• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
No no no, don't be silly, Jacob. Out of the five of us, the four that were at my house tonight agreed (SOMEONE didn't come *points at you*) that they shouldn't just pick up extra people because it doesn't make sense. We'll figure out who exactly is going to play the night before, I assume. Or we could do a 5v4 where each team puts up $50, and we get less stock per person than they do. Shrug?

Who would represent Houston, btw? Roy R, Stiltz, Sethlon, T-Rex and Mr. 3000?
Where's Fliphop and Gnes :(

CY

Smash Ace
But without MK, no Infinity, huh? How weird XD

Hehe, well that sounds like a pretty good line-up. We'll talk it over and let you know what's up. Beaumont, still waiting on if you're backing down or not ;P.
**** that was harsh. -_-

but anyway, college station SUCKS!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lol @ the no Metaknight for crews idea.

If you guys are really THAT scared of me, all you have to do is say no. It's alright to back down you know, we're going to win anyway :D

$10 money match Sandtrap?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
just prove your skills without MK, no?
I shouldn't have to. I should be able to play this game with whatever character I **** well please, and you guys should prove your skills AGAINST my Metaknight instead of backing down from it.

Edit - Besides, I'll be playing a character I have less than a week's worth of work at the tournament. If you guys are going to crew battle then you're going to face us in full force, not like a bunch of little punks who can't stop whining about a character like you dude.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
I shouldn't have to. I should be able to play this game with whatever character I **** well please, and you guys should prove your skills AGAINST my Metaknight instead of backing down from it.

Edit - Besides, I'll be playing a character I have less than a week's worth of work at the tournament. If you guys are going to crew battle then you're going to face us in full force, not like a bunch of little punks who can't stop whining about a character like you dude.
I agree with him they should not banned metaknight thats not fair even do he is broken people should stand up against him and face him without fear and gain more skills and experience

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I agree with him they should not banned metaknight thats not fair even do he is broken people should stand up against him and face him without fear and gain more skills and experience
Dude, learn how to type. Reading your posts makes me want to shoot myself in the head.

CY

Smash Ace

i'm not the one complaining about MK. honestly, i think MK is seriously broken, but i don't care if he gets banned or not.

with that being said, i think MK shouldn't be used in crews if he can't be used in tourney. if someone wants to MM your MK or friendly your MK then go ahead and have a parade dawg.

btw don't get mad at me for saying this. ;)

Popertop

Smash Champion
I personally don't care if you use meta, but it's kind of out of the spirit of a MK banned tourney to have MK in a crew battle at that tourney.

Anyone else wanna MM?

Esca

Smash Champion
A cinnamon match doesn't cost you money, just shame and humiliation. Using that as an excuse about being poor doesn't make much sense to me :(. Since we have no chance, I don't see what the big deal about throwing down an extra $5 is, since it's just more money for you guys.

Crew battles are not just "officially" 5 members, lol. That's like saying, if your group of friends want to play in a crew battle, you better make 5 friends or you're not really a crew! Did you ever watch EC vs WC vs Midwest back in Melee? Definitely more than 5 members per crew. Stiltz plays for Houston, not for Beaumont, and everyone knows that.

You've got your four, and we've got our five. You're not borrowing players; or hell, let's just not do it at all, especially for only $5 and especially with Beaumont being misrepresented. It'd be one thing if the person you're trying to add on wouldn't be your best member, but Stiltz would easily be your best member, by far. Sounds kinda lame to me.

Please let us know if you'll be backing out or not.
We're not backing out. Your crew will lose. And -metaknight, take would be our best.

Popertop

Smash Champion
So we have
Crew Matches:
College Station Vs Beaumont $10 per person, 4v4
Dallas Vs Beaumont $10 per person, 4v4
I don't care if y'all use MK or not, but if the rest of B-crew doesn't like then that's how it is...

Bear, we need to get some matches at this one, we didn't even get to friendly last time. :(
You need to play my new secondary. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't worry bear, fear is one of the many people in Houston who seems to suffer sentence diarrhea when they type. Adding a period or comma takes way too much finger movement. :)

Gnes, Flip, and Cueball, won't be able to go to UH tomorrow.

heytallman

CTALL
Don't worry bear, fear is one of the many people in Houston who seems to suffer sentence diarrhea when they type. Adding a period or comma takes way too much finger movement. :)

Gnes, Flip, and Cueball, won't be able to go to UH tomorrow.
Quoted for ****ing truth.

And I can't play Smash at my dorm tomorrow anyway. So Flip and Keith, don't show up!!!! Unless you wanna **** up on Bagz, lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pearland is trash.
Pit is trash.
Kown is trash.

I think I covered everything.

I want more practice. Gnes and Gea, let's get some serious practice on Friday. :)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Bmt shall shimmy down and pound teh dallasorz---- no METAGAY

heres how it's rolling because i am poor and havent gotten my first pay from gamestop yet.

5 per person vs college station
5 per person vs dallas

4v4 on both

good luck sirs(and dphat)

lol

Santi

Smash Lord
Bear I'm scared
=(
Don't get hurtttttt.

So I'm going to play MK at this tourney and theres nobody that will stop me :D
MuAHAHAHHAHAHA

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
epiccccc
rofl i wanna sig this so bad.....

Dojo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be taking my Video Transfer *****es.
We can get winners, losers, and grand finals all in sexy quality footage.
And any other crazy MM's, Cinnamatches, epic tourney matches or whatever.

Bear we're using you for your hard drive.
Keke :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
That's ok, Dallas is going to win anyway even without me or Metaknight. All you guys had to do was say you were too scared of it, you know. Do you guys want us to turn handicap on too? :D

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be taking my Video Transfer *****es.
We can get winners, losers, and grand finals all in sexy quality footage.
And any other crazy MM's, Cinnamatches, epic tourney matches or whatever.

Bear we're using you for your hard drive.
Keke :)
would you record me and takes cinnamatch plox and thank you
Yikes at a the last few pages. Things are getting a bit heated over Mr. MK. People take this crappy game way too seriously ~_~
well because some ppl feel like this game makes them important

i found this out first hand

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Infinity, I know you're scared to play against people without the power of MK as your crutch, but that doesn't mean you have to pretend that we're scared of you. Personally, I'm not scared of you at all, I'm just tired of MK. You playing as any other character is as adorable as a box of puppies.

Top Bottom