• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I'm not mad at all :). You're just ******** and you don't have any reading comprehension.

And I played you in melee, and beat you several times. I remember my exact thoughts: "Wow, I thought this guy was supposed to be good?" You played a basic jigglypuff. Looks like you continued the trend of playing the easiest character in brawl. Metaknight just also happens to be by far the best character in this game, as well as the easiest to play.

I don't know why you like giving away money, but let's up the MM to $50 since you think you're hot ****. And I will give you 5:1 odds that you cannot beat me with any other combination of characters then Metaknight in a set in a seperate MM if you want.

All you do is try to start **** with people. You have always trash talked, and you have never done ANYTHING notable in melee or brawl. Why don't you back up your talk?

Oh, and my arrogance doesn't even come close to matching yours.
This is, quite literally, too good. How do you back down from a challenge like this?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Can I lyke, still introduce myself in this thread, since I just moved to Sugarland, which is a suburb of Houston.

All I see right now is lol drama + HOBO.

So ya. hai gaiz.
Oooooo, Sugar Land. Where at? We should get some practice in. Roy lives in Sugar Land too, so you can get tips from him, assuming you play Marth (which I also assume). And by tips, I mean getting your *** handed to you repeatedly until you force yourself to get better. It'd be nice to have someone share the pain. <_<

Tallman, we should definitely get some games in this week. If nothing happens on Friday, I'd have no problem playing some Smash after work.

Doxa

Smash Rookie
weed is successful than we should all do it! but thats not the case i wonder why....... you believe what you want to believe from your "reliable" sources that says its okay but if that is true than we should all do it..? right.... i mean obviously thiers something bad about it and ur just hearing what u want cuz ur so used to being around/maybe using drugs.

you act like everyone can only do just a little weed. when the fact is not a lot of ppl can and they get addicted. and this is my main argument. y try something that could affect ur life?
I hear this debate and discourse multiple times a day.

Research on marijuana is highly suspicious. Research by stated neutral or sources affiliated with pro-maryjane media presents it as something beneficial taken like a glass of wine with a meal while other stated neutral or government sources have presented it as a more detrimental version of tobacco with long term affects on the mind. So any discussion on the actual affects of the drug are not very well backed.

Though it is true that drugs can ruin your life, but this is not based off of the actual affects of the drug but rather the result of being caught by the law and the infliction of punishments.

When I bring this argument to the table I am usually called a sheep for listening to the government all the time, and they continue whatever libertarian rant that have to offer. Usually something really immature that comes from a young-un about being willing to die for their beliefs so that they can be martyred for the greater good of humanity so that all future generations can continue on with more individual liberties and so on ad infinitum.

A small corollary to that. This morning while I was finishing up work on my car an ant bit my toe because I was stupidly barefoot. I looked at it being so deep in its conviction that I was an enemy that it was willing to give its life for the greater good of its kind. I looked at the concrete and there were more ants that were crawling around my feet completely ignoring me.

I picked that ant off my toe and tore it in half, then flicked its remains into the drain pan of anti-freeze.

The other ants kept crawling by.

kown

Smash Lord
HOBO 8 (planet zero brawl)
7/26/08

1: T-rex (Snake)
2: Dr Mario Kart (metaknight)
3: Mr.3000 (sonic)
4: Sethlon (falco)
5: Gnes (metaknight)
5: Sandtrap (metaknight)
7: Xyro (samus)
7: Kalo Kross (wolf)
9: Stiltz (Metaknight)
9: Dee (snake)
9: Andree (DK)
9: FlipHop (diddy kong)
13: Ozz (Falco)
13: TakeUrLife (marth)
13: Gar (falco)
13: Kuno
17: Blue J (ike)
17: Gea (peach)
17: See Why (falco)
17: Demon (wolf)
17: Tristan
17: Rocket Trainer (lucario)
17: Boredstill
17: Ult Razor (snake)
25: KRD (IC)
25: Guy
25: Terror (falco)
25: Azi
25: Bectle the Rectal Spectical (snake)
25: Ricardo (marth)
25: Zori
25: TJ (lucas)
33: Lewis
33: Moogs
33: RRB
33: James
33: Boost (dedede)
33: C-Bass (marth)
33: Dkoy
33: Koz
33: Slick
33: Keith+Teeth (metaknight)
33: Richie
33: Capacitor
33: JCRX
33: Beast (olimar)
33: KK (pikachu)
33: Kuro
49: Defy (mario)
49: FooZero (falco)
49: HeyTallMan (lucas)
49: Gova
49: Kev
49: Black Wolf (wolf)
49: JS
49: Jimboooo (pit)
49: Rave
49: Afro
49: EJ8 (mario)
49: Enforcer (kirby)
49: Solo
49: Nemec
49: Samii (olimar)
49: Kage (toon link)
65: L
65: Dario
65: Brandon
65: Che
65: Nirvana
65: Dre
65: Go
65: Chaos
65: ABDK (meta)
65: Nore (peach)
65: Pipes (rob)
65: Triforce
65: Potatoe
65: Pikmin (fox)
65: JXG
65: YRM
65: Tmbjr
65: NoodleHead
65: Mr. Pow (diddy kong)
65: BadNewsBear (Pikacha)
65: Wotts (ZS)
65: Korl
97: Evollan (pit)
97: Stiga (pit)
so i was just looking at the results for some random reason and i laughed my *** off at the two ppl who got last place.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
so i was just looking at the results for some random reason and i laughed my *** off at the two ppl who got last place.
Yeah, search the front page for Lucario, and you'll see I'm pretty much the only one who still uses Lucario. Everyone else who used to play him seem to have moved on...

Hmm, I'll pick up Pit just for you. ;)

Ricardo10

Smash Rookie
I'm looking forward for Hobo 10. I hope I place better this time. Even though I was surprised I got 25th place at Hobo 8. I expected to get eliminated on the first rounds. lol

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I have 2 points, I must use this...

Hylian and Sand-Trap are both making fun of each other. I think you both need to stfu and suck my ****, prefably at the same time cause I cant stand either one of you. My opinion. I think both of you should start sucking now before your moms get here, they tend to get messy.

FYI, BOTH of you are arrogant jerks and you both suck at melee and brawl.

Discuss.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Hylian and Sand-Trap are both making fun of each other. I think you both need to stfu and suck my ****, prefably at the same time cause I cant stand either one of you. My opinion. I think both of you should start sucking now before your moms get here, they tend to get messy.

Discuss.
We don't have to discuss. You will never be at a tournament so it doesn't matter what you say.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Woo. i wanna go to HOBO 10 right now. This is gonna be my first tournament and i dont have any setups so i wanna make it memorable by being able to help with the setup process and help to get it moving along quick. I also wanna hey a few matches in before it actually starts. :p So, what time should i come?

CY

Smash Ace

Discuss.
you look like a nerdy white kid, lololololololololololol.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
you look like a nerdy white kid, lololololololololololol.
And yet I could beat your *** any day. You trailor trash emenem wanna be faqqot. ^_^ I bet I could literally put my **** in your mouth and you wouldn't do anything.

Also, Hylian.
Your starting to get it ^_^, good for you.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
And yet I could beat your *** any day. You trailor trash emenem wanna be faqqot. ^_^ I bet I could literally put my **** in your mouth and you wouldn't do anything.

Also, Hylian.
i sure do love jeremy feifer...

proud of his melee skrillz

yet prolly still sucks

i try to like jeremy but..sometimes he just says such dumb things

although most other people round here suck at being cool too

Broly

Smash Lord

Also, Hylian.
i suree hop ur as good as the **** u talk...at least hylian places high in most if not all tournies. saying he sucks n hiding behind a comp screen is so ***gity...i dont intend to ring up drama, but STFU n wait till the 6th.

CY

Smash Ace

Also, Hylian.
i highly highly doubt you could kick my ***, sir.

trailor trash wanna be eminem? not quite. i'm one of the whitest kids around. half of the stuff i say on this forum is just for fun.

i didn't know anime nerds liked to fight people?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i suree hop ur as good as the **** u talk...at least hylian places high in most if not all tournies. saying he sucks n hiding behind a comp screen is so ***gity...i dont intend to ring up drama, but STFU n wait till the 6th.
jeremy wont be there and hylian is good at brawl..melee..he can laser good

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I just hate arrogant people, especially when they aren't that good. :)
Seriously? You've never placed well in any tournament and you play Metaknight. METAKNIGHT! If your pecker wasn't so small, you'd play a non-broken character. There are Metaknight players with skill, but you are not one. You got destroyed when using other characters, so in order to do better you chose the broken character. Not only that, but you are an annoying and ugly douche.

Yay for arguing!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Seriously? You've never placed well in any tournament and you play Metaknight. METAKNIGHT! If your pecker wasn't so small, you'd play a non-broken character. There are Metaknight players with skill, but you are not one. You got destroyed when using other characters, so in order to do better you chose the broken character. Not only that, but you are an annoying and ugly douche.

Yay for arguing!
hugs leeharris*

Esca

Smash Champion
Jeremy Feifer, dude, you look like ****ing Al Green in real life. Or Tom Green, neither of the two in a good way. You should go re-evaluate your situation before you start pointing fingers at people, saying you can kick their ***, you arrogant little *******. You look like ****ing Harry Potter or something. I'd like to see you show up at one tournament, honestly.

Discuss?

Popertop

Smash Champion
Jeremy Feifer, dude, you look like ****ing Al Green in real life. Or Tom Green, neither of the two in a good way. You should go re-evaluate your situation before you start pointing fingers at people, saying you can kick their ***, you arrogant little *******. You look like ****ing Harry Potter or something. I'd like to see you show up at one tournament, honestly.

Discuss?
I'm actually the one that looks most like Harry Potter.

Wat?

Top Bottom