.
It doesn't matter unless there's more people discussing about it.
These rankings can only stir up unintentional drama and we really don't need any of that at the moment.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Xyro isn't hard to beat (at SSBM) lol and if you want to play Xyro at SSBB go to his thread or PM him but don't talk about it here.

And I've never seen Velox before so I wouldn't know but Tarzan is good enough to be top 10 isn't he?

Clueless: It's Von lol as they have all said and I'd be happy to help you get back to the good side.

@OmegaKoopa: Effin' North Side! lol might be a while until we can play

What tournament is this y'all are talking about on the 6th?

"y im not on this im better than at lest 10 of the ppl thats on it."

XD gud1^^

I can't play tomorrow Chris T. sorry. My friends are back from college and I'm trying to hang out with them as much as I can.

And because of my friends there won't be that much time for SSBM this week lol ima suphar T.T

I'm actually free on Wednesday as far as I know unless Clueless wants to play then

Btw Jeremy...I'm 5th XD yeah I went there lol

Drama is fun though lol just like how I am thinking about cheating on Jeremy with Dawn (btw I thought that Lewis's name was Dawn XD) for teams lol jk

We should make a list of all the SSBM players in Houston.

Jeremy Feifer
G@be
Sethlon
Sybawave
Timerbomb
Tarzan
Chris T.
Velox
Bebobli
Xzalla
Mouf
Bacon
Stark
Ronnie
CluelessBTD
Baka
Cesar

I tried this before but no one decided to help

Post 333 for me ^_^

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
whats funny is that if i put just 4 days back into melee. i would be 2nd on that list...ROFL

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Your 1-10 ranking is just your opinion.
It doesn't matter unless there's more people discussing about it.
These rankings can only stir up unintentional drama and we really don't need any of that at the moment.
i thought u knew me i dont care about it. it is what it is. all i care about is rapin ronnie. where is he, hes been dodgin that cf vs ganon mm. when someone see him tell him im lookin for him.

ps im postin alot today need something to do.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Put those 4 days in and see if you can beat me Allan. Try showing us how good you really are rather than just saying it. You have all of Thanksgiving week to practice if you wanted.

Velox

Smash Ace
It was originally a week later, but I had to make it a week earlier for everyone else's school lol...

And don't double post.
I only double posted cause I'm on a laggy computer and sometimes the edit button doesn't quite bring up anything..

anyway, how could a week earlier possibly get the tournament away from anyone's school?

also, that list could only stir up trouble, I'm clearly the best player.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Von if you and Lewis team, Im picking up the cutie pie G@BE.

If G@BE wont team with me, Ill take XZalla.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah right lol Gabe X Jeremy forever <3

James usually goes with Ronnie doesn't he?

And I'm pretty sure it'll end up being Tarzan and XZalla lol

G@BE

Smash Lord
!. Ronnie
2.James
3.Sethlon
4.Jeremy
5.Xzalla
6.Timer...
and i dont care to list anymore

To let you know Jeremy. I beat James in tournament and i won most of the friendlies we did play... I don't recall James trashing me like you say he did. >.>

put me wherever you like but i know im better then everyone on the list with the exception of 2 or 3 people >.>

Where the hell is RoyR in this anyways.. he does not play but he still could trash mostly everyone o_O

If anyone is going to be making a list...

it should only be these people
Sethlon
Sideeffect
Mouff
and (ME)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
!. Ronnie
2.James
3.Sethlon
4.Jeremy
5.Xzalla
6.Timer...
and i dont care to list anymore

To let you know Jeremy. I beat James in tournament and i won most of the friendlies we did play... I don't recall James trashing me like you say he did. >.>

put me wherever you like but i know im better then everyone on the list with the exception of 2 or 3 people >.>

Where the hell is RoyR in this anyways.. he does not play but he still could trash mostly everyone o_O

If anyone is going to be making a list...

it should only be these people
Sethlon
Sideeffect
Mouff
and (ME)
I never said james owned you cutie pie. Calm down.

G@BE

Smash Lord
"-James is #2-4 cause he can 1)Hang with Gabe and Alex... and actually just to be fair at the last tourney, he beat them both... alot..."

but this is what you did say. I have mad respect for mouff and all.. but i don't remember this happening.

@Von
you still really don't know what you are talking about?

Velox

Smash Ace
let's make a christmas list instead

I'll start:

I want a new controller.

and allan's mom

also, Syba, I'd like to say that there is a history to this game, the very last tournament doesn't mean everything, and not that this is even worth discussing because most people know what's up, but Gabe beat Mouf last tourney.. Anyway, I'd like to place another vote for Gabe, cause like.. him Sethlon SideEffect and Mouf are like the only ones who do anything from Houston (and Roy_R of course).

also, gabe hadn't even touched a controller in like 80 years (approx.)

And besides, people around here try to play it too "safe" and tiptoe around ranking those 5, but let me do it then.

1. Roy_R
2. SideEffect
3. Sethlon/Gabe (a legitimate tie, these guys are closer than any other 2 players I've ever seen; this is not a tiptoe.)
5. Mouf

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Yeah right lol Gabe X Jeremy forever <3

James usually goes with Ronnie doesn't he?

And I'm pretty sure it'll end up being Tarzan and XZalla lol
nah i want to team with t bomb. josh is tight but he dont do teams well. and tell gabe again his list sucks.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Velox <3... come play :(

Von
I still think you have alot to catch up on... YOu did know that Linguini did molest M2k pretty hard right?
You are right my rough draft did suck.. I was not even on it :p

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I do have a lot to catch up on XD half the people you talk about I have no clue who they are lol

And that was a while ago. M2k in his prime didn't lose to Linguini...did he? I didn't hear anything about it. Where do you get yours news anyway?

G@BE

Smash Lord
I do have a lot to catch up on XD half the people you talk about I have no clue who they are lol

And that was a while ago. M2k in his prime didn't lose to Linguini...did he? I didn't hear anything about it. Where do you get yours news anyway?
I saw the "news" happening... in person
M2k was in his PRIME

FC: Diamond

in the crew battles... Linguini destroyed.
South Team Forever!

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

linguini beat m2k in crew battles.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
lol.....anyways i just got a new copy of melee and havent stop playin since.....like it better.....i miss faster fingers....outrageous combos that take skill to learn.......makes it fun u know....

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'll call if me and some other people want to go...some other people want to go with me to Axxo's this week?

And I just watched FCD lol and he didn't do much more than any of the other players.

Who do you use in SSBM anyway Axxo?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
how could a week earlier possibly get the tournament away from anyone's school?
OU exams start December 15th, so having a tournament on the 13th would keep them from studying. So we moved it a week earlier. I'd have made it a week later but having it on the 20th would screw with a lot of holiday plans.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
OU exams start December 15th, so having a tournament on the 13th would keep them from studying. So we moved it a week earlier. I'd have made it a week later but having it on the 20th would screw with a lot of holiday plans.
Again, I think it was silly that there's no HOBO in December but there's like 10 zillion December tourneys going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom