• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
yEA SO plz come

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Moe-Bow)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-9561

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< Yes, Axxo IS doing weeklies and there is one on Saturday

How have you not heard of Tarzan lol are you new to the area?

Valgar = Tarzan btw

And if I go I'll be the one ****** thank you very much lol jk

And wow Paul is good guys...be afraid of him

And Tarzan =/< Jeremy, at least that is what I think, but they're both REALLY good so don't underestimate.

O yeah and what is an Axxo Cool Fee?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
hey girls;

remember all those times Dallas has gone to your tournaments, brought set ups, and given you money?

now it's time to return the favor.

Come to our tournament on the 6th.

Bring set ups.

Bring players.

Bring fun

<3

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Remember all those times Dallas has given me gas money to go to their tournaments? I don't <_<

And what is it exactly lol where does it come from?

Velox

Smash Ace
I'm proud of myself Gabe.

I stuck to my guns and only played 1 character. I'm on the path to greatness. (best advice Allan's given me BTW, thank you Allan)

Also I've picked up Sethlon's old tip, "I just wait till they mess up.", and it's actually pretty good.

u know, I'm only good at Halo cause I play the same character

Velox

Smash Ace
heh yeah, strictly Marth and Yoshi only, I swear (really just Marth though). And my Yoshi was amazing and never SDed when I played him more. Like, I can see those 2 characters becoming amazing if I only play them and nothing else.

that's what it takes, people like Azen are just abnormal, but now I'm convinced that multiple characters is abnormal and special (I'm not).

I figure, that even though you're getting to know the game by playing multiple characters, it's one thing to know the game, but it's another entirely to play it. And to practice playing it like you would in tournament, you need to stick to your guns. Most of my problems previously have been little mistakes as a consequence of unfamiliarity, caused by confusion with so many different characters (subconsious confusion).

Also we (Gabe and I) think we heard Einstein stir in his grave when he realized Relativity should have been based of my Yoshi instead of the photon. Thus we must consider the propagation of my Yoshi when we mention ideas like "time" and "space".

God I'm hilarious.

Well, anyway, time to get out my in-law beating club.. *goes to bed*

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Some mc donalds tourney

Can anyone play 2marrow......like come in the mornin and spend all day here......or watever.....hit me up....call or text....832-659-9561

Sry cant receive calls after 10...........dont know y........jus hit me up tomorrow....ill be awake around 8am

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey Syba I'm in town finally lol.
You wanna play Friday?
I dunno if I can go to the tourney, if I do I'm not entering I don't have any money.
But yeah. Hit me up when you are available.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
hey girls;

remember all those times Dallas has gone to your tournaments, brought set ups, and given you money?

Bring set ups.

Bring players.

Bring fun

<3
Just letting you know it's on my "to do if I'm free" list. Which is impossible to determine without a work schedule ready.

Popertop

Smash Champion
hey girls;

Bring set ups.

Bring players.

Bring fun

<3
hey girl, just reminding you that Dallas is really far away and I have to plan way ahead to make big trips like that because it's basically out of state without being out of state.
maybe in the summer when I'll have more money. :|

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Ok, who the heck is this "tarzan" guy I keep hearing about? is he any good?, better than Jeremy? :)
u been around since 06 and u dont know me :laugh:
<_< Yes, Axxo IS doing weeklies and there is one on Saturday

How have you not heard of Tarzan lol are you new to the area?

Valgar = Tarzan btw

And if I go I'll be the one ****** thank you very much lol jk

And wow Paul is good guys...be afraid of him

And Tarzan =/< Jeremy, at least that is what I think, but they're both REALLY good so don't underestimate.

O yeah and what is an Axxo Cool Fee?
im A BEAST tarzan> jeremy all day son!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol isn't Josh better than you Tarzan? And last I heard Jeremy was better than Josh...and I'm better than Jeremy XD ooooh

And I'll see what I'm doing on Friday lol I hope you're good

Velox

Smash Ace
Tarzan is pretty good for sure, I remember watching him play once a long time ago and his spacing was really good. IIRC he almost beat like Mouf at his first tournament. He plays(ed?) Fox. And he came out of nowhere which makes him extra special heh

G@BE

Smash Lord
Lol isn't Josh better than you Tarzan? And last I heard Jeremy was better than Josh...and I'm better than Jeremy XD ooooh

Just because you can beat one person does not mean you can beat the rest of them :p

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
O yea i got 4 stock by Forward in San Antonio..............................sad day :(

anyone wanna play 2 day......like come......or watever.....hit me up....call or text....832-659-9561

G@BE

Smash Lord
He is... and its hilarious..

Hey Velox when you are done with turkey today i would totally be up for playing a little bit. I want more marth ditto's :D

Velox

Smash Ace
oh, I'd be more than happy, I can't wait to get out of there (in-law hell), but they'll probably retain me till like 5-6-7 o'clock. Then yes, that would be great, I'll keep in text touch.

I need to borrow that one controller of yours aswell if I can. If not it's no big deal.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
? MM$5 your anyhting my anything?

wow, didn't realize Sybawave was cocky.
Yep.

im A BEAST tarzan> jeremy all day son!!
I doubt that.

Ok, who the heck is this "tarzan" guy I keep hearing about? is he any good?, better than Jeremy? :)
...MM$5?

Tarzan VS. Me (8 Months ago.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0TVZ8syhc&feature=related
[Watch 0:54-1:00]

G@BE

Smash Lord
oh, I'd be more than happy, I can't wait to get out of there (in-law hell), but they'll probably retain me till like 5-6-7 o'clock. Then yes, that would be great, I'll keep in text touch.

I need to borrow that one controller of yours aswell if I can. If not it's no big deal.
Yea you can barrow the purple controller. I need to practice my spacing more today and what not. Yea come over whenever you get done with your family. I'm not sure what mine is dong as far as when we eat goes. For people who are just starting out at this game... or people who are freaks (syba) should go and think about learning how to space with certain characters better. Spacing is your friend

lock box

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
ok tarzan well let me know what tourny you will make it to so we can win teams k

Popertop

Smash Champion
Paul. Srsly. We need to play.
NOW.
Jk just hit me up whenever you're available I'm prolly gonna get together with Syba tomorrow or something.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Well what were you expecting? Just read my sig...sorry bro, it's true

And thank you sir >:D
oh snap swoll went there...so anyway how your daughter doing man?i hope good(already kicking a$$ in they smash)

also we should try to arrange something so we can play something smash related...even though i am pretty sure you could wreck me nasty and melee i touched that game in a while...(played at axxos house and got beat by: gabe(i think), xzalla, and that other guy didn't catch his name though)

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I'd very much like to 4-stock you over and over Chris ;)

Linguini, lets play.

If someone goes to the Dallas Tourney Dec 6th let me know, because I would gladly go.

I have a video tape of Jeremy Feifer and Gabe fornicating.

Kal

Smash Champion
Hey SideEffect, if we're both at the Dallas tourney, want to money match for $5?

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

if u ask me josh is the best player in houston but he play ganon but u know when playin a lower tire char u cant **** up.

Tarzan is pretty good for sure, I remember watching him play once a long time ago and his spacing was really good. IIRC he almost beat like Mouf at his first tournament. He plays(ed?) Fox. And he came out of nowhere which makes him extra special heh
lol i dont space anymore all i care about is tech skill i hate u dawn!!!!!!!!!

That's true too lol triangle formation...I almost beat Mouf at my first tournament <_<
lol u say u almost beat mouf at yo first tourney? well i did beat him. but he payed me back in losers.

Tarzan VS. Me (8 Months ago.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0TVZ8syhc&feature=related
[Watch 0:54-1:00]
u would put a vid of u winnin :laugh: "ask myself who won the most that day?" u know the answer to that.

ok tarzan well let me know what tourny you will make it to so we can win teams k
i might be goin to the dallas tourney if we cant make to that than we'll team at a houston tourney.

I'd very much like to 4-stock you over and over Chris ;)

Linguini, lets play.

If someone goes to the Dallas Tourney Dec 6th let me know, because I would gladly go.

I have a video tape of Jeremy Feifer and Gabe fornicating.
ronnie u still suck ***. where u stay so i can come **** u?

Hey SideEffect, if we're both at the Dallas tourney, want to money match for $5?
u suck ronnie will body yo **** for free with any char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom